Cassy Clark #27 Dogs galore, still a bore, making out she's rich when we know she's poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 775631
She’s trying so hard to make out she’s a perfect dog breeder. No one mixes raw meat with kibble and wet dog food. Where the rabbits ears and the bones ,veg, chia seeds, egg shell and the fish oils. No natural dewormers. No cass. Either be raw fed and do it properly or don’t bother. Such a cheap way of ‘trying’ to raw feed and epically failed!!! She can’t afford to raw feed 5 dogs properly.
Imagine chucking an egg yolk and some cheap stewing steak on top of pedigree chum and thinking you are raw feeding. It's honestly bloody hilarious how much of a try hard she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
😂😂times are hard

The egg killed it

You lot oh my god I’m crying the egg and the wok duck them dogs going to have bad guts
The egg won't give the dog a bad gut. It's just completely pointless putting it there with kibble and tinned food. It should be part of a nutritionally complete raw diet. But obviously slaggy is just doing it for the gram.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
my mates dog was on a complete raw diet 🤮 best for dogs but what they eat chicken feet hearts and all the rest😂 got to have a good stomach for that every day..

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Tbf it looks better than what chef cassy usually serves up for dinner to her 💙

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You gels beat me to it!! It’s a shame it’s for the dogs because it’s an improvement on her normal offerings 🤣

#chefcass 👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m glad Angel got refused by the bank to transfer the deposit for the puppy (not sure I believe it tho I transferred £3000 with reference for a dog and it never got questioned)
1 I think its keeping up with the Jones and gonna be breeding the life out of it!
2 had she REALLY wanted it she would of found another way to get that money there!

She gave up too easily to be that bothered about it the banks done the dog a favour!

Reactions: 4
I’m glad Angel got refused by the bank to transfer the deposit for the puppy (not sure I believe it tho I transferred £3000 with reference for a dog and it never got questioned)
1 I think its keeping up with the Jones and gonna be breeding the life out of it!
2 had she REALLY wanted it she would of found another way to get that money there!

She gave up too easily to be that bothered about it the banks done the dog a favour!
I personally think she seen the dog advertised on the women’s Facebook, had a few messages with her. Done a big post, was gonna base it of her ‘financial freedom’ with glowshit & it backfired, the women probably wanted a deposit before angels big Facebook post, all for show. All fur coat and no knickers as my granny would say🤣

And as for Cassandra or whatever her name is today, she probably thinks she’s so nice being with gb, bless her. He is definitely dripping the cum of one into the other 🤮. Foul. But there’s a saying, too breed a monster you have to be a monster, and just look at angel 🤷🏽‍♀️. I feel sorry for those baby girls, I had a broken fractured relationship with my own mother, & I will never forgive her for some of the tit she done, so cassy thinks she’s ok now, doing this cuz her girls are young. She will see when they are teenagers, doing madness , mixing with all sorts. Disgraceful excuse for a mother, and at this point I’m convinced LC has left gb, I could be wrong like I said I’m not local.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I agree lc isn’t with him any more sorry but no woman would ever put up with this so blatant.. he sees to be there now a lot..may be there trying to make things work.. it won’t but I suppose they have to try .. going to end in tears tho for both these two .. I no we have all put up with tit but brockett is pushing it way to far.. and I’m actually thinking now he might actually be in a relationship with cassy ..

If I was lc I would leave him out side the house dump the ring cos she’s just making her self look silly wearing a ring from a man who is playing happy family’s with the slag of the area
Not good

Cassy thinks this is a relationship, it's not, it's a cycle, they go round in circles, it's stuff stupid teenagers would be up to, cassy has issues, HUGE issues, they will come between her and everything she wants, and she's a liar, she gets caught out lying all the time!
To me she is a comedy, and this thread sees right through all of her tit!! I love it 😍😍😂😂

• Haha
I think the breeder thought better of giving one of her dogs to this train wreak and rather than admit that make up a bullshit story cause of course it’s never this bleep after all everyone’s jealous of her

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think the breeder thought better of giving one of her dogs to this train wreak and rather than admit that make up a bullshit story cause of course it’s never this bleep after all everyone’s jealous of her
To be honest the way she put up the picture I thought she had it in her front room

Welcome to the family and that and a picture of the dog ... why wouldn’t she travel to see the dog u can go bank get your money out I no people that have traveled far to see there pup

Oh god angel has sorted it with the pup think she’s getting it after all

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Is posting what your dogs have for dinner the latest Instagram craze? Perhaps I’ll start posting pictures of my cats food or the stuff I put out for the hedgehog that lives behind my shed.
Although to be honest it looks like the dogs get better fed than her kids do - she generally feeds them sugary crap or fast food.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The dogs get more veg than her kids get when with her! Upgraded the China to a wok now a mixing bowl! Soon the dog will get her wiping out bowl cos that’s never used 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Angel has gone for a Dachshund puppy now. Talk about rushing into things as her heart was set on the Frenchie 24 hours ago. I can't keep up! 🙄

Reactions: 3
Does she forget that she used to be part of an mlm and built her followers up wanting them to worship her? Hmm boots on the other foot when she is a nobody wannabe dog breeder filling people’s faces with cheap filler from a cheap shed.

4CCE273C-C499-4476-B2D0-7E1E43E28D50.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.