Cassy Clark #17 Fake lip kits, stinking pits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pissing Myself Laughing.... At Her Shite Raffle... Numbers That Are Left 1 Through 20 (That's All The Numbers By The Way)🤣🤣🤣

Then Someone Asks... Did You Draw The Last One???

People Are On To You Cass... One Massive FLOP You Seriously Are.. Just Give Up Gracefully Already.. & Go Be A Full Time Mum!! Your Days Of Keeping Up With The Jones's Has Seriously Been & Gone🤦‍♀️

#FloppyAnne

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So she has just posted that a Private life is a happy life.

Oh purleeeeease! She don't know the meaning of the word. I give her 5 minutes before she gets twitchy.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The mum is live on her page, taking about her boyfriends death. She has mentioned that in 3 weeks, the sale of her house will be complete and now everything has to change, and how hard it is to get her head round the fact that her plans have changed. Words to that effect. What a bleep.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Gold ducking digger.

They really annoy me.

Mother has taught the daughter well

Reactions: 4
I would want to hide after the flowers then g putting that pic for all to see he still lives with l.c now we no why cassy never gave us sneaky pic off gs clothes and shoes in her wardrobe cassy if i was u I would come off sm and lay low ur talk off many towns gs yours is ur boyfriend oh cassy go buy some more follower which is already going down because they no its u jealous are we off a man what show world ur a lier and can't get there own followers but it dont surprise me because Facebook ur brought most them followers can u remember cassy

I new the grieving widow would do a live

As for private life she’s got how many acc now how dose that work

G don’t give a tit about her

Reactions: 3
Oh look g at home again last night on Instagram lol cassy you have been well and truly outed mate 😂😂😂😂 I still can’t get over the fact cassy actually believed g was going to leave lc and his family for an old bike like her 😭😂 the girl is seriously deluded she’s an absolute state in every way no man will ever take her serious

He posts more in his own house than he did in hers

He’s a complete bleep but she deserves the pain and the karma still she thinks she’s special and diff when really she needs to get her head sorted once and for all.. That mother of hers has no claim to David poor man

Her going on doing lives wtf for? She best just get looking for a home stop waisting time

She’s trying to make out that these two are still together but being private now she is such a dim

Last edited:
  • Haha
Oh here we go! Fat pic/skinny pic- expensive protein errrrr no, gastric band, crappy abs surgery! Fraud, fake. Won’t be long before her brought 111 followers will get bored! It’s the muggy cunts who get sucked in, that’s annoys me!

Reactions: 1
I think it’s time a few of us tattlers sent some of her followers the link for this page 😂

• Haha
Private Life Is A Happy Life Is It Cass?

Hmmm... No witch.. Happy Wife.. Happy Life, Hence Why LC Got Actual Flowers In Full Bloom & A Nice Louie.. & You?.... Well You Got Trash From China🤪🤦‍♀️

Do Yaself A Favour & Save Yourself Any More Shame & Retire From This Situation Gracefully!!! LIved With You For How Long? But All His Balenciagas Are Neatly & Beautifully Organised In LC Lovely Fitted Wardrobe🙄

You've Been Well & Truly Disrespected, You Look Like A Right Mug!!

Wrong Or Right LC Is Obviously A Old Pro At This & Sees Little Wannabe Wives Like You Come & Go... She Doesn't Need To Be All Over SM Talking Shamck🤣 Cause She Knows George Ain't Leaving The Good Life To Come & Live In Your Basic, Sterile Home.... After All LC Toilet Has Probably Got More Class Than Your Whole Home🥴

#DiggingYaOwnGrave #GetAGrip

• Haha
Reactions: 12
New thread title: cassy Anne has lost LCs man, maybe it’s cos the dirty witch never showers that lc gets LV but all she gets is China’s finest, foam flowers 😂😂😂

LC hasn’t done or said a word on sm all she did was up load photos only a couple and it provided enough to no he isn’t her man..not at all and he’s not hiding the fact

But g is just a nasty bleep .. I’d have more sympathy if cassy wasn’t such a liar fake and robs people of there money every day

Full of tit is cassy

Reactions: 3
Back to private life is a happy life🥱
Do you think she’s really happy? Like what’s going on in her head that she has to even write that because she feels the need to convince everyone? Because it’s obvious it matters to her what people are thinking. If she wasn’t bothered she wouldn’t be posting that at all. And even if she is back with ‘him’ today, does she even want him when he treats her the way he does, or does she want him to prove to everyone she’s got him? Her life is such a show for her haters.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.