Cassy Clark #16 Out again with her mate, total state, ditched by him, almost due date.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These can't be normal looking lips? šŸ˜­šŸ˜­
They look vaguely normal what about these?! Cassy modelling lips on herself they are lumpy as! No Cupidā€™s now either. Iā€™m sure these girlsdecide what they want doing but surely any professional would advise not just take the money?

7BED640C-B1DC-443C-B3B9-4D11552C621D.jpeg

100% but also I believe the reason is.. is becoz there is far more to it then 'love'.. she is most definitely doing his runnings she is far to valuable for him to bin off.. and the baby mother knows fully well this and if it keeps her in the lifestyle she's come accustom too then who cares.. she prob thinks.... and who knows she's probably greatful that she doesn't have to sleep with him... truth is some women might not put up with their man cheating.. but others fully don't care if it means they get the lifestyle... and when all is said and done... its sex... hes not introducing his kids to it... it all appears very separate in that respect... not saying I think its right.. but it happens more than alot of woman care to share
šŸ‘ŒšŸ‘Œ This ā¬† Totally hit the nail on the head!! The more I think about it, it makes sense. I don't think any self respecting woman would allow her "man" to be in the local bikes bed every other day, if it wasn't for the wonga! And he ain't no prize either!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Also do u think lc will kick of when sheā€™s had her baby all this has happened while she was pregnant.. but then again some one on here said he had a few girls in the go šŸ¤¢no money could ever make me go for some one like him..

šŸ‘ŒšŸ‘Œ This ā¬† Totally hit the nail on the head!! The more I think about it, it makes sense. I don't think any self respecting woman would allow her "man" to be in the local bikes bed every other day, if it wasn't for the wonga! And he ain't no prize either!
Defo not a prize but.. cassy has a mortgage to pay so how else is she gonna make them payments...juice plus isn't cutting it like that for her anymore.. if she's gotta share a man.. put up with a few days while he's missing servicing his others then it will be worth it in her eyes if it keeps a roof over her and her kids heads... before she got with him she was talking about moving bk to trailer life.. so obviously her runnings r worth putting her freedom on the line... with people like this its always OK with them till they have to do the time... for the crime... then they come bk out 10x worse as they think they r some some of g for being inside... everyone in this scenario is happy best believe uve got the baby mum/fiance who is literally living her best life.. probably happily says she's not with him to trick these girls into staying with him so she can buy 2500 cribs/ also saves her embarrassment of admitting her baby father is a male bleep... and he is happy as he has another gaff to hide his gear (cassys).. when the tit hits the fan.. the baby mum will say well I aint with him he dont live here so doubtful police will raid her gaff.. shes got a easy life... cassy is sweet.. hes sweet and so is the babymum/fiance.. but cassy will learn a tough lesson if he gets nicked as he will give her up straight away to save him going bk inside... telling cassy he loves her keeps her happy the silly little girl that she is.. u c this sort of thing all the time... manipulation at its finest.. but i dont feel sorry for cassy.. go and educate ur self and get a real job.. prob why all her friends have left coz they don't want to be drawn into the tit show and they don't wanna have their houses raided when it all hits the fan... and it will..

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Donā€™t see cassy with any real friends all her mates have gone only the only fans crew are around.. cassy is making her money some how and sheā€™s not making it by JP or brows no way so he must be paying her to do some dirty dealings boys like him are never straight Cassys house must be used as a base for his dealings sure of it.. what I did notice he still stays out of the camera and she calls him and her girls her family I no she thinks heā€™s around for the long run but she is a bleeping div if she thinks heā€™s a family man
He will be going prison any way eventually so sheā€™s not the waiting type .. No he is not your family Your children are your family !! Or he will have her LC and who ever else visiting

Yeah the only friends whose names Iā€™ve heard repeated are the ones probably from back in the successful jp days. Her posts are liked and commented mostly by people who are watching a made up show life.
Will be interesting to see how Xmas plays out for sure

Reactions: 2
So Iā€™m guessing the sellers she is promoting is fake goods....didnā€™t she say a while ago she only uses and buys genuine....not a good advert...
4B3EF4C3-A796-447F-B9D7-20126BDA8440.png

I just canā€™t wait to see what happens at Xmas. They will definitely have another fall out by then. How is he going to get away with sitting round her table all day.
Christmas will be the game changer here
Does he spend it with his family or spend it with her thatā€™s when we will see who he really loves šŸ¤£

• Haha
Christmas for him will be the Christmas episode of the vicar of Dibley.If you've seen it you will no what I mean.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just looking back she used to be on Facebook a lot more than she is now I reckon he has told
Her to slow down on social media.

Me! Around the time she split from bill the first time they never actually split it was all a act for her jp ā€œstoryā€

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Donā€™t get it why the hell bring the child all for breakfast standing around with your little one looking like a lamp post She really dose nothing with her kids unless sheā€™s with some one Evan then she really donā€™t do duck all with them or itā€™s shopping for her or chasing after men lol

Last edited:
The poor child looks like the weight of the world is on her shoulders

This typo made me laugh too much šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Very professional
1DB48273-5E06-46E6-8D30-3121D4D7456D.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have never seen such a sad little child in my life, it actually breaks my heart to see delilah face, she just looks so worried and troubled.... poor little mite.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.