Cassy Clark #17 Fake lip kits, stinking pits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, sample pack of expensive protein tit. Feel sorry for some of those who get roped into her tit! Fake selling, misconstrued bullshit. Life coach does make laugh, Cassy you are full of so much spunk and tit it’s unreal. As for those bleeping fanny lips, I am sure it’s herpes😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Taking photos of pizza in front of a mirror furniture yet can any one spot GB 🤣 girls a proper cuntttttttttt !!!!

Reactions: 3
Here we bleeping go....a few days ago she’s praising herself staying on being healthy after conveniently forgetting she’s said she’s eaten like a pig, how many times she said this same thing the last few weeks.
Calling it early for a few weeks time when she gets the fake abs out and says she’s so glad she’s ate healthy. Girls a liability nasty and horrible.
52457D22-BBB5-405C-B3C0-4AA72AF5EE82.png

Reactions: 1
Here we bleeping go....a few days ago she’s praising herself staying on being healthy after conveniently forgetting she’s said she’s eaten like a pig, how many times she said this same thing the last few weeks.
Calling it early for a few weeks time when she gets the fake abs out and says she’s so glad she’s ate healthy. Girls a liability nasty and horrible.
View attachment 435037
She jars the life out of me. Imagine calling her your life coach?! She’s a walking contradiction. She used to share when she just started up cece ‘one burger won’t make you fat the same as one salad won’t make you healthy’. Not long ago she was creasing on stories how she kept eating tit, then suddenly her popeye abs came out and she’d been eating healthy the whole time.
Goddddd🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 4
So its Valentine day.

slaggy try’s to put up photos that’s she having a pizza indoors with G 💙

is that after he dropped his baby girl & wife’s Valentine presents off ...

flowers & a Louis V box ... can’t wait to see what cassy puts up today .

how can you be in a relationship with someone who’s still buying the wife stuff from Louis Vitton😳 the flowers are beautiful too

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
So its Valentine day.

how can you be in a relationship with someone who’s still buying the wife stuff from Louis Vitton😳 the flowers are beautiful too
Sorry but LC is a dumb an idiot as Cass for still being with him knowing what he is doing and still staying and acting like he is the best man around. She makes women look weak!
Women have spent thousands of years to be taken seriously and to treated equally and then this sap let's her partner have multiple other side pieces and then flaunts how he comes back to her. Nope sorry you are the idiot not them!

Reactions: 20
So its Valentine day.

This killed me 🤣🤣🤣 there’s no way I’d share my husband with anyone. What sad little bleep cassy is poor wee girls. Bill please take your 2 daughters off this horrible women you partners gotta be better mother than this one

Reactions: 11
Just goes to show it’s all about money cos this guy is nothing to look at, looks aren’t everything but we’ve seen his behaviour and still no clue what the attraction is. He must know that they only hang around for the cash, pretty sad existence the lot of them but I hope they are happy (not Cassy she doesn’t deserve happiness)

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.