Cassy Clark #17 Fake lip kits, stinking pits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not being horrible but wtf is angel doing desperate for a man or what.. support bubble wtf is she nuts or what.. she is so desperate like her daughter they could be twins .. wonder where g is cos he’s not at hers hasn’t been couple of days cos she’s online .. take your kids out cassy ffs get them out your house ffs.. don’t like bringing up kids but I’ve not seen them out on quads yet ?? Thought she had one in back garden other day.. no one wants your tit either broke & begging shameful

She
She really needs to stop this act!! She don’t know the meaning of the reality of lockdown! She’s broken lockdown rules.
She forgot to iron her tracksuit she was so busy cleaning today

The mother is bang out of order broadcasting about the new fellas illness on fb for every1 to see for a bit of attention an sympathy. Wtf has she done to her lips all scabby cassy been filling them?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I see Olivia measures in the millionaire club where’s cassyanne place now ? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I really like Olivia she’s so classy

Reactions: 5
So the mothers new man should probably be shielding as he seems to have long standing health issues.

The mother rocks up to his house after having the whole of Kent in her's and then wonders why he is ill
If the guy is that poorly he probably shouldn't be having sex. Shouldn't get his heart rate up too much. I fail to see Angel in a sexless relationship don't you! She'll finish him off with those knockers!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How long she been with him couple months lol she’s after some thing dirty rotten old woman needs to grow up I’d be ashamed of my mum behaving lie that.. state !!

Yeah Angel you OK there Hun? My new partner is seriously ill, had to phone an ambulance etc, but let me just put it all up on The Old Facebook and try sell you some wax melts 1st! ANGEL.... YOU ARE A bleeping WAX MELT!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
See shes asking on her story if anyone is doing nails and eyelashes..... its lockdown u selfish witch

Reactions: 5
This woman is beyond dull as duck. And stupid too.
If I see another IG story about a flaming Capri Sun 🤦‍♀️
I am really not that concerned about “a private life is a happy life” because when he dumps her ass again she will be back to doing cryptic assed posts on IG, and boss babeing it for all to see. Give it time. I know I keep saying it. But it really is a matter of time. There is no fairytale here, like she wants everyone to believe. He is absolutely vile. And I can’t imagine “being so happy” with my life if all I had was a man who kept going back to his fiancé, and would only let me take pictures of the back of his head. Very delusional. And she is in for a very rude awakening.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I feel really sad that in every photo she posts of the girls they always have a phone in their hand. I think they’re far too young ☹ Easy life though hey must keep them quiet!! Jeez I have 2 boys and every day they turn the house upside down and every evening I put it back together but I wouldn’t have it any other way. Let kids be kids!!

Reactions: 3
Have a look on Roxy's Instagram she's got wierd feet as well,infact I think they are worse than Cassy's.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I feel really sad that in every photo she posts of the girls they always have a phone in their hand. I think they’re far too young ☹ Easy life though hey must keep them quiet!! Jeez I have 2 boys and every day they turn the house upside down and every evening I put it back together but I wouldn’t have it any other way. Let kids be kids!!
She said the other day “as much as I love the girls having phones” what a weird thing to say! She puts the randomest tit on sm

Reactions: 1
I just can’t believe she has the audacity to call herself a life coach. The scary thing is I think she actually believes all the bullshit she spouts about how amazing her life apparently is 😂

Reactions: 3
This woman is beyond dull as duck. And stupid too.
If I see another IG story about a flaming Capri Sun 🤦‍♀️
I am really not that concerned about “a private life is a happy life” because when he dumps her ass again she will be back to doing cryptic assed posts on IG, and boss babeing it for all to see. Give it time. I know I keep saying it. But it really is a matter of time. There is no fairytale here, like she wants everyone to believe. He is absolutely vile. And I can’t imagine “being so happy” with my life if all I had was a man who kept going back to his fiancé, and would only let me take pictures of the back of his head. Very delusional. And she is in for a very rude awakening.
Do we actually know he keeps going back to lc? Because I doubt she’s silly enough to keep putting up with this. And doubt she would want still want him either. He’s no oil painting is he and let’s face it cassy only wants him because he’s someone else’s not because he’s anyone special

Do we actually know he keeps going back to lc? Because I doubt she’s silly enough to keep putting up with this. And doubt she would want still want him either. He’s no oil painting is he and let’s face it cassy only wants him because he’s someone else’s not because he’s anyone special
before she deleted all her posts from the narc victims group she had said he keeps going back and forth between her and LC. It still says engaged on LC profile too.

Reactions: 2
I suppose cassy just picking up the yesterday’s scraps if that’s what she’s into more full her

Definitely still with LC. Like it’s been said he has numerous other girls one he’s been with the same amount of time as LC she’s been broken to the point where she just takes it like it’s normal.

Reactions: 2
I hope something substantial happens soon she’s getting boring and repetitive 😴

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.