Cassy Clark #3 fake abbs full of crabs never looking after her little babs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The live video. Mate. I can’t 😂
I love how she says she isn’t a nasty person she wouldn’t comment on anyone else etc... Remember when she was on stage at an event a while back literally throwing handfuls of cake at people in the audience talking about them losing weight. She is pure revolting through to her soul. And remember how she’s said in lives before how vile she used to be about people before she lost weight. So what, now you’ve lost a bit of weight and you say you don’t do it anymore you think everyone should stop doing it back to you? Don’t think so babs, it’s karma, something you mention often.
Also she’s comparing herself to other ‘influencers’ saying she’s under more pressure because she posts her everyday stuff and they don’t they just post pictures of holidays etc. WHAT? 😂 you post your day to day tit because you literally don’t do anything with your life that’s interesting, she has to bulk her posts full of statements and words and selfies because there is nothing of value to post. She’s either at home, with one of her deranged mates of the week or at that excuse of a shop. She couldn’t make it as an influencer because if she didn’t post the mundane everyday tit she would literally have nothing to post. Her life is bang average, she does nothing that people would want to see 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ her following is made up of people who just enjoy watching her fail lol.
Also last thing 🤨 says she looks good naked? We’ve seen her naked, she’s revolting. Or would going one step further than underwear and showing her nipples and flaps as well make her look better naked? I don’t get it. Because we’ve seen it all, and it ain’t pretty. It’s about as pretty as her current hairstyle/colour 😂😂
Sorry I’ve just been so badly jealous of her all day, so now I’ve been nasty I feel better about myself. Isn’t that how it goes for us h8terz ✌🏼

Reactions: 8
The live video. Mate. I can’t 😂
I love how she says she isn’t a nasty person she wouldn’t comment on anyone else etc... Remember when she was on stage at an event a while back literally throwing handfuls of cake at people in the audience talking about them losing weight. She is pure revolting through to her soul. And remember how she’s said in lives before how vile she used to be about people before she lost weight. So what, now you’ve lost a bit of weight and you say you don’t do it anymore you think everyone should stop doing it back to you? Don’t think so babs, it’s karma, something you mention often.
Also she’s comparing herself to other ‘influencers’ saying she’s under more pressure because she posts her everyday stuff and they don’t they just post pictures of holidays etc. WHAT? 😂 you post your day to day tit because you literally don’t do anything with your life that’s interesting, she has to bulk her posts full of statements and words and selfies because there is nothing of value to post. She’s either at home, with one of her deranged mates of the week or at that excuse of a shop. She couldn’t make it as an influencer because if she didn’t post the mundane everyday tit she would literally have nothing to post. Her life is bang average, she does nothing that people would want to see 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ her following is made up of people who just enjoy watching her fail lol.
Also last thing 🤨 says she looks good naked? We’ve seen her naked, she’s revolting. Or would going one step further than underwear and showing her nipples and flaps as well make her look better naked? I don’t get it. Because we’ve seen it all, and it ain’t pretty. It’s about as pretty as her current hairstyle/colour 😂😂
Sorry I’ve just been so badly jealous of her all day, so now I’ve been nasty I feel better about myself. Isn’t that how it goes for us h8terz ✌🏼
#cassysflaps

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I used to follow her on and off for a good few years. I remember watching her lives a few times and she was spiteful to those babies. She has a bad energy, not a nice person deep inside!

Reactions: 1
She said she don't want to post her kids because of trolls and even bill told her maybe she should slow down posting them...

Listen women..

A. It's what you post not who. This forum has never gone in on your kids, it goes in on
YOU. People pull you up when you fat shame them, call them names, let people sleep in their beds, blatantly favourtize one over the other, leave a dead hamster up the floor for your daughter to see at Christmas, drag them out proper late a night, the list goes on. This forum actually shows more concern for your kids than you seem too.

B, ofcourse bill says you need to leave off posting them, it ain't nice for him reading his kids names on here full stop BUT if you was a good mother no one would be able to say anything.

Re read that till it clicks.

Reactions: 9
Did anyone else notice on her live video yesterday she back tracked about the surgeon telling her to delete the videos of her BBL done ? She pretended it was her that deleted them 👀 mate it was a live video we all heard it 😐 wonder why he made her delete them 🤨

Reactions: 3
She said she don't want to post her kids because of trolls and even bill told her maybe she should slow down posting them...

Listen women..

A. It's what you post not who. This forum has never gone in on your kids, it goes in on
YOU. People pull you up when you fat shame them, call them names, let people sleep in their beds, blatantly favourtize one over the other, leave a dead hamster up the floor for your daughter to see at Christmas, drag them out proper late a night, the list goes on. This forum actually shows more concern for your kids than you seem too.

B, ofcourse bill says you need to leave off posting them, it ain't nice for him reading his kids names on here full stop BUT if you was a good mother no one would be able to say anything.

