Cassy Clark #25 still shouting G’s her man! But too embarrassed to follow her on Instagram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Be interesting to see if she does copy LC with the tiled floors
Thats an old picture of them 2.... you can tell he hadnt had his teeth done there.

And why on earth is cassy hanging around with josie from big fat gypsy wedding 🤣🤣🤣🤣
careful saying it’s an old picture your be accused of being cassy 🙄

She will be back posting blue hearts by Friday , sipping on Capri suns and rolling out the “with my 3” quotes .She must be exhausted 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Instagram and Facebook gone again.
Wonder what happened this time? Did someone comment or post stuff on her pages that she didn’t like?
If it’s because she’s had a tiff with him then, how embarrassing for her after having the profile pics of them together up. She must know he’s a player and he always will be, he isn’t going to change his ways, whatever she does to try to keep him…. If you’re so clever and fancy yourself as some sort of life coach, why can’t you see this Cassy?!
re the dress sense, you can clearly see where she gets it - Angel is 4 sizes too big and 40 years too old for the white shorts ensemble 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well one them pics hit a nerve with cassy thats for sure cassy had anyone gold u ur ment be grown women and mother not some teenagers whos wold famous mug that josie is nothing
Screenshot_20210817-024759_Chrome.jpg
have read off that

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
And
She should be banned from the way she filters those photos.
All the Glowb girls jumped from JP. Just the next bandwagon for them. But remember it's not MLM, its e-commerces
glowb used to be called beauty bombs sgell
Size 10 has changed since I was last there 🤣👀👀👀👀👀
omg that’s not a ten😜

Like mother like daughter, they look like little trolls in real life, it's unbelievable 🤦‍♀️ I feel embarrassed for them 🤦‍♀️
im shocked at he diffrenence in real life

Size 10 has changed since I was last there 🤣👀👀👀👀👀
😂😜

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Lucie has her ring on in that photo. And some one got it from Lucie Fb, was only uploaded at the weekend. You don't upload a photo with a man you are not with.

Cassy would have know that girl from My Big Fat gypsy wedding

Lucie has her ring on in that photo. And some one got it from Lucie Fb, was only uploaded at the weekend. You don't upload a photo with a man you are not with.

So true people are just talking tit saying there not together

Josie been slammed more times then a taxi door so they have a lot in common
😂

Reactions: 6
Has the floor changed? I think it's just from her cabin looking out so I don't think it has. Shame she only has a 10ft garden now 😂

Reactions: 1
Does LC look slightly pregnant? she’s so slim, it could just be she’s eaten a meal lol but last few pics she looks like she has a tiny bump. I’m not fat shaming my god I would love her figure 😂

Reckon it will reappear, unfiltered, no animals, house like a home, lovely home cooking food the list goes on. 😂😂😂 NOT! You Go boos babe, what’s your next promo? Any eyebrows pics of your 5 clients. Kev locked in his cage in your cabinet, as you wish you had him all to yourself! 😂😂 crack on loser!!!

• Haha
That Josie looks hangerd to duck me she’s old looking been round the block the few times as well 🤣🤣🤣 i think her and cassy have a lot in common!!!

Reactions: 3
I'm sure in Cassys eyes hanging around with her makes her special 😆 honestly never come across someone that is such a loser and oxygen thief

Reactions: 3
Scraping the bottom of the barrel for friends, she's actually a laughing stock, she's like a child 🤦‍♀️

The whole thing happens time and time and time again her life must be so bleeping exhausting… she is behaving like a 13 year old teenager she has chosen than utter filth bag over her own kids she’s a cock them dogs will be just used to breed and breed and then they will get fucked off .. she will end up lonely haggard and living in a little hobbit house just like her mum. I don’t get the obsession with G if he come up to me and tried it on he would be laughed at and told to duck the duck of he dresses like my teenage son

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Her life is like a car Crash none stop . Worst thing she did was leave bill . She could still have freedom and nice things with him but she always wanted more always thought she was better than him but look at her now . The flash range has gone her home is hit a home . The kids look depressed and she never cooks or looks after them how a mother should .

it’s so obvious to everyone g has a fiancé I don’t understand how she reply’s to people saying it’s his ex I mean compared to her g is popular he knows a lot of z listers and if you ain’t friends with him you Sure have heard of him so she definitely knows he’s with lucie I just don’t know why she always makes it look like he ain’t . Girls got to be deluded I mean most girls wouldn’t believe him just because he said it when it’s evidently clear his fiancé profile picture is with a ring and they got engaged not long ago

Reactions: 10
View attachment 715218She’s soooo much better than that bleep
He looks like he’s standing behind his mum waiting for her to order his dinner for him 😭

I go absent from this thread for a while and rarely post, however my favourite comment of all time is when someone said about G ‘let’s play a game of throw a pumpkin through the gap in his teeth’ 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 anyway that is all I have to contribute 😂😎

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Be interesting to see if she does copy LC with the tiled floors

careful saying it’s an old picture your be accused of being cassy 🙄

She will be back posting blue hearts by Friday , sipping on Capri suns and rolling out the “with my 3” quotes .She must be exhausted 🥱
Oh i was accused of being ANG the other day 🤣🤣🤣 because i posted against what people want to beleive lol..... all i said was g and l.c wernt together and that was it 🙈 how dare i 🤣🤣🤣

Cassy was on the spin off for 30 seconds. Josies wedding was on the actual show. She married swanley smith and had a couple of kids with him and they were on and off.

Yo
Oh i was accused of being ANG the other day 🤣🤣🤣 because i posted against what people want to beleive lol..... all i said was g and l.c wernt together and that was it 🙈 how dare i 🤣🤣🤣

Cassy was on the spin off for 30 seconds. Josies wedding was on the actual show. She married swanley smith and had a couple of kids with him and they were on and off.
your words were you know there not together fact!!!!! Pictures prove otherwise

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Lucies prrofile picture dress is different to the dress she was wear of when she was out with G!!!! That picture of her out with G is old you can tell by his teeth!!!!

Also that picture on L.C profile was added saturday morning, we know G was out with Cassy friday night 🤦‍♀️...... work it out people

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.