Cassy Clark #27 Dogs galore, still a bore, making out she's rich when we know she's poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cassy spent all that money on surgery to look like Katie price even sold the story she talks so much tit when hoe use to be around us she was forever going on how she wants be jorden use to lap it up if girls use say she looked like her she use to copy everything Katie price done and fannyann when u did have a bit off money behind u you use to brag like duck and run anyone down who u thought was beneath u well them women what u thought never had money did have money behind them but never bragged about it or mad a big deal about things so in ur lil mind that ment they had duck all but now them women what didn't brag has still got there money wheres urs and you use to walk around thinking u was some big time celeb how sad and lonely is ur life u need clean ur dirty garden and ur filthy windows use some bleach and bucket oh come on big muggy ann tell us who g went home to have cheese cake 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How she can act like a traveler is beyond me when she can’t even clean her bloody garden scruffy cow 🤢 imagine going for your brows and being greeted by a puppy farm and those windows ewww she’s filth

Reactions: 3
Old sanky annie with the saggy fanny needs the health inspector called on her.

Why the duck is people still booking up with her and kids are welcome 😂😂😂😂 i wouldn't let my children breathe the same oxygen as her..... especially with her exhalling cock breath.

Cassy you mug.... G HAD HIS CAKE AND ATE IT YESTERDAY 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine having pictures on and off your grid as much as your kettle is used or in her case her growler is used. It’s a show up!
I couldn’t imagine having this much drama in my life I really couldn’t
It’s same as when kids put the lad in and out the bio it’s a joke. I can imagine she thinks she gets on over on people with the sneaky posts pretending she’s keeping him a secret apart from a few pics but to pop them on and off is hilarious 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Weirdos

There was me thinking they were in a relationship 😂gets me every time 😂 I still want to no where he ate his cheesecake

• Haha
How many days has she had her kids this week ?

Please some one go look at boxy in the white dress dancing on her page 😂😂 she loves her self

Last edited:
She’s horrible honestly she’s getting worse that dress dose not flatter her at all .. what was she doing in the camera

You think these kind of girls would learn from there mistakes.. showing your up for it don’t show nothing a part from you don’t value your body

Roxy looks loads older now doesn’t she, her face has changed and aged her somehow. She looks like she’s gained weight but her face doesn’t look bigger just older??

Roxy looks loads older now doesn’t she, her face has changed and aged her somehow. She looks like she’s gained weight but her face doesn’t look bigger just older??
Shes built like nothing I’ve seen before my god she’s like a gorilla shape she must be a wrongen to hang with cassy so I don’t feel bad saying any of that

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Strange body shape Cassy has her mums shape top heavy boxy has both there shapes cassy and her mums shape in one no neck and square .. can you imagine cassy and boxy walking in a club wow site for your eyes

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Strange body shape Cassy has her mums shape top heavy boxy has both there shapes cassy and her mums shape in one no neck and square .. can you imagine cassy and boxy walking in a club wow site for your eyes
I'd think the drag act had arrived!

• Haha
Do you think she's at the hotel with G and he's making it up to her for eating cheesecake with a different girl the other night 😂

• Haha
I think she’s full of tit 😂 how embarrassing to keep letting him back . Has she not realised by now that he’s using her to keep his dogs so he cashes in on it and gives her a shag once a week 😂🤷🏼‍♀️🤦‍♀️ The shame

• Haha
Where is he can’t see him any where not like her. There having such a great time she’s up loading on Instagram .. if I’m all relaxed with my fella in a hotel last thing I want to do is be on my phone uploading deals or some tit.. more like he’s told her I’ll meet you there may be cos u no she loves a sly picture..I wouldn’t evan be flattered cassy he takes all the girls to the same one as well.. making a mug of her bad

He’s always going spa so it’s for him not her and he invites who’s been good that week ...

She’s walking round taking pictures now 😂just chill cassy he will be there soon relax don’t boast it’s not attractive

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Only thing ur telling everyone cassy is ur so desperate for a man which goes off with lots off other side chicks like urself u let him mug u off time and time again but soon as he clicks his finger u say yes g muggyann is here how low and desperate can u get for a man to let them go to all them other chick's then jump straight bk in bed with him women whats got self respect would tell him do one and he could offer the spas hotels meals ect but none off that is worth losing self respect for but thats from a womens point off view not the national bike ur so hard up for a dick and food and what can u say about g whats good hes scummy rat who can't hold down a real relationship only run around all the local hoes what a man u got us women with self respect wants u know u keep that rat to urself because no one want it

Just seen her and g at Medway services her driving him round with her big scabby lips. They was the first thing I see 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s funny cause:
Even if she’s legit with him
She’s still a dodgy duck whose money hungry and tit at brows, lips and mothering.
He’s an ugly twit that rides life on money not earned legitimately.
Anyone bigging these fuckers up needs a swift kick to the bollocks/fanny.
Imagine there’s people falling all over themselves to be friends with these absolute mongrels 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.