Cassy Clark #17 Fake lip kits, stinking pits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cass take that lemon out ya mouth hun 🤣🤣🤣..... the woman as class as far as her home and the way her children are turned out!!!! Wheres you cass live in a jumblesale..... cheap knock offs, cheap furniture, cheap decoration, cheap lip gloss, cheap bedding, CHEAP FLOWERS, children running around the house with white socks black feet,.... ur tan is soooo ahit it looks like u got a skin complaint, ur sofa is something out of a brothel, ur chuck around the zoflora like your a homemaking goddess 🤣🤣🤣 home wrecker godess, and i know for a fact that travelling men wont let their wives mix with ya! Coz ur filth
Alright LC - why you so bitter? 😂😂
Listen to yourself. Cass is a Din, a proper moron. But I don’t understand why you are making out LC is the best thing ever? She literally is letting her man sleep around whilst she’s at home with her children. As if anyone in their right mind would let this happen! Cassy actually despite the fact she is a c**t in general she actually isn’t in the wrong. The person in the wrong is ‘him’
It’s like when people write they are listing off all the things that LC has got, but they are all materialistic. I think emotional well being means a hell of a lot more and neither of them girls have that! It’s a sad situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Right girls I’ve got to say it. I know yas all love a spotless home and so do I! And Cassy is being a bit of a dirty dog.
But I don’t get the posts that are saying LC keeps a spotless home, his clothes are in the wardrobe etc cos the man is a bleep! Pure and simple it should not be about this ugly tit choosing his best house. He’s a twit who is going between women but please don’t make it out that he’s living there where it’s clean and going to cassys where it’s dirty. I just don’t get it. Say cassys is dirty and lc clean but don’t being G into the cleanliness of the houses cos he’s dipping his wick wherever he wants.
Are people suggesting LC keeps a nice home but doesn’t care that his sausage is everywhere? I don’t get it

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think all of us have diff opinions but what we do agree on is it’s him that’s the dog and is a abuser of women by manipulating all of them to get what he wants

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think all of us have diff opinions but what we do agree on is it’s him that’s the dog and is a abuser of women by manipulating all of them to get what he wants
AND that she needs a good exfoliate, a parenting class, a nutritionist, a slap round the chops and a muzzle for her privates. Oh and her social media shut down to avoid any further embarrassment

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He woulda been better off getting her a nose trimmer for the set of RIRI’s she’s got dangling from her nostrils rather than a crate of that sugar filled shite

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Rite I remember when she split with TLB n she got bill round there sticking up for her n thought he was in love with her agen and she was doing lives and every1 was telling her to get back with bill and she was like “dunno? I think it would be weird what do you all think” hinting that she wanted him back an the next thing she knew he was in a relationship. She jus wants what she can’t have that’s all and nothing els is important not even them girls

Angel looks like snow whites wikid godmother in that dressing gown

Reactions: 8
The whole G and LC and Cassy thing is boring now. Unless some major drama happens , I'm over it. They're all wronguns.

Reactions: 9
new thread:
Showing off her Capri sun whilst not giving a f**k about bug & bun. Gb gone back to his fam, time to steal someone else’s man

• Haha
Reactions: 14
new thread:
Showing off her Capri sun whilst not giving a f**k about bug & bun. Gb gone back to his fam, time to steal someone else’s man
Bug and Bun and a German mum. All she craves is a baby in her tum. Lv for lc but u got none

💙Bug and Bun and a German mum. All she craves is G’s baby in her tum. LV for LC but u got none💙

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Alright LC - why you so bitter? 😂😂
Listen to yourself. Cass is a Din, a proper moron. But I don’t understand why you are making out LC is the best thing ever? She literally is letting her man sleep around whilst she’s at home with her children. As if anyone in their right mind would let this happen! Cassy actually despite the fact she is a c**t in general she actually isn’t in the wrong. The person in the wrong is ‘him’
It’s like when people write they are listing off all the things that LC has got, but they are all materialistic. I think emotional well being means a hell of a lot more and neither of them girls have that! It’s a sad situation.
LC is better than cassy!!!! Lc is subtle how she comes acrossed wheres cassy is trying to rub peoples faces in the fact shes on the end of another woman man...... yeah G is a dog, and dogs run if u allow them.

But then you got cassy, posting about being the perfect house wife and all that she has!!!! Cassy aint got duck all, ive cleaned my place today....... oh congratulations.... well done dosser! Her home and her life is just chaos.... and i cant stand the shitter.....if i was seeing a fella and i found out he had a woman pregnant il be on my toes!!! REMEMBER CASSY AS NO TIES TO HIM SHE CAN JUST duck HIM OFF!!!! LC IS DIFFERENT.... SHE HAD 2 CHILDREN AND A HOME WITH HIM..... AND REMEMBER SHE WOULD OF FOUND OUT HE WAS bleeping CASSY WHILE SHE WAS PREGNANT. Its very differcult to break ties with a man that u have a home and children with, coz like it or not u got that man around u for 18 years! No one knows if LC as a motive for what shes doing..... Everyone knows what Cassys is.... she cant stand losing because in her eyes shes the best woman to walk the earth

• Heart
Reactions: 17
CAPRI SUN AND A GERMAN MUM.FUCKED UP FILLERS AT THE BUGNBUN.LV FOR LC N U GOT NONE

Reactions: 10
Cassy its shameful. u must be the cheap side chick few orange juices and hes bk in ur bed repeating patten how must ur ur girls feel watching there home getting smashed by man what hits there mum u dont deserve the title mum no more going bk few yrs when bugs and bun was babys u was a proper hands on mum noone could fault u for that but now ur the worst u constantly put them kids in danger and u dnt even want them around if u can dump them u will wake the duck up kick him out and think off ur kids before u think off ur hole being filled u want another baby do u think this will keep g from leaving wake up his boys and newborn dnt stop him now just wait until lockdown lifted g will be out there bagging himself more cheap girls to screw and always partying while ur at home no go hang ur head in shame noone is jealous off u or him

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.