Cassy Clark #16 Out again with her mate, total state, ditched by him, almost due date.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yea because why not spread whatever you may have caught during your going about not doing what you should etc. As if tier 3 will stop you you’ll travel but don’t let me catch you up here in tier 2 you scrubber
467B7EBD-62E3-4921-A188-8A8D1E388709.png

Oh wow lol
what is this, an advert for getting high? 🤣🤣

Who wants to do a amy thread ? Face like that deserves one I mean butters face
I wouldn’t give her the satisfaction because she’s basically begging for it. She will use it to her advantage

Reactions: 7
Has anyone seen her latest post on insta saying about last meal before tier 3 like Kent hasn’t been in tier 3 this whole time lol

Reactions: 6
Personally I think Amy would love it if a thread was made up about her. Don't feed it lol. Back to Slaggy Anne. I'm sure Dave will be back on the scene soon to comment about the baby shower post. Watch this space....
Yh please don't.. if she wants one bad enough. Let her make her own... dont feed it... she want the attention so bad

• Haha
Reactions: 10
bleeping hell cass, don’t be giving out no bjs with your cheese grater lips! They are fucked!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
bleeping hell cass, don’t be giving out no bjs with your cheese grater lips! They are fucked!
her lips look like she has herpes permanently

I just said how im sure LC and the boys will be having a lovely christmas as a family and she blocked me. C#nt didnt even reply to me 🤣
U have to go down the pretend friend route to get the juicy details...like oh cass ur so stunning 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Cassy has got some front I tell u Lock down hasn’t affected her she’s been doing every thing she is so full of tit.. Dirty lips On her yuck the mother has deleted the post I think 😂

Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen her latest post on insta saying about last meal before tier 3 like Kent hasn’t been in tier 3 this whole time lol
She is the gift that keeps on giving, we have infact been in tier 3 the whole time because of people such as her good self

Reactions: 3
her lips look like she has herpes permanently

U have to go down the pretend friend route to get the juicy details...like oh cass ur so stunning 🤮🤮🤮
Dont wanna make her head any bigger than what it is. Aint noway i was gonna be her friend 😂 home wrecking bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Dont wanna make her head any bigger than what it is. Aint noway i was gonna be her friend 😂 home wrecking bleep
Or she’s wearing like a white vest they go “ omg babe stunning! Where your top from?” Lol 😂 or they go “ your such inspiration” haha

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.