Cassy Clark #17 Fake lip kits, stinking pits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never see n some one get so excited about making there bed and four pillows in my life I’ve seen beds made that look stunning her bed is basic and she shows it of like its top of the range

Reactions: 5
Aww slaggy Ann you can only dream.
6figure or no figure You’re still a washed up old trollop 🙃
Thats it keep grinding on a pillow for just fans.... or other peoples old men for a few quid..... from what ive been told.... ur never been rich from grinding 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I just showed my husband a pic of her he’s like she’s looks rough and late 40s 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
No wonder she uses filter The one she’s using at the moment isn’t doing her no favours

Thats it keep grinding on a pillow for just fans.... or other peoples old men for a few quid..... from what ive been told.... ur never been rich from grinding 😂😂😂
If she got an only fans ....nobody would subscribe cause everyone has seen her penis fly trap for free lmao 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.