Cassy Clark #17 Fake lip kits, stinking pits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone see them videos of bunny shaking and pulling that dog about recording it on the iPad šŸ˜­ someone save that dog

Those children need to stop waving that puppy around, like a bleeping puppet! It will turn and bite! Do the right thing and re home it, poor fucker donā€™t get no peace!
Iā€™ve literally just posted about it itā€™s proper bothered me thatā€™s bleeping cruel

Reactions: 7
What number puppy are we on to now? Iā€™ve had her on FB for about 8 yrs and thereā€™s been a few! Not clever letting B chew the dog about like that either šŸ˜• Iā€™m not going for the child by any means but itā€™s not ideal letting her do that and the dog will end up vicious šŸ˜¬
Plus theyā€™re tiny breeds and ā€œdelicateā€ if you can call them that šŸ¤£

Reactions: 4
Anyone see them videos of bunny shaking and pulling that dog about recording it on the iPad šŸ˜­ someone save that dog

Iā€™ve literally just posted about it itā€™s proper bothered me thatā€™s bleeping cruel

Annoys me so much! It will turn and they will make it into a horrible little dog!

Reactions: 2
Is there a pic of her kids eating their lunch on her chair with the dog on it too?? Who the duck would want to get their brows or fillers done on that? Itā€™s bleeping rank. Am sure thereā€™s rules about stuff like that.

Reactions: 3
Something wrong with this witch actively enjoying that poor dog being tortured. The kids should not be left alone with it never mind filming it.
and this is deffo new pic sheā€™s done this in the clients house 100%
C9F04C1E-E9A9-4A7C-ACF5-BE3138A603AA.png

Reactions: 1
AD414064-63EE-49A1-8985-52A0883B55EC.png
3EDA4856-4E82-412E-94C3-D8F3AF4A7B42.png
DBE34C84-1DE3-4967-BC62-E41423CAD15B.png

I mean what the duck is funny about doing that to a dog šŸ¤¬ she needs reporting before the kids get hurt or the dog gets hurt

Reactions: 5
Cassy needs to take the dog of them forget painting the walls like there actually doing it and get some education in them my god cassy is so thick on my life.. she donā€™t need her children to be uneducated cos itā€™s no fun not being able to spell and not much education Me for one noes how that feels .. cassy your children need to sit down for the day and do couple of online Education things cos clearly cassy is doing what she wants to do duck around and waist time lol

Leave the men alone ffs you got no job just duck around sending parcels in trash bags like a low life cos u need the money few pounds Time waisted !!! Stop pretending as well that your on JP no way are u drinking that tit still Healthy my fat ass

But feed your kids load of rubbish

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
He donā€™t follow her on his private account cos thatā€™s got his actual girlfriend and family on it lol

Reactions: 8
Is he there tonight ?The girl is just sex and a plot but buying her tit donā€™t seem to mean nothing

That poor dog, and speaking of dogs, has anyone seen fat arse roxy is on holiday, as she has had such a hard time and needed to get away, what a poor wee lamb, must be hard not having bills to pay and no kids to look after, you go and enjoy your hard earn break you knob and did anyone know she fucked Jack tweed and jermain defoe and she thought he would settle down with her one day lol, what a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Before she got all her work done, which she says is not true and her arse isnā€™t fake, course love! Lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Cassys home represents her...... dull, dreary, boring and crusty in the cracks. Evironmental health need to pay her a visit because that aint a sterile setting.

Rspca need to take that dog because shes allowing that dog to suffer that...... and when that dog is hanging off the end of the fat bobble at the end of cassys nose it be the dog that gets put down! Shes encouraging them children to be wild to that dog and when they see a big dog over a field and they think they can do that to it and it turns on them..... shes gonna be chucking her Jp shakes everywhere, talking the traveller lingo, and telling the owner shes from the bleeping ghetto and shes getting her G šŸ‘Œ. While posting it on every social media platform she can šŸ¤”.

She needs reporting for going into other peoples houses and doing filler aswell.... nice 10k fine up her crappy back... she might learn then shes not over and above the law..... especially when german chicken wanker has got maidstone gavers on speed dial lol

Reactions: 10
Before she got all her work done, which she says is not true and her arse isnā€™t fake, course love! Lol

Thats not roxy..... cassys mate

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.