Cassy Clark #17 Fake lip kits, stinking pits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God it has been so loooong since I’ve been on this thread or looked at Cassy’s socials.

what’s the tea ? Did LG sprout Steptoes kid ? Is cassy/ steptoe even still a thing ?

Any notable dramas / threads I need to catch up on 🤣
LC had the baby. Cassy was envious, even posted pics of him and not with his face hidden. They were still together up until the weekend there I believe, she's since removed all pics. Looks like she's been given the elbow. She was advertising for models to come round to her house and try on her cheap clothes, since got reported for it. Chicken Wanker also got a man (complete with wedding ring) and has since also been dumped. Don't think I've missed anything.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She’s got a mate round hers I reckon the dog will be gone soon
The mum has commented on her latest post defo have broke up I reckon

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
So they’ve maybe broken up she’s got a bruised hand from maybe punching something?! I just hope those girls don’t hear or see all this tit 😢

Crawling about on the floor photographing her overpriced shite while spouting rubbish that’s spelled wrong 🤣🤣🤣 I don’t know how this makes her relatable, people commenting are absolute brown noses 👃

What is the broke caption about? He definitely must of called her that.

Reactions: 5
Has she deleted the video of her chucking the lip kits around like pieces of tit? If so, I’m impressed she showed enough awareness to realise that maybe throwing make up around that has been tipped out onto a kitchen floor isn’t a good sales tactic.

Reactions: 2
Truthis..... is really going for it 😂😂😂 her mother is definatly a few sandwiches short.... having stuff to say about illegal money making on her open profile

Baggy anne is desperate, she will have him back just watch! She has to she dont do losing face.... she cant standing losing..... what the dumb witch dont realise is she become a loser the day she started bleeping a pregnant womans man 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
I wonder if cassy will do a live talking about her dramas like she does after every breakup

Reactions: 1
Are both Cassys kids got the same dad? Ive been meaning to ask for a while!
Yeah both Bills girls. Delilah the eldest is his double wheres the youngest Bunny is her mums double. He seems like an amazing dad though and dotes on them both thankfully so there is hope for them both 🥰

Reactions: 1
The mum is nuts off her rocker Tells her daughter not to be so trusting yet shows of her underwear on fb when she’s going on her first date then gets in a relationship after the first date.. crazy woman ..both crave attention like dogs on heat

The cheek as well no one is below cassy ffs she sells and robs people every day with her tit.. the fake life style and lies to who ever says how much.. if she thinks hard work is selling tit from home she needs to get her medication checked..

I’ve got more respect for people who clean for a living as at least it’s honest money these two tramps wouldn’t mind spending the stollen money I say cassy isn’t making her mortgage I say she’s just paying the interest Cos why the duck would u be selling the tit she dose
Yes cassy your broke we no hun

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.