Cassy Clark #3 fake abbs full of crabs never looking after her little babs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She obviously doesn’t give her clients aftercare balm on the eyebrows... because It reduces itching so she obviously just sends them on the way! She just lies soooooo much and can’t remember what she has said

And telling themthey can have sun beds a week after having brows done..
Your not meant to for at least 6 weeks what the duck..

lol 🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I love how well she promotes juice plus....."lost 7 stone in 7 months, made me obsessed with dieting and gave me body dismorphia! Had to have surgery cos I had a saggy stomach and thighs" but yeah everyone buy jp😂

Reactions: 3
Wtfffff I would be asking for a refund.... they promote it gets ride of cellulite 😂🤣 no wonder why she didn’t wanna post the video that is shocking.... looks bleeping awful!

Reactions: 2
Surely these are old photos before she lost her weight? She looks much bigger.

Did wonder why her arse seemed full of cellulite, but just thought as BBL takes fat from other areas of your body and pumps back into your arse, that is what is looks like. Her current photos (wearing the only pair of knickers she has) all show really bad cellulite in her arse. Is it not meant to look that like then?

Reactions: 1
5 hours later and just 25 reactions to her video... well that went down like a lead balloon didn’t it Zimmerman.
Followed by 53 thousand people, and 25 of those interact. Says is all really doesn’t it. Her followers aren’t there to show her love, 50 thousand of them are probably laughing right now at screenshots in their group chats.
Some influencer ay 🎈

Reactions: 2
These photos are screenshots of a video she posted today and clearly states after her latest boob job and fake abs, she's since taken the post down, along with some other posts. Don't think she was getting the likes she was after 😂😂

Cassy Anne Clarke- business woman selling her swag but she's really just a filthy slag!

Reactions: 10
She says she looks good naked.............
Omg!! She has more cellulite on her ass then me and mines twice the size.....

Does anyone no why shes fallen out with her mum or her "blue eyes' 🙄
Has she fallen out with Lara then cos she just upped and left the salon randomly didnt she...?

Reactions: 3
Omg!! She has more cellulite on her ass then me and mines twice the size.....
Just shows you how much she relies on a filter for her pictures doesn't it? Don't think she'd be slated so much if she was just bleeping honest about her own weight and body

Same reason she always falls out with her family because they would not jump and babysit girls for new year so she could go out with her criminal friends taking drugs and man hunting time before this time she fallen out with her mum and stopped her seeing kids was because her mum would not drop everything and babysit while she went to gym and her pic today mum bun sunday to sunday love but in photo before that u twit ur hair was done differently oh and its fake hair anyway so take it the duck out she needs to stop with filters its defo 2 faced one normal one filter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.