Cassy Clark #25 still shouting G’s her man! But too embarrassed to follow her on Instagram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the same watch he posted in the car yday thar was on his story. He musttake them of and she puts on for pic coz she done it before posted a pic wearing his watch. she’s prob hoping for a repost lol What a mug she looks like

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He's a pig, but at this stage cassy knows what he's at, so she's allowing herself to be treated like a fool!! Like honestly today, we have all genuinely looked at her and laughed knowing what a mug she is 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Gift of the gab charmer is brockett must be to get away with this tit. Lilli needs to post hey baby b wants some dog maintenance tag him in it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This women are effectively Sister Wives, all sharing the same dick and buying thrush cream at a wholesalers.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As much of a mug cassy is no one can ever be more of a laughing stock than g even letting his name be associated to an old brass who’s had most men in Kent London and Essex including half his friends 🤣 we all know she’s nothing more than an easy duck to George but the fact he even entertains her makes him the biggest mug in south east London 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can’t even keep up at this point 😂 so g has got back with cassy but he’s banging zee and lily and who else ?? Is this like a sex cult or something I’m so confused and why does he buy them all dogs 😂😂 I’d much rarther he buys me a Gucci bag than a dog

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t get why he buys them all dogs it’s weird af 🤣
To have them on deals. He buys dog they look after it he gets a couple of litters of dogs off it then the bird gets to keep the dog

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.