Cassy Clark #3 fake abbs full of crabs never looking after her little babs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her youngest twerking. I’m lost for words she feels this is acceptable for all to see

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Her youngest twerking. I’m lost for words she feels this is acceptable for all to see
To be fair I don't agree with the twerking but music videos are full of it, beyonce, little mix, ariana grande and so on all dance like it.

Was nice to see cassy actually laughing and interacting with her kids.

Obvs I ain't Cassy's biggest fan but that was much better than her calling them fat and cranks.
I won't knock the bird for that.

Reactions: 6
Thread title- Cellulite, her arse ain't tight, her kid twerking, that ain't right.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone fancy going on holiday with her?

None of her mates do, says it all really!!!!

Reactions: 4
Anyone fancy going on holiday with her?

None of her mates do, says it all really!!!!
I've never known anyone to go through as many mates. She's had more of them in a week than I've had in 30 years!!

I wonder why her surgeon went to jail... I tried to find some info online and nothing. Hopefully the place has been shut down!
the way she’s loosing weight is so bleeping unhealthy... what the actual duck and she portrays herself as a nutritionist
.. my bleeping arse !!!!!!!

Reactions: 4
Sooooo, bit of tea about her mate Shanice Lee. She messaged me once out of the blue because she found me on the Girlsmouth facebook group, She said she had an adopted family who bullied her because she was mixed race. Used to beat her up etc etc. She said her boyfriend is a drug dealer and her mum used to do heroin (this was back in 2016). I saw her "adopted mum" tag her in pictures all the time!! Tag her in meals out etc. Wasn't surprised when i read the news report about her assisting a murderer.

Reactions: 3
Poor girl, she did not have a great start! But should know better than to get involved in assisting a murderer

Don't think Cassy is the best type of friend to have around either and haven't seen them together for a few days now, wonder of they've also fallen out!

I don't understand why she can fall out with so many people

They don't jump when she says jump and she dumps them?​
She is truly a horrible person?​
Her friends arent real friends and are just after her for what they can get out of her​
Her mum is totally out of the picture, she is horrible to her mum, hope that her mum has some peace​

Reactions: 3
All im saying, is show us ur scale pics... she talks tit to flog jp she poses but not posts before and after scale pics like normal people do she is mocking people so they buy in to it cause there dumb enough to believe her!! Shameful

All im saying, is show us ur scale pics... she talks tit to flog jp she poses but not posts before and after scale pics like normal people do she is mocking people so they buy in to it cause there dumb enough to believe her!! Shameful
She said the other day in her live she doesn't weigh herself, it's not all about scales it's how I feel in urself!....now shes like in lost 8lb! She contradicts herself so much!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.