Cassy Clark #25 still shouting G’s her man! But too embarrassed to follow her on Instagram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll say this he’s put a lot of weight on he was a skinny rat now he’s he like mr tumble 🤣🤣🤣
I wonder how long till her and daughters are doing line drops for him while he’s away

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Am I thick or what no wonder he started following her look at the thread tittle 😂😂 mr tumble ate to many carbs .. he needs to stop eating out cos he’s going to get well big honestly diff girls diff restaurants.. they really suit any way both childish slaggy and have no morals or respect selfish fuckers ... any way fat George join the gym tubby

Lets drop the child and weight thing out of it now a? I dont think it needs to be mentioned and when she reads this its gonna be spun to her advantage that her child is being trolled! Regardless of if shes put on weight or not shes a little girl that has the most adoreable face, and her life is hard enough having a tit bleep of a mum that puts men before her kids and uses them as a fashion assessory! That little girl makes no diet choices thats in her mothers hands!!!!

If he does go on holiday with cassy then i think its safe to say.... he is with her and not with L.C and clearly L.C knows everything..... because nothing is hid from her.... everything is out there! He clearly as a very close bond with his kids and their mother! If hes not with L.C and still does all that stuff with her as a family and buys her the gifts from the kids, then in hindsight respect to him!!!!!

I wish he would go back to his wife and have that family unit with her, just so cassy gets egg on her face!!!! Cassy as to know that her relationship aint normal with him and sge does look like a massive beg..... taking him back, crawling back etc etc, ID NEVER BEEN THAT DESPERATE FOR LOVE OR A MAN THAT ID PUT MY KIDS ON THE BACK BURNER FOR COCK, ID NEVER LET MY CHILDREN GET INTO THAT TANGLED MESS, I HAVE MORE RESPECT FOR MYSELF AND MY KIDS.... BUT CASSY IS GUTTER BRED!!!!!AND THINKS WHAT SHES DOING IS A COMPETITION AND CASSY NEEDS TO BE NO.1 AND THE WINNER, THE OLD DIV DOESN'T REALISE SHE WILL NEVER BE THE WINNER, SHE WILL NEVER BE NO.1........ SHE WILL ALWAYS BE THE LAUGHING STOCK! NO.1 JOKE IS WHAT SHE IS!!!!!!

Reactions: 16
She thinks she won but she really has lost that’s how silly she is No body is worth your kids happiness no body.. that’s the thing men before kids never mates before kids never but this girl has a masters degree in not giving a tit .. selfish little girl that needs a reality check

Reactions: 4
😂😂 I got a mention on one of katie’s TikToks! I feel famous 😂😂 ✋ katie! Don’t worry about the flowers take the Pom tho 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
That gezzer is one of George friends ? Sure he is

What’s the situation with the bridesmaid thing

The girl in the above picture is actually really nice don’t think she needs to be involved in this post she hasn’t had much to do with slaggy.
however
The guy used to be friends with bill might still even be, they went on holiday together with the girls and with him his ex and his daughter! Not sure what happened to the ex probably another friend who got sick of her tit.

Reactions: 2
Slaggy probably shaged him she does it to every friend she has that’s why there’s none left

I’ll say this he’s put a lot of weight on he was a skinny rat now he’s he like mr tumble 🤣🤣🤣
I wonder how long till her and daughters are doing line drops for him while he’s away
Nooo I love Mr Tumble, leave him out of this 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is this the bridesmaids man she took a while back ? I’m
That’s neither the bridesmaid or the bridesmaids man. The bloke in that does look familiar tho 🤔

That gezzer is one of George friends ? Sure he is

What’s the situation with the bridesmaid thing
She got with her bridesmaids man, TommyL a while back. Then turned up at the bridesmaids home with a pole 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lets drop the child and weight thing out of it now a? I dont think it needs to be mentioned and when she reads this its gonna be spun to her advantage that her child is being trolled! Regardless of if shes put on weight or not shes a little girl that has the most adoreable face, and her life is hard enough having a tit bleep of a mum that puts men before her kids and uses them as a fashion assessory! That little girl makes no diet choices thats in her mothers hands!!!!

If he does go on holiday with cassy then i think its safe to say.... he is with her and not with L.C and clearly L.C knows everything..... because nothing is hid from her.... everything is out there! He clearly as a very close bond with his kids and their mother! If hes not with L.C and still does all that stuff with her as a family and buys her the gifts from the kids, then in hindsight respect to him!!!!!

I wish he would go back to his wife and have that family unit with her, just so cassy gets egg on her face!!!! Cassy as to know that her relationship aint normal with him and sge does look like a massive beg..... taking him back, crawling back etc etc, ID NEVER BEEN THAT DESPERATE FOR LOVE OR A MAN THAT ID PUT MY KIDS ON THE BACK BURNER FOR COCK, ID NEVER LET MY CHILDREN GET INTO THAT TANGLED MESS, I HAVE MORE RESPECT FOR MYSELF AND MY KIDS.... BUT CASSY IS GUTTER BRED!!!!!AND THINKS WHAT SHES DOING IS A COMPETITION AND CASSY NEEDS TO BE NO.1 AND THE WINNER, THE OLD DIV DOESN'T REALISE SHE WILL NEVER BE THE WINNER, SHE WILL NEVER BE NO.1........ SHE WILL ALWAYS BE THE LAUGHING STOCK! NO.1 JOKE IS WHAT SHE IS!!!!!!
Even if he does go on holiday with her it don’t change anything he’s done it in the past with other girls the mans a scum bag. He’s destroyed lc the kindest thing he could do is let her go but he never has and never will

Reactions: 5
I really do hope he is with Cassy. They deserve each other, both a couple of low life, oxygen thief munters. And the best karma will be that she will never be able to trust him or know who he is with 👍

Reactions: 6
Think he’s going Ibiza with his mates I see one of them posted it a few weeks back. Although what someone said is right he surely would have licence conditions stopping him leaving the country, unless he has got permission maybe?
Hes conditions would be well and truly over by now.

That’s neither the bridesmaid or the bridesmaids man. The bloke in that does look familiar tho 🤔

She got with her bridesmaids man, TommyL a while back. Then turned up at the bridesmaids home with a pole 😂

That is the bridesmaid!!!!! If it aint then the girl has a twin!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.