Cassy Clark #27 Dogs galore, still a bore, making out she's rich when we know she's poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She makes things worse for her self daily !! Boyfriend this boyfriend that ffs give it a rest shame he don’t write a word about her .. she really not getting it is she..

That filler must be even cheaper I reckon

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She makes things worse for her self daily !! Boyfriend this boyfriend that ffs give it a rest shame he don’t write a word about her .. she really not getting it is she..

That filler must be even cheaper I reckon
Exactly - same boyfriend who publicly says he’s single 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Any one see angels new rug wtf has she bought ?so tacky lol it’s just wrong that is 😂

• Haha
Googled the stuff she's using, the tattoo pen is only £180, professional ones are over £1000 and the filler she is using is £27 a box 😳 I feel sorry for the people's faces she is touching

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Googled the stuff she's using, the tattoo pen is only £180, professional ones are over £1000 and the filler she is using is £27 a box 😳 I feel sorry for the people's faces she is touching
The lip cream is from Ali Express…she’s the Del Boy of aesthetics

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
What the duck this girl needs sorting out on my life people are so stupid to give her any money .. they must do research on her and the products she uses cheap isn’t best it’s going to duck up for her and I can’t wait..

• Heart
How does her mum afford a dog like that on benefits she needs reporting to the hrmc

I'm still in shock over that cheap tit that cassy wants to put in people's faces, she's absolute scum!!

I'm still in shock over that cheap tit that cassy wants to put in people's faces, she's absolute scum!!
Nuts isn't it?! Pretty much the cheapest filler on the market. Juvaderm is 100ish for 1.1ml restylane 80 for 1ml (this depends on how much you buy) then you've got cassie using 20quid filler 😂 says it's all really

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Nuts isn't it?! Pretty much the cheapest filler on the market. Juvaderm is 100ish for 1.1ml restylane 80 for 1ml (this depends on how much you buy) then you've got cassie using 20quid filler 😂 says it's all really
It's unbelievable, and just her style, cheap and nasty!!

Reactions: 1
She’s a complete low life seriously no morals what so ever why the hell do people go to this girl.. she needs to really be stoped on my life isn’t there regulations on what your aloud to put in peoples faces ... she’s laughing at the industry all the people the train for years and u got girls like her no quality what so ever gives every one in the business a bad name...

Cassy is all mouth or uses a weapon but still no good I no few women whats phoned cassy to ask her to meet for a fight one off the women still waiting bump into her she was slagging the womens little children off like the kids was grown up so the mum phoned xassy told her meet because she was going kick her big fanny in cassy had all mouth on phone but never showed up to face the women but cassy like slagging little kids off thou thats reason her other best friend Claire has nothing do with women was downstair with her kids while cassy was ment be getting ready to go out but she was doing a live saying the girls kids where wild out off control ect cassy tough only thing tough about cassy is that leather skin off hers cassy how many women as called u out for a fight and u was always the no show
Girls meeting up for Fighting? Is that actually a thing? Gee whizz. I think Cassie Ann seems a reasonable enough young lady and definitely wouldn’t condone violence; I am sure they could thrash out any issues over a nice chai latte and hug it out ya know?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.