Cassy Clark #25 still shouting G’s her man! But too embarrassed to follow her on Instagram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HIII GUYS ,,,,, booing My ❤ out…. If you rely,,, on things that “CANNOT HAPPEN “ or eilll not happen !,, you actually BOOGERED 🤧 just waiting for my boys,, PARTY in the park today 🎉 happy tears let the show begin …!

RAW 👑 king prawns,, MUSCLES 💪 lololo all has to be well season 😎
my digesting system needs th serious help 😮

I gave birth 6 children , 1 who is in Germany 🇩🇪 6 STAR ⭐ my daughter SIX FUNGER EARNER ,,, Meant to be 6 STAR ⭐ free , cleansing FACIALS 💦,,,.. NOW THIS IA REAL TALKS

ALL “scentsy “order,, will Chuck in few days free skin 👅 GET I. N THER like ‘lucky ‘ dip 🙈 lolol

LADYS DO ❤ LOVE CREME 🍆 😈 ,,,… SHE GOTS GUTS
Holy Sh@tballs !.. #anglesdelight
It wasn’t even party in the park lol, it was a Ibiza orchestrated night, which I don’t think would have been her litters taste lol

Probably a play room for the kids as
That Katie doing bait tik toks again 🤷🏻‍♀️

Do these girls not work
It’s like clock work when he’s shagging 1 for the weekend the other one plays up these divvy girls are clones of each other

Reactions: 2
yeah she does work I know her through a friend , it is Sunday though 🤷‍♀️ , I did wonder if she was out with g last night 🤣 but my friend says she definitely isn’t so who knows lol
That Katie doing bait tik toks again 🤷🏻‍♀️

Do these girls not work

It’s like clock work when he’s shagging 1 for the weekend the other one plays up these divvy girls are clones of each other
I think katie is funny to be honest and she’s pretty I really don’t think she would entertain G

I think katie is funny to be honest and she’s pretty I really don’t think she would entertain G

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I don’t know why everyone says Katie is pretty she wouldn’t entertain g. He’s been known to have some really pretty girls on the go not just the he/she’s we know about on here lol, also I wouldn’t say Katie is pretty if u ask me she just looks like a more clean version of cassy I certainly wouldn’t say she’s anything special. As for last night She was at one of gs favourite restaurants and then she posted the dash of a merc so it could of been him, would explain all the silly posts today if he’s left her after a night of dipping it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What in the actual duck is that? 😳
She looks like Katie price
I don’t know why everyone says Katie is pretty she wouldn’t entertain g. He’s been known to have some really pretty girls on the go not just the he/she’s we know about on here lol, also I wouldn’t say Katie is pretty if u ask me she just looks like a more clean version of cassy I certainly wouldn’t say she’s anything special. As for last night She was at one of gs favourite restaurants and then she posted the dash of a merc so it could of been him, would explain all the silly posts today if he’s left her after a night of dipping it 🤣

She drives a white merc so maybe her car , all entitled to our own opinion and have different views on what pretty is , but I think she’s really pretty , and what I know about her I just don’t think she would but nothing suprises me anymore 🤣

She is preety but looks like every girl in the south east

All beginning to look like clones

See cassy used to be preety just after she lost all the weight .. no look at her 🤡

Last edited:
She drives a white merc so maybe her car , all entitled to our own opinion and have different views on what pretty is , but I think she’s really pretty , and what I know about her I just don’t think she would but nothing suprises me anymore 🤣
She was filming from the passenger seat, that’s what made me think that it wasn’t her car

Reactions: 3
tatttatt = Katie
🤣🤣🤣 nope !! I no her friend well though like I dont know her personally and her car is on her Instagram it’s not rocket science 🤣🤣

She is preety but looks like every girl in the south east

All beginning to look like clones

See cassy used to be preety just after she lost all the weight .. no look at her 🤡
She was pretty when she was big then went too skinny an frail !! I don’t think she’s ugly at all but don’t agree with the way she acts at all either. All girls have Botox teeth an fillers and will all look like Jackie Stallone eventually 🤣

Last edited:
Katie is pretty but not stunning. I don’t know G…has he ever managed to get an absolute stunner?

Angel crying in that video she first said she has had positive and negatives this week.
That cry is not happy tears we all know ang I think the tears were really about getting caught out by pip esa or uc could be wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is crying as her face is red raw from the products she is using.

She uses filtered photos to promote the amazing results but fails to realise that when She does her lives, we can see that her skin has not changed.

Reactions: 5
She is crying as her face is red raw from the products she is using.

She uses filtered photos to promote the amazing results but fails to realise that when She does her lives, we can see that her skin has not changed.
Her face is always red and looks sore definitely not a good look for glowshit

Reactions: 3
Angel crying in that video she first said she has had positive and negatives this week.
That cry is not happy tears we all know ang I think the tears were really about getting caught out by pip esa or uc could be wrong
She is so dramatic, those deep sniffs 🤢 yuck at how her lip curls when she does it.
no wonder Cassy does all the dramatics, she’s grown up with this.
Why would you post a video like this online!! Nothing endearing about it at all.
She believes people are looking up to her as strong, empowering business woman and for gods sake she thinks she’s cute, look at the way she plays with her hair. Lol
you just look like a drunken crazy bat… drinking again on your own 🙄

Reactions: 10
Looks like angel is on the brandy as well in that video .. it’s not good

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.