Cassy Clark #27 Dogs galore, still a bore, making out she's rich when we know she's poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet these dogs tit for England! Surprised they haven’t got stomach problems. The various foods, really aren’t good! Thicko, they should be on one type of food. Not a mix of whatever you have managed to get from the food bank. Really clueless!
She must of read my post on mixing veg with raw feed. As if by magic Shes added some veg wooo. Now you just need to master how to look after your kids Cass 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She must of read my post on mixing veg with raw feed. As if by magic Shes added some veg wooo. Now you just need to master how to look after your kids Cass 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
Shes probably just waiting on a delivery of fish oils too 😂 when it arrives I'm sure she will show us all.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh let’s take a sly picture of me driving his car !! She is now preaching not to look up to any one .. duck off cassy really you thought you were better than every one with that tit talk.. girl.. talks so much tit .. no one will ever look up to u your finished

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She's a joke, I swear, everyone that used to be friends with her and the people at juice plus, they are all just laughing at her, everyday, laughing !! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Using her girls while she’s with her ‘boyfriend’ to look like a good parent is going to lead to a strained relationship as they get older...I keep my parents at arms length for the same reason, I love them but I don’t like how selfish they were as we were growing up

Also why’s she feeding frenchies all that?! It’ll go through them like a train 😩 - my dogs are raw fed (out of real metal anti slip dog bowls 🤪) it costs a small fortune for ducks necks, full chicks, raw pouches, sprats, rabbits ears (natural wormer) incase cassy needs advice 😌!
also this quote sums up what cassy needs to know imo 🤷🏻‍♀️😆

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Using her girls while she’s with her ‘boyfriend’ to look like a good parent is going to lead to a strained relationship as they get older...I keep my parents at arms length for the same reason, I love them but I don’t like how selfish they were as we were growing up

Also why’s she feeding frenchies all that?! It’ll go through them like a train 😩 - my dogs are raw fed (out of real metal anti slip dog bowls 🤪) it costs a small fortune for ducks necks, full chicks, raw pouches, sprats, rabbits ears (natural wormer) incase cassy needs advice 😌!
also this quote sums up what cassy needs to know imo 🤷🏻‍♀️😆
She already has a strained relationship with bug, the poor child is so badly affected because of cassys behaviour, she should be ashamed, she's not, she doesn't care!!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
She already has a strained relationship with bug, the poor child is so badly affected because of cassys behaviour, she should be ashamed, she's not, she doesn't care!!
I saw the pic someone added of her the other day and how happy she looked whilst at her dads...so sad that cassy - this poor little girls mum has caused this 💔 in her life! She needs to sort her head out 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Cassy will be a old bitter lady no boyfriend friends gone and kids that dislike her.. as soon as they can they will be with there dad and his family.. she’s is double of her mums personality men before any thing.. it seems none of her old friends want to be around her .. might be a Instagram friend but none of them are around her.. Cassy is a nasty cow don’t care who she hurts.. all it takes is the wrong girl

G put up a post saying for him time for him to go home where is his home ? Is that cassys house he’s eating is cheesecake in

• Heart
I saw the pic someone added of her the other day and how happy she looked whilst at her dads...so sad that cassy - this poor little girls mum has caused this 💔 in her life! She needs to sort her head out 🤦🏻‍♀️
You only have to look at his IG pics they are proper smiles it’s not fake and put on she looks happy and relaxed the pics cassy has obviously sent to him you can tell the difference!! I know it’s been said 2 million times but I wish he would just take them girls and duck that bleep off she is destroying them

Reactions: 5
Bet these dogs tit for England! Surprised they haven’t got stomach problems. The various foods, really aren’t good! Thicko, they should be on one type of food. Not a mix of whatever you have managed to get from the food bank. Really clueless!
Nice and safe feeding a dog out of a cracked, chipped china bowl... bleeping idiot

Reactions: 3
Yuck she’s to much so nasty piss on the floor as some one goes and gets eyebrows done ffs she’s such a infection on two legs .. any one that goes to her for any thing needs the brain tested

Reactions: 1
If that's what greeted me when I went for a beauty treatment, I'd leave, can you imagine the smell 🤮🤮

Reactions: 5
Georgey boy is off the grid again
I guess he didn’t go “home” to cassys for his cheesecake after all 👀😂😂

• Haha
Imagine having pictures on and off your grid as much as your kettle is used or in her case her growler is used. It’s a show up!
I couldn’t imagine having this much drama in my life I really couldn’t

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.