Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Trampoline

Chatty Member
Cassy smith. Bags on your wall.. she really is a tool, get off your saggy ass.. and take your kids to school.

Reactions: 20

Bettyally85

“Does anyone else use their hairdryer to warm up” translates to “ look at the way I now look like a Wisdom tooth” bet once that hairdryer gets going on her old wizard sleeve her room smells like a fisherman’s bait box 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

Here4thebants

Suggestion for title... dont judge it's my first go lol 🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♀️🤦‍

Cassy's a car crash, wheres the snow stash... uploading pics of a new bundle of cash

Lol I tried....

Reactions: 17

justwhytho?

I just don't understand what part of being the best mum means risking your childrens beautiful pure skin for vanity reasons.

I tell My daughter constantly how naturally beautiful she is. Shes in secondary school and the pressure on young girls is crazy, what cassy don't care to think about is that she's making them feel like they need to change their natural eyebrow colour to look pretty which is a dangerous path to start walking so young and so fucking unnecessary.

If and it's a big if (because I don't believe those girls asked for a eyebrow tint) they did ask she could of put a little bit of make up over the brow without risking their delicate skin and bullies at school.
Or Maybe they did say do our brows like the ladies you do, its possible, but same goes for a little bit of brow product. My daughter loves my tattoo and I used to let her wear glitter tattoos as a treat, I didn't henna her fucking skin.

Women doesn't have a fucking brain cell.

Reactions: 14

Mouth ache

I have so many questions
Why is she laughing at her daughter crying over a dead hamster Christmas morning?
Why is she openly showing balloon canisters in her car (which she puts her kids in)?
Why does the new boyfriend look 12 and why is he dancing like that?
Why did she brag over that Dagenham necklace he bought her?
What are the 4 businesses she owns?
Why is she making out to be a millionaire when it says on companies house she only earned 33k through JP last year?
Why were her kids eating dinner off their bedroom floor 😩?
WHY WAS THAT SKANK MACEY SMOKING NEXT TO HER BABY?!?!
Why does she do that winking face that makes her look like she’s squeezing out a shit?
Why is she lying about having her lip fillers removed?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

rb999

How is she not completely humiliated to be sat in that shop day in day out with practically no business, just taking selfies and posting utter shite. She’s even selling off her equipment because she can’t get a fucking hairdresser to want to work there. There is no demand for the shit she can offer, it’s a money loss machine in the making and I cannot literally wait for it to shut. Imagine not even being able to connect a phone line because you know people will just use it to mug you off. She couldn’t run a business even if she was given a manual on how to do it, because she’s just not the right kinda person. I honestly do not understand how she puts on a brave face with all this falling to shit, I would be completely broken. Fake it until you make it doesn’t work when you’re throwing actual money into shit and getting zero return. This has all got to come to an end it’s cringing me out so bad waiting for it to happen. It’s nothing but karma for her being such a bad, bad person. It’s the way the gluten free, dairy free, vegan cookie crumbles I’m afraid love.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

rb999

Do you know what, the one thing that has actually made me so happy today is that basically everything we all say on here over and over has been confirmed by one revolting post. Literally within minutes of her posting she had comment after comment slating her to the ground and the likes on those comments were pouring in. It literally shows how many people she has on there lurking just waiting for her to fuck up. This comment in the screenshot also made me sooooooo happy because it just proves how many people are reading this thread without us even knowing. I wish we could get a ‘number of people viewed’ count 👌🏼😍 50k followers and between 5-100 reactions on her posts... that girl saying she’s here just to witness her bullshit and lies I was like YASSSSS, all 49,900 of us are girl 😂😂😂😂🥂🥂🥂 proud tattle moment hahahaha

Attachments

• Haha

JAP1992

Off subject. And soooo new to this. But.
my ex boyfriend used to deliver Chinese to her. The same night she would post up some type of vegan meal she was having for dinner. We all no that girls nose is what lost her the weight now she’s out here promoting to be a role model with a body full of plastic. Naaa uhhh hun. Get in the bin with your lord farquard jaw

Attachments

• Haha

rb999

I am literally reaching my limit with her. She’s living in a complete world of her own. How dare she make statements like that regarding the fires and then say ‘I’m not the one making statements about save the animals’. YOU DO IT EVERY OTHER DAY. Wearing your leather boots and animal fur jacket you’ll literally stand there and say you’re eating meat and killing animals so you’re disgusting. Okay... so a healthy balanced diet is a reason to call someone out yet purchasing animal skin to cover your revolting stretch mark covered, cellulite infested fat fucking saggy botched body isn’t disgusting, no? She’s alright buying it herself in Tesco though isn’t she, and feeding it to her children but oh no she doesn’t just feed them the healthy meat and dairy, but literally stuffs them to the brim with zero nutrition yielding absolute junk food platters of food WITH DIARY at 10 to midnight on a school day and McDonald’s shite every other day. Sorry for my rant, but it’s all fucking true. How fucking dare she ridicule people for donating to these tragic life and planet destroying fires and turn it into a vegan debate which she knows nothing about. You’d think a 6 figure earner could spare a fiver wouldn’t you, but no, she’s literally broke.

justwhytho?

OCD with organisation 😂😂😂 that’s why she has to pay people to sort her house out.
She said its organisation OCD...think the tax man would disagree..just a little look online shows just how organized her paperwork is.

Never known such a compulsive liar in all my life.

It's actually really sad that someone with a (in her own words) 12 out of 10 body worth around 80k, who's also a 6 fixer earner with 4 businesses, a house and car all brought outright, not forgetting a nutritionist and life coach feels the need to lie to people she doesn't even know online.

Cassy honestly babes I feel so sorry for you, whatever's going on in that fucked up world of yours?
Seek help hun.

rb999

She’s on the healthy bandwagon and food is fuel... with a picture of plain rice cakes? They have zero nutritional value, literally fuck all nutrients to fuel any part of your existence 😂 the SINGLE ONLY benefit to rice cakes is they have next to no calories in them so they are a better choice accompaniment to a healthy snack IF you are calorie counting. Not just to stuff in your fat fucking face like a bag of crisps as they won’t fill you up and you certainly won’t get any goodness from them. Come on Zimmerman you dumb cunt, you’re supposed to be a nutritionist who’s studied all about healthy balance, and this is what you think is fuelling your body? It’s a snack of puffed rice, literally, rice puffed with air. You’re clueless Miss Piggy. Go get another can of soup.

Reactions: 10

Beckyshelby0402

VIP Member
Smoking in the house and right next to her kid? This women is a fucking tramp.. actually she’s not even a women she acts like a prick.... scruff bag... shes actually vile those poor kids. She’s a shit excuse of a mother!

• Sick

Beadyeye

imagine if you went to her shop for eyelashes done and all her mates are sitting eating kebab meat and chips on the bed next to you 😱

• Haha
  • Sick