Cassy Clark #17 Fake lip kits, stinking pits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Them comments frome trudie are still on her facebook post.... reckon shes been banned! And her insta as disappeared 🤨 very strange

Reactions: 2
She's been reported for breaking lockdown rules again!! Advertising on insta for models, getting them round her house and then plastering it all over the place. Really hope she's been fined. Absolute wrong un!

Reactions: 3
She's been reported for breaking lockdown rules again!! Advertising on insta for models, getting them round her house and then plastering it all over the place. Really hope she's been fined. Absolute wrong un!
Are you hoping or she actually as?

She always seems to do this when she’s on one melt down or row with him I think

Just been on Rosie Bragg page and she’s been dropped by riri hair extensions , cassy used to promote these & now no longer features on their page or has the discount code for them....wonder what happened lol

Reactions: 1
The mother spent the weekend in bed as the new bf dumped her after he realised she was just after money. Ha ha

Deleted him of Instagram some thing kicked of she’s done some thing to her finger so just guessing here she punched him one.. Lol The mother looked rather rough wtf would she take a picture with her swollen face..

Cassy let ur child 'selfie queen' take pictures of herself with no.filter..... you need a filter but your girls certainly done!!!! Stop making ur girls see themselves differently to how they look in real life. You might be scared of the real image of u..... but ur girls have no reason to be scared of seeing themselves in real life.

You've damaged your kids already but making life about money, u damage them everytime u duck off on holiday without them, u damage them with every toxic relationship u put in front of them..... u damage them by calling them fat!!!! Them children do not need filters

Reactions: 10
Oooo she rather be a witch than a victim. Btw thanks to the person you reported my comments I’m back 😊✌🏼 Reckon it’s all going to kick off!

Reactions: 8
'av you seen the state of your finger nail'

She says to one of her kids.

Cassy, sorry to say but it's you that should be getting your kids to wash their hands properly and you that should be cleaning their nails at such you young age.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Broken her finger hahahahahahahahaaaa
Wanting attention you don’t go to a&e don’t even think about taking your diseased self in to contaminate and waste their time.....fingers not even swollen in the second pic the silly fool 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Dose not look broke at all I was looking and nar nothing broken there hun lol she always craves attention always But what we do no is some thing has kicked off lol No sympathy what’s so ever!!! Hopefully karma is on its way

Reactions: 1
And the adding boys has started haha she’s such a slag everytime he leaves she’s straight on other dick and seeking attention. So pathetic

Reactions: 5
God it has been so loooong since I’ve been on this thread or looked at Cassy’s socials.

what’s the tea ? Did LG sprout Steptoes kid ? Is cassy/ steptoe even still a thing ?

Any notable dramas / threads I need to catch up on 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.