Cassy Clark #3 fake abbs full of crabs never looking after her little babs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree, if she’s a millionaire how can she not donate a lil bit! She has no bleeping idea what is going on over hear and she has the cheek to mention ppl eating bleeping meat! Her post has made me so mad and I don’t know how much longer I can keep following her after that post. People have died, 500+ million animals have died, people’s homes gone, businesses gone, land the size of Belgium has been burnt and she bleeping comments on people eating meat !!!!! She’s a joke and I wish I could knock her out myself!
She ain't a bleeping millionaire..not even close

Reactions: 3
Now she’s got a sunbed in the shop

You know the things she preached about us all not using anymore 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Now she’s got a sunbed in the shop

You know the things she preached about us all not using anymore 🤯
Literally came here to say the exact same thing. She had a scare with “cancer” you would think she would be highly against them 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s said previously she’s against them now has one in the shop. She’s laughable

Reactions: 4
Guess what, shread has started, again ............................................................................................................................

Reactions: 5
Told you she would put another diet tit pic up again about here we go again it’s started....
like Jesus Christ can she not just stick to it... considering juice plus cures everything 🤣🤣 clearly doesn’t lol.
oh I’m sorry but why has she suddenly started going on about god lol? Everything she does is a SIN .... she’s working with the devil if anything bleeping twit... and the comment about hearing her girls... she obviously wanted people to suck up to her or for them to say she has spirits in her house.

Typical Cassy didn’t get what she wanted out of that one.

Where are you meant to get changed to go on the sun bed and put your cream on 🙈🙈 a whole shop watching you

• Haha
After having a cancer scare caused by sunbed use, why would you then put a sunbed machine in your shop?

The nail lady, the make up lady, lash lady and the two hairdressers (her pal and her sister in law) - did not last long, did they?!

Don’t tell me she’s using them see through divider things for the sunbed 🤦🏽‍♀️😩 she can’t do surely ...
She’s going to desperate measures already to keep this shop going.

Reactions: 3
She’s even selling stock on depop 🤣 how is she not dead from embarrassment 🙈 give it 6 weeks for shop to close???!!!!

Reactions: 1
Hahahahahaha she’s a hypocrite apparently grtting approached by webcam agencys yet she’s promoting them a month or so ago 🤣🤣🤣 bleeping idiot.... and how stupid she made a massive scene about her cancer scare yet she’s carrying on doing thr thing that caused it...
like her smoking as well .... she is a bleeping idiot

I can’t believe she’s got a sunbed after all that preaching about cancer and regretting ever going on ... then launching a tan 😂!

She could actually be a comedy sketch ... it would be funny and unbelievable but in reality it’s just tragic!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
*Patiently awaiting ‘OMGGGGG FINK ME SUNBED GIVE ME CANCER AGEN’ status 🐸 ☕*

bleeping pig 🐷👍☺

she cleans ?.. she has a different cleaner every month

She does every school run maybe this week because she's fell out with her mum 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.