Re read that till it clicks.
Exactly this. I don’t think I’ve read one comment that’s aimed at her children, most people are more concerned for them than anything. Like you said, it can’t be nice for either of them to read these things but when you put your whole life on social media, people are going to have opinions. Especially when she acts the way she does with the children 🙄

Did anyone else notice on her live video yesterday she back tracked about the surgeon telling her to delete the videos of her BBL done ? She pretended it was her that deleted them 👀 mate it was a live video we all heard it 😐 wonder why he made her delete them 🤨
I might have picked her up wrong but I thought she said that she had to delete them because of the relationship she was in at the time? I think someone asked her did the surgeon make her delete them and she kind of didn’t say anything... I might be wrong though!

I might have picked her up wrong but I thought she said that she had to delete them because of the relationship she was in at the time? I think someone asked her did the surgeon make her delete them and she kind of didn’t say anything... I might be wrong though!
I thought she used a “bloke” as an excuse coz im sure she mentioned the surgeon twice but quickly turned away and said it was a boyfriend 😬 she’s full of lies so god knows what the real story is 😂

Yeah she fucked up on that live she said... oh my surgeon made me delete it..
then it was the surgeon didn’t film it... then it was coz of the boyfriend wasn’t letting her post it? Hangon a minute you have half naked pictures all over your social media when you was with him? More like it was done tit.. your still full off the ceululite they claim to remove and that it’s saggy as duck.... that’s why. She chats the upmost tit ... I was literally rolling my eyes. We aren’t trolls we speak the truth because you obviously don’t have good enough friends to tell you how it is.. and if they agree with your behaviour and the way you treat people and your kids then they are just as bad as you in my eyes. You will never be famous, you aren’t an influencer coz you influence all the wrong things, and what even are your 4 businesses. you have the shop and juice plus, or are you classing you’re tit clothes and your tan as separates too? Girl this women, chats so much god dam tit..

Sorry guys I was a bit confused 🙈 I couldn’t keep up with what she was saying she was like oh a bloke then the surgeon and I’m like stop lying please 🤣🤣

Yeah she fucked up on that live she said... oh my surgeon made me delete it..
then it was the surgeon didn’t film it... then it was coz of the boyfriend wasn’t letting her post it? Hangon a minute you have half naked pictures all over your social media when you was with him? More like it was done tit.. your still full off the ceululite they claim to remove and that it’s saggy as duck.... that’s why. She chats the upmost tit ... I was literally rolling my eyes. We aren’t trolls we speak the truth because you obviously don’t have good enough friends to tell you how it is.. and if they agree with your behaviour and the way you treat people and your kids then they are just as bad as you in my eyes. You will never be famous, you aren’t an influencer coz you influence all the wrong things, and what even are your 4 businesses. you have the shop and juice plus, or are you classing you’re tit clothes and your tan as separates too? Girl this women, chats so much god dam tit..
That’s what I was thinking! I thought the “4 businesses” were JP, the clothes, the eyebrows and then the shop? God knows how her head works.

She will be saying 5 businesses now you have mentioned the tan 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Just caught up on the vids. Anyone else notice every time she tells a lie, she looks away. Tell tale sign of a bleeping liar!!

Who hasn't she fallen out with. Who the hell would want to be friends with someone who calls them a C**T? She pretends it's banter but it's clearly not. Such a vile thing to say to a so- called friend even as bants. A business woman? My arse.. The only business she knows is showing her well used crutches! Filth mate!

Reactions: 3
Wtf hs she done to her stomach that dont look right
It’s so saggyyyy!!! Why??!! 😭
After that much surgery how is it like that?! She should have just had a tummy tuck not all this crazy sculpting crap! I don’t understand what goes through her head!

Her makeup is really bad too. She looks better without it on. She looks like she's wearing a eye mask, too much highlighter.

Reactions: 5
It’s so saggyyyy!!! Why??!! 😭
After that much surgery how is it like that?! She should have just had a tummy tuck not all this crazy sculpting crap! I don’t understand what goes through her head!
The stupid thing is she did have a tummy tuck 3 or 4 years ago, she’s just wrecked her body!!

Reactions: 2
Cassy, your children are beautiful. So were you fat or thin, lovely looking. BUT your nasty personality is rank, you was a bully and still are.
You have issues you have the “I am who I’m hanging with” mentality, hence the fake traveller twang changing to rude gal rudie now your not on a site,
Your children shouldn’t be videoed being ridiculed or mocked, or dressed up for likes when in reality we know you ain’t bothered.
Learn to be happy with what you really are love, then that way your preaching won’t change on a day to day basis and tattle will no longer see your name..

Reactions: 5
Thought she had a therapist lol? Why not just ring your “therapist” and ask for the advice and what to do? Or in fact actually go and do a real session of therapy and not just make it up like it’s a fashion accessory!!!! bleeping witch

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.