Cassy Clark #17 Fake lip kits, stinking pits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m glad she gives them girls the juice plus healthy capsules cos theywont get much nutrition out of a Barney bear and a yogurt for breakfast and McDonald’s every other day

Reactions: 2
She really don’t do nothing with her children it’s shocking she so into her self that she really is not taking her kids into consideration

Its me my and I with her she think she so better then every other woman out there plz its more plastic then anything and bodged at that oh look and my fanny lips well she has anoth men dicks in her mouth thats for sure thats why she made them look look like a fanny. her fanny like Dartford tunnel

Day up sofa I hope that’s a mistake cos she’s getting worse by the day

You feel blessed girl cos give it time u will be crying she sounds like every thing is wonderful bad bull tit talker .. that’s all I’m saying how can she really be happy ??? Lies all the time just take your kids out and shut the duck up about ugly G like your his wife dog .. knock knock any body in

Last edited:
Another photo of the kid with the phone. It’s so sad to see. Where’s the toys at?
how old are the girls? Aren’t they like 5 and 6? I have a 5 year old and I just could not imagine him going round with his own iPhone constantly in his hand! Now she’s debating painting the rest of her house while the iPhones babysit the kids. sorry cassy but why not spend that time with your girls? Take them out to the forest or do something creative with them at home. Before we know it they’ll be back at school

Reactions: 3
The mothers bf is very ill.

Strange she dumped him two weeks ago and is now back all over him.......

Angel at it again...... My man is so ill, he might not make it, I'm so worried, I'm scared, but again, I'll post it all on Facebook first, have a red wine and try sell my wax melts!! FFS ANGEL HAVE A DAY OFF LOVE!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Angel at it again...... My man is so ill, he might not make it, I'm so worried, I'm scared, but again, I'll post it all on Facebook first, have a red wine and try sell my wax melts!! FFS ANGEL HAVE A DAY OFF LOVE!!!!!!!
She’s only scared cause she hasn’t go them down to the Solicitor to have her name added to his will! She doesn’t give a tit about this man, she only worried cause her last meal ticket is ending soon and she’s gonna be made homeless!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Angels worried she never got in the will on time😂😂😂 bleeping scatty bleep.....

And then u got cassy.... only the best for my girls.... what 2 bleeping jucie plus chews 😂😂😂 that do.absoultly duck all. Try being the best mother.... try not having a man around them that beats their home up lol, try not having a man around them that treats their mum like the old bleep she is 😂😂😂..... try buying them toys not tit bags..... or market tat..... PROPER TOYS..... Wheres the jewellery making kits, and the play doh and the clay moulding sets.... cassy we know you read here so theres a few ideas for ya 😂😂😂 i feel like im coaching you on how to be a mother 😂😂😂..... OH KING OF JUCIE PLUS 😂😂😂 THINK THAT MIGHT BE OLIVIA MEASSURES 😂😂😂... KILLING IT HUN.... BEAT ALL UR TARGETS, AS A NICE PERSONALITY, NICE PROPER BOYFRIEND THATS A ONE WOMAN MAN 🤬OUCH 🤦‍♀️. AS EXCELLENT ENGAGEMENT ON HER SOCIALS..... NOT JUST FOLLOWERS WATCHING HER tit SHOW OF A LIFE..... REAL ABS, REAL ARSE 😂😂😂, REAL TASTE AND NOT LIVING THE LIFE OF TAT 😂😂😂 YOUNGER AND PRETTIER THAN YOU AND AINT PAID OUT 100K ON SURGERY PHAHAHAHA. UR A CRUMB OF JUCIE PLUS LOL........

Reactions: 9
She’s asking for models now for Russian lips I can not believe how many girls reply to her tit

Omg the desperation is utter bleeping cringe! Same stupid tarts wanna get injected by some two Bob slut, prob been working throughout Covid, desperately seeking mugs! Omg sell you house and move into your nice yellow van in all your tacky clothes pictures. Honestly, it’s is utterly pathetic. Would love to know, what filter it uses? Waste policy on needles? Insurance? If you actually contribute to this countrylegally. You really are a sad bleeping bleep. As for chicken wanker, she needs hole to crawl into!

Reactions: 2
They are both really sad honestly cassy might as well sit on the floor and beg for spare change .. she acts like she’s starving and the mother is a attention old boot

Very healthy eating pizza in a box no salad there cassy !! I want to no why she thinks she’s a little bit of hood seriously she is such a mug on my life she would get her hospital appointment alright joker yesterday she was a traveler today she’s a London hard girl.. give it a rest cassy ffs your a beg with a spare change cup

Get your tit together those beautiful girls need you to be a roll model not hungry for any man put your tits away

Not good

Last edited:
Her mum is very strange obviously boyfriend ill might not make it then next minute she’s trying to sell her wax melts! I know if my boyfriend was in hospital really bad I wouldn’t be plugging my wax melts an hour later!
Strange behaviour

Reactions: 5
Her mum is very strange obviously boyfriend ill might not make it then next minute she’s trying to sell her wax melts! I know if my boyfriend was in hospital really bad I wouldn’t be plugging my wax melts an hour later!
Strange behaviour
Yes, very true but remember neither of these are normal! Fucked in the head 😂😂😂

Bet she isn’t Evan drinking it any more any way she needs to let go of jp and start sorting her self out

Works out cheaper then buying food is this girl stupid

Reactions: 1
Just been on Rosie Bragg page and she’s been dropped by riri hair extensions , cassy used to promote these & now no longer features on their page or has the discount code for them....wonder what happened lol
Cassy hasn’t been dropped by them she still posts her promo code and they still post her

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.