Cassy Clark #17 Fake lip kits, stinking pits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if it occurred to the mother that she took the illness into the bf.

Not as if the mother and them have been isolating.

Where has blue eyes (Jon?) and the gf gone? Not been around or mentioned for ages.

Reactions: 7
She literally just writes these posts for the comments 🤦🏻‍♀️
duck off cassy, youre constantly attached to you phone and so are your kids, so don’t worry about them planting a chip into you as they can follow you and know everything about you all from that! She is such a dappy bleep!

Wtf are these? How in the hell do people see lolView attachment 432570
They look like spider legs! Lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She literally doesn't give a damn. Why is she not being spoken to by the police!? I reckon she is doing filler aswell.

Reactions: 9
She literally doesn't give a damn. Why is she not being spoken to by the police!? I reckon she is doing filler aswell.
Shes definatly doing filler...... so one needs to set the crabby old bleep up.

Trying to get her engagement up wheres everyone from.🤣🤣🤣🤣 be interesting to see the end result out of 53k followers.

Oh gawd ark at angel..... hes out of deathd doorway 🙄..... and shes doing thrive to lose weight....... hello what about ur 6 figure earning trent setter, linouim, marketing queen daughter and her 7 stone weight loss on jp🤦‍♀️..... angel angel angel.... come on love u know it works look at ur little queen hun..... whats up with her weight loss products...... oh i know..... you know they are absoult bollocks and u dont back it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Have they kick in ya badly packed kebab minge cassyann 😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Pray for our children but posts hers constantly and their every move...has men from India commenting on the photos of her children on her PUBLIC page. Barely feeds them a good dinner and doesn’t even dress them properly. Biggest hypocrite walking the planet

Reactions: 5
What Is It With This woman & Bragging Over A bleeping Capri Sun?

This Drink Is Standard In My Home... Don't bleeping Wack Out The Camera Every Time We Open One!!!

You Really Can Tell... This witch Ain't Used To Nothing🤷‍♀️

Must Be Butters B.... Favourite Beverage🥴

The Immaturity Of It Is A bleeping Laugh A Minute!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Absolute dirt bag getting her nails done under lockdown no doubt people have been on her dirty, dog hair encrusted couch during lockdown and sorry! But the lasses in the obvious new pics look the type to be getting their faces filled illegally. As if she’s aspiring to be like kylie Jenner, Kylie has more class and decorum in her furthermost left eyelash than trashy. As if her joke of a life isn’t bad enough the way she tramples all over lockdown is sad as duck. I’m not a horrible person but if she caught covid bad I’d snort with laughter. Horrible little prick she is 🤮

Reactions: 4
Omg her engagement is so tit..... 56 likes out of 53k..... 269 of desperate idiots trying to engage with her out of 53k..... and shes the KING OF JUCIE PLUS 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
What Is It With This woman & Bragging Over A bleeping Capri Sun?

This Drink Is Standard In My Home... Don't bleeping Wack Out The Camera Every Time We Open One!!!

You Really Can Tell... This witch Ain't Used To Nothing🤷‍♀️

Must Be Butters B.... Favourite Beverage🥴

The Immaturity Of It Is A bleeping Laugh A Minute!
Iv always got them in my house she must of gone Costco they have a deal in atm works out at 31p a drink if you get 4 boxes of the 12 cartons.shes waving them around like they are bloody bottles of LPR

Reactions: 6
I doubt she’s allowed to do a live as she might slip up about him. She’s been posting a lot more than usual lately. I still think she’s getting boring

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.