Cassy Clark #3 fake abbs full of crabs never looking after her little babs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always seemed so content way back then didn’t she - playing with the girls, cleaning the trailer daily and cooking for Bill. There wasn’t all the drama!
Definitely! I started watching her then, I would say 2015 and I thought she was such an amazing role model, so devoted to Bill and the kids, as you say cleaning and cooking, just a really good mum and wife and she seemed like a fab business woman too! But I think it must have been such a flash in the pan with money and she’s still trying to live the “6 figure earner” lifestyle but not making the money too.

Reactions: 1
Definitely! I started watching her then, I would say 2015 and I thought she was such an amazing role model, so devoted to Bill and the kids, as you say cleaning and cooking, just a really good mum and wife and she seemed like a fab business woman too! But I think it must have been such a flash in the pan with money and she’s still trying to live the “6 figure earner” lifestyle but not making the money too.
How much does she actually make? She doesn’t appear to dress like she has money and the botched surgeries abroad 🤨

Her house doesn’t feel like home because it’s got bare walls, no sofa, is always a state and full of randoms!!

Do you remember when she used to post the JP sales leagues to show how well she was doing every month? I haven’t seen her do that for a while!

And also, she posts ‘cheap shout outs all day’ like she’s a celeb ... then never does any as no one must have messaged her 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
I swear she’s never even decorated her house either like she said. It’s always been that plain lol 😂🤣 she was like bill said it’d makes sense for me to get a trailer again lol.... i highly doubt bill would take her back to be honest not after all the tit she’s done now and the amount of men she has slept with.... amd pretty sure he’s got a girlfriend as well and she seems really nice. Cassy is just going through a phase she will necer actually leave the house lol she’s said this so many times before .... but I agree notice how the shop has short hours now her mums gone lol ... only open til 2 tomorrow.
I mean why buy thr house in the first place if it’s way to big for you and the kids? No one would want them on site... she doesn’t realise how hated she is in the travelling community lol. bleeping idiot

Reactions: 2
Lord help me I've never seen a woman spout so much shite in all my life. Imagine being her actual friend, the ideas, the mood changes, jesus

Compulsory Strike off - if noted in 2018- she would have been struck of in about three months, will have a look at Companies House in a bit.

Seems like all her money - if she had any has gone on drugs! Its obs she has no money.

All her clothes in the shop are on sale and to be honest, the clothes look like cheap tatt. Wonder where the clothes are made? Am sure it does not follow her vegan ethics!

Ok - so 2018 Strike off was as she had not supply her accounts, she supplied them and the notice was withdrawn.

Both her businesses - Cece Projects and The Bug and Bunny are under different variations of her name - which is not allowed.

Last edited:
I just hope for the girls’ sake that she hasn’t actually mentioned it to them because if bug loved the trailer she will be so excited to move back into one and it just won’t happen because her mothers a massive bull shitter

Yes she won’t even get a trailer. From what her accounts show online she’s getting rid of thr house cos she can’t afford it anymore By the looks of it... she always makes her kids empty promises she’s a bleeping idiot... and people saying back to her roots lol? Do they know she only lived in a trailer when she was married 😅😂 these girls are dumb as duck

Reactions: 5
Putting pics of her assaulted 😡😡😡😡😡 bleep hasn’t got a clue what it’s like to actually suffer domestic violence! I’m sure this was done by the girlfriend of the bloke she was shagging?

Reactions: 3
Yeah I swear this was done by the girlfriend when she got caught out ???? Another attention seeking post.....

Omg so she now thinks she’s going to be keeping up with the kardashians.

My GOD ... for staters your kids are Smith not Clark... and keeping up with what? You being a tit mum and doing D with your mates... ok lol

Where has she put this up???
Insta stories

• Haha
Jesus - she has gone all out since falling out with the mother.

Am sure that someone on here (on a previous thread) said that it was the gf of the man she was shagging who did it to her and not a man. The problem will be that all the minions will believe her.

Was she beaten by someone else then? Them pics were all dated last year but it was a couple of years ago she had a fight with that Jess?

No this is another boy she took off another women lol

How many times are we going to here about her glow up has started again for the 125263737 time .... Jesus Christ

• Haha
Reactions: 4
she saying her home is like a show home so don’t go in front room... hahahahaha biggest load Of tit I’ve ever heard... for starters,
you SMOKE in your living room. AROUND your kids
your house is an actual DUMP
messy all the time, no show home has fske bags hanging all over the walls, in fact they barely have anything on the walls....
bleeping hell Cassy stop lying your sofa just has neat pillows on lol... you do no your cleaner posts how scruffy your house is before she cleans it... woman
What’s the name of the cleaner?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.