Cassy Clark #25 still shouting G’s her man! But too embarrassed to follow her on Instagram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What makes me laugh about cassy is … she cooks every once in a while and has to post it on socials every bloody time!! Also I think cassy and G will be going on holiday soon only because she’s just uploaded a passport looking pic of him on Instagram

Reactions: 3
Ahh sorry if it comes across people are digging out the child that’s not my intentions at all I said she’s a beautiful girl it’s just cassy seems to be constantly feeding them unhealthy crap.
I don’t think u were digging out the child just cos we talk about the children doesn’t mean we are hating on the children I think some one made a comment it wrote like she was rolling down the road really fat.. when any one can see she’s not just the mother feeding them tit food cos she’s got issues with food ..

Reactions: 5
She’s going on holiday with him I bet that’s why she’s up loaded passport photos may be 😂 did she tag him in the story ?

Reactions: 4
He dose now he started following her 😂just looked must of been today he started that’s why shes playing up

Wow they follow each other now 😂😂relationship goals

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If Cassy is after wanted photos then Kent Police have plenty of those on record. I wonder if her reference to the RSPCA was connected to the Kevin the Gerbil comment 🤔🐹

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If he does go on holiday with her, Lucie needs to kick him into touch.

Why would you put up with your dog of a man going on holiday with another woman. Let's not forget that Cassy is only in a relationship with him and no one else.

He lives with Lucie

LC needs him gone honestly I’ve always been the one to stick up for lc side on here hate girls that go with peoples men .. but this it’s dangerously bleeping stupid what is lc actually doing ? She can get better than him dirty balls

Reactions: 6
If Cassy is after wanted photos then Kent Police have plenty of those on record. I wonder if her reference to the RSPCA was connected to the Kevin the Gerbil comment 🤔🐹

Quality 😂😂😂😂

I doubt very much he could get a passport, i would like to think he has license conditions. According to google he was sentenced in 2013 - 12 years served half, he must have to keep his nose clean, prob why he does balloons. He was jailed for armed robbery! Who knows?

Reactions: 7
Perhaps he is taking her on holiday so she can smuggle drugs back for him.with any luck she will get caught end up in prison and her girls will get a proper upbringing from bill.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Think he’s going Ibiza with his mates I see one of them posted it a few weeks back. Although what someone said is right he surely would have licence conditions stopping him leaving the country, unless he has got permission maybe?

Reactions: 9
Someone in the dog house! Oh dear meltdown incoming! Kevin the Gerbil has escaped 😂😂😂😂

Return him back to the RSPCA????? Return him back to his wife and kids more like!!!!! Cass you need returning back to the horses field you old nags head!

Kids trainers are fake!!!!! £25 a pair so dont worry about their feet getting hot, they probably already got holes in 🤣.... what on earth is that supplement shes selling 🤦‍♀️ fibre pills 🤣🤣🤣.

Shes full of tit so she wont be taking them!!!!

Take ya kids on holiday cassyann!!!!! You aint done it for years you horrible witch, take ya mother with ya and bleeping leave her there!!! Cant cope with the seductive selfie covered on baby oil, like shes just had a sesh with onlyfans 🤦‍♀️ p.s take her phone away and give her a nokia 3310

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Never once said she was obsese… I said she is over weight which she is . And that is purely down to the parents . Same as when half the people are on here say how sad and withdrawn Bug looks - it’s not digging out a child it’s digging out the parenting . Another example- when people highlight the kids in ill fitting , inappropriate clothing- NOT A DIG AT THE CHILD. Before bug started loosing her teeth they were rotten - angel addressed it once after it was brought up on here . Again, NOT the child’s fault. Bun is beautiful regardless. Not addressing this again, their was no malice intended towards an innocent child , only at the woman of a mother 😘

Reactions: 23
Return him back to the RSPCA????? Return him back to his wife and kids more like!!!!! Cass you need returning back to the horses field you old nags head!

Kids trainers are fake!!!!! £25 a pair so dont worry about their feet getting hot, they probably already got holes in 🤣.... what on earth is that supplement shes selling 🤦‍♀️ fibre pills 🤣🤣🤣.

Shes full of tit so she wont be taking them!!!!

Take ya kids on holiday cassyann!!!!! You aint done it for years you horrible witch, take ya mother with ya and bleeping leave her there!!! Cant cope with the seductive selfie covered on baby oil, like shes just had a sesh with onlyfans 🤦‍♀️ p.s take her phone away and give her a nokia 3310
😂😂😂 brilliant take her phone away 😂your killing me to funny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.