Cassy Clark #17 Fake lip kits, stinking pits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cassy open ya wardrobe and show us Gs 300 pairs of trainers and clothes all organised in there 🤣🤣 LC is a proper little housewife, home spotless and organised and WHAT ABOUT YOUR SHOWER OF tit 🤣🤣🤣 FAKE BAGS NAILLED TO THE WALL, 10ER BEDDING FROM THE RANGE, TIN FOIL ON YA BEDROOM WALL, DUST COLLECTING GARLANDS EVERYWHERE, tit LINO LOL 🤣🤣🤣🤣.... and thats with a cleaner!!!! JUST SHOWS MONEY JUST CANT BUY CLASS 🤣🤣🤣🤣 OH AND LC AS A BETTER BODY THAN YOU PHAHAHAHA.... THAT DIDNT COST HER 100K..... Now get back under your bridge bleeping troll looking bleep
Also LC is a mug. Putting up with that. LC has no class, bringing up children teaching them it’s ok to treat woman the way he does. They are all as bad as each other!

Reactions: 18
Oh cassy how can u still try convince ppl he's still with u its plain to see g deliberately taken that photo to show everyone where he lives all his stuff there like someone else asked show us gs clothes cassy at ur place thats why we have not had photos off his clothes or washing ect its because u got nothing at urs remember a side chick will always be a side chick nothing more. melt down is pending very soon or he only done it too make me jealous

Reactions: 5
New thread title- Cassy thought she had "him"in the bag, but LC wasn't going to lose him to that slag. Burn baby burn cos if Gs got any sense he won't return!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No I actually agree with that poster 1000%. Sorry but any woman who willingly allows herself to be treated like that, have multiple children with a known cheater, and criminal has no class what's so ever.
I can't stand any of them, they are all utter garbage and I am just glad in life I will never associate with the likes of them.

I agree that G is the tit bag but these girls also no what’s what and don’t care me personally think he and lc have some arrangement over bringing up the children I think LC has more class than yo yo knickers but still she needs to watch cos she has boys as well But me I will always back the wife that’s just me I hate girls that go with peoples boyfriends but really it’s him .. that’s to blame but cassy all through this has brought stuff up being a right little cow ..

But It’s ugly boy that’s to blame

The funny thing is she thinks she’s in control of the relationship. I almost feel sorry for her because he will make out she’s mad and making the whole thing up. She’s a silly girl.

Reactions: 2
Its "Him" & Dog Bag That I Can't Stand... Pair Of Them Are Wrongens...

BOTH Have History Of Shagging Anything On 2 Legs.. Let's Not Forget When TrampyAnne Was Getting Laid In More Way Than One By Her Friends Fella... TL

Cunty Is So Competative As A Person... Even Though She Knows Its Dead Wrong... She Hates To Lose.. So Will Hang On & On..... Like A Dog In Heat😛

How Can You Go From Being A Married Woman.. With A Husband That Adored You & Literally Went Against His Whole Family For You.... To The Local Santander Bike!!!

LC Ain't Out Here Tryna Prove tit... She's Keeping It Moving.. FloppyAnne Is Out Here Looking Like A Whole 🤡

GB... Is Not Going To Ever Make A Honest Woman Out Of Zimmerman.. At Best She Will End Up In The Same Situation.. If Worse Than LC.. There Is NO HAPPY ENDING HERE!!!

Reactions: 6
Also LC is a mug. Putting up with that. LC has no class, bringing up children teaching them it’s ok to treat woman the way he does. They are all as bad as each other!
Cass take that lemon out ya mouth hun 🤣🤣🤣..... the woman as class as far as her home and the way her children are turned out!!!! Wheres you cass live in a jumblesale..... cheap knock offs, cheap furniture, cheap decoration, cheap lip gloss, cheap bedding, CHEAP FLOWERS, children running around the house with white socks black feet,.... ur tan is soooo ahit it looks like u got a skin complaint, ur sofa is something out of a brothel, ur chuck around the zoflora like your a homemaking goddess 🤣🤣🤣 home wrecker godess, and i know for a fact that travelling men wont let their wives mix with ya! Coz ur filth

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Home making goddess 😂

That’s why cassy tries so hard cooking and making out she’s his wife but what gets me is the shame u can’t walk around like your some thing and your doing and have done some right nasty stuff to her friends .. don’t go like that you deserve more than a dig for what she did to other women.. I don’t care how hard she thinks she is There is always some one harder.. The lies the bullshit and the fake life style needs to stop

Or this tit of a life she’s got will just repeat again ..

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Oh cassy how can u still try convince ppl he's still with u its plain to see g deliberately taken that photo to show everyone where he lives all his stuff there like someone else asked show us gs clothes cassy at ur place thats why we have not had photos off his clothes or washing ect its because u got nothing at urs remember a side chick will always be a side chick nothing more. melt down is pending very soon or he only done it too make me jealous
She washed his jeans once lol 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How can she post pictures of Bunny with her pants on show like that. Even Bunny looks drained - poor girl - and she's normally the showy one. Take those photos down Cassy - your children deserve so much more protection.

Reactions: 4
C1D3CDE4-9C79-47CA-B9CB-8E3861AA866B.jpeg

duck me that’s more than she got for v day. 🙄😂😂

‘I’m sorry I mugged u off and didn’t get u nank cass here some Capri sun to make up for it’
‘Don’t worry bout it babes they’re all haterzzzz anyway their man would never buy their WOMEN a crate of capris’ 💙💙 him.
#who needs lv when u got cartons the colour of ya skin anyway. #he knows the way to my hart

• Haha
We want proof cass, looks like you drove to
The shops and picked up a box. I'm calling your bullshite. Show us the hairy hand or small foot, need proof.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Or is it cos he’s fucked of she’s trying to make out she’s with some one

Reactions: 8
So regardless of the weird fucked up kind of make believe relationship she has-surely Capri sun is a no no for her faithful juice plus followers?

Reactions: 10
Cassy Ann her life’s a sham. Lv or Capri sun we all know where he’s living hun

So regardless of the weird fucked up kind of make believe relationship she has-surely Capri sun is a no no for her faithful juice plus followers?
So is al them pizzas she chows down lol

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.