Cassy Clark #25 still shouting G’s her man! But too embarrassed to follow her on Instagram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
can anyone post a link so we can all report her to whatever council deals with this matter? No suprise she’s got herself another dodgy business but I’m sorry I cannot watch this unfold, we all know she does not have them dogs best interests at heart, she can do whatever the duck she wants she’s already fucked but no animal deserves to be living with cassy, we all know where this is going, I wish there was stricter laws on breeding but only by reporting this it’s going to change the law and bring attention to the growing matter, she is not the only one doing this, can we atleast use this huge platform we do have and make a change so these arseholes don’t have chances like this to make a quick buck. Or someone can just be brazen and remove them from her we all know she can’t throw hands lol

She can’t even be a responsible mother let alone breeder !

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ll say this it’s only money that’s keeping cassy run back to G. She’s terrified of being completely broke !!! Her glow business isn’t going well near is the dodgy brow jobs 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
I feel sick knowing that these puppies are already most likely being used for breeding at a young age, to sell on for £££. Probably know idea about the history but will flog them as pedigree regardless. If you want to be a dog breeder, it’s a full time job. Not something you do to make a bit of cash because you can’t be bothered to get an ACTUAL job like the millions of other people in the UK. It’s disgusting 😐 I’d have a lot more respect for the woman if she actually attempted to get a real job and stop seeking immediate gratification so badly!!!! Ffs rant over lol

Reactions: 13
There was a family who was breading dogs at all diffent address ect in newspaper they got done for it bec they was so neglected her garden is not big anoth for all them pups as it is but if she gets reported and nothin can be done at this time they visit they will keeping a very close eye on her and her address for dog breading which when we report her we will bring to light about the one what died but came bk to life and black one what just disappeared gone to a diffent house to be mated but at least her address won't be able to breed unless fully registered and she wouldn't get linces in that house her garden would be deemed too small not only that cassy only ever had dogs shes got man whats got one she has said she hates dogs

Reactions: 5
Wouldn’t Medway council need informing as she’s doing it from her house? I can’t wait to see this unfold 🍿 poor pups probably be sold on pets 4 homes with no home checks etc :(

Reactions: 5
Is she taking the piss . She never at home ssohow can she look after people’s dogs the woman report report report scummy butch g is definitely with her as part of him dog schemes

Reactions: 8
I'm not on Instagram but how do you know Cassy has set this breeding page up? She has only liked it. Doesn't mean she is involved. Still awful for liking it but don't know if some of you are jumping the gun?

Disgusting woman breeding dogs , she has no right owning one dog let alone multiple with her track record … also breeding is hard work and takes a hell of a lot of time, care and love. She gets worse and worse as time goes on 😡 She is a big mess and every week searches for a new purpose, needs to be a f*****g mother. Summer holidays what actual day out has she taken them kids on… an not a poxy meal out with grease mop or a 2 hour cinema trip. What about a farm trip, theme park, day at the park etc etc, TIME spent making memories . She is one of the most selfish , self absorbed repulsive human beings going . 😡

I'm not on Instagram but how do you know Cassy has set this breeding page up? She has only liked it. Doesn't mean she is involved. Still awful for liking it but don't know if some of you are jumping the gun?
It’s her pups in her garden x

Reactions: 7
Every dog she has, she gets rid of it, gives it to the chicken wanker it dies then come back to life. Black pom has evaporated. She is totally in for something those dogs sell in the region of 4/6k it certainly isn’t in it for the love of dogs! The bleep!

The cabin shouldn’t take up 50% of the garden space! Think hers is about 75% mmmmm

Reactions: 6
In case anyone is interested.
This is the only way I have found to report illegal dog breeding (breeding without a license); online.

In case anybody else is interested. Cassy’s address is readily available and easy to find with a quick google search.

Can we tally up the dogs she’s had.
I’ve just found online a listing for a male chihuahua she sold in 2012.
There have been 2 Pickles, Candy, Callie, Coco, Nugget any others that anyone can remember?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Because its all her dogs on it!

Reactions: 7
Not at all, the insta page is her dogs she’s been recently posting and all pics are in her garden, defo hers

Reactions: 9
OK, but if she has liked the page, does that mean someone else has set the page up on her behalf? Someone she can blame if it all goes belly up? Someone who takes a cut but shares the responsibility?

It’s her in a video her little girls voice in back ground some one commented there so proud of her she’s like thanks hun it’s her all her mates well five of them have been added

Reactions: 3
I'm sorry but I've lost it now! Who does she think she is?? Those poor dogs being bred to have babies for money it's disgusting absolutely disgusting! She does not know the first thing about animal welfare!! My blood is boiling and I want to rescue them from.cruella de Vill 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 11
OK, but if she has liked the page, does that mean someone else has set the page up on her behalf? Someone she can blame if it all goes belly up? Someone who takes a cut but shares the responsibility?
No she's just made another account. She has a few on insta.

Reactions: 2
She’s proud she wants the reputation of a dog breeder the fool she is it’s g making money of cassy she hasn’t started yet but she’s putting the feelers out there other breeders to connect that’s what that page is about

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.