Cassy Clark #16 Out again with her mate, total state, ditched by him, almost due date.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or she’s wearing like a white vest they go “ omg babe stunning! Where your top from?” Lol 😂 or they go “ your such inspiration” haha
Lol I swear the worst one was when someone asked where she got her radox from 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Dont wanna make her head any bigger than what it is. Aint noway i was gonna be her friend 😂 home wrecking bleep
Its like watching paint dry with her lately tho.. someone has got to go undercover to get the details coz she is a boring as duck lately... and I aint nominating myself.. someone's gotta take one for team... 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
I just said how im sure LC and the boys will be having a lovely christmas as a family and she blocked me. C#nt didnt even reply to me 🤣
Truth hurts the minute he holds his little girl he’ll be like my daughter more important than any slag. she’s so stupid I know myself she thinks he loves her daughters grow up he’s making a mug out of you and your daughters !!!
honestly can’t wait till it’s dumped like a hot shite

Reactions: 5
He might actually love her and her him but when he holds his daughter will affect him and then he will realise about his bullshit.. cassy will get dumped cos it’s all good now Cos it’s the forbidden love thing but it will affect him when lc starts dating again he will regret its cuntish ways and want her back.. what ever the duck he’s doing.. cassy should never of gone there and he needs to wake up.. Cos it’s him doing the tit talking cassy needs to get with the program .. he will feel it when another man takes his kids out for the day and they start looking at his life and them boys will not be happy the way he’s treated there mum But we will see

Reactions: 7
I think I’m the only one that genuinely doesn’t think g will give any more of a tit about his baby girl than he does his boys. G is the sort of bloke who only cares about himself and he always will 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I think I’m the only one that genuinely doesn’t think g will give any more of a tit about his baby girl than he does his boys. G is the sort of bloke who only cares about himself and he always will 🤷🏻‍♀️

I'm with you!

Reactions: 6
100% but also I believe the reason is.. is becoz there is far more to it then 'love'.. she is most definitely doing his runnings she is far to valuable for him to bin off.. and the baby mother knows fully well this and if it keeps her in the lifestyle she's come accustom too then who cares.. she prob thinks.... and who knows she's probably greatful that she doesn't have to sleep with him... truth is some women might not put up with their man cheating.. but others fully don't care if it means they get the lifestyle... and when all is said and done... its sex... hes not introducing his kids to it... it all appears very separate in that respect... not saying I think its right.. but it happens more than alot of woman care to share

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yeah must be her turn this week she have another fit next week and just wait until the baby is born then she be even more jealous not only off the baby but l.c will have her body back and then ur going see the real jealous slaggyann g might give l.c another baby next year
I’m with you there!

Reactions: 2
I think this too. He has no respect for women why should his daughter be any different?

Reactions: 3
I just can’t wait to see what happens at Xmas. They will definitely have another fall out by then. How is he going to get away with sitting round her table all day.

Reactions: 1
I think this too. He has no respect for women why should his daughter be any different?

All fun and games to men like this but his now having a daughter let’s hope later in life a man don’t treat his daughter the way he treats women?! Same with meathead dog breath crusty lips skank that her daughters don’t grow up being used and they don’t follow there mums foot steps! As she is no role model she disgusting with no shame! Because one day both of them will be watching there own daughters cry! It’s not so fun then! U have to ask yourself a question “ would you be proud if your kids turned out just like yourself?” If no then change your ways! I’m sure meathead would go “ of course I’m independent I’m successful I’m this I’m that?” But I’d be ashamed if I was her, talks about my own money I’m independent but yet she craves men so much she just a desperate slag bag

These can't be normal looking lips? 😭😭
Anything is normal after you looked at meat heads dog breath crusty bumpy lumpy jank lips lol

Reactions: 1
Sorry But I Believe We Will All Be Seriously Disgusted Around Xmas Time... 🤷‍♀️

This tit Stain & Her On Off Crutters Man... Will Still Be Together & He Will Find A Way Of Worming Himself Round Both ClappyAnne & LC Table For Crimbo Dinner Part 1 & 2

Neither Him Or Dirty Cassyanne Have Any Morals, Decorum... Self Respect & Certainly NO Intergrity!!! As Long As Knob Head Showers His Boys With tit Loads Of Gifts.... He'll Think "job done"

Don't Hold Your Breath For A Change In Him After LC Has His Baby Girl.... Clearly His Father Treat His Mother Like Complete & Utter tit, Cause He Treats Women As Nothing More Than Objects🤬

What I Do Hope... Is That LC Doesn't Get Post Natal Depression After Giving Birth.... Cause Let's Face It... She's Had tit Loads To Deal With From These Pair Of Poison Dwarfs.

Just Know... Crusty Cassandra Is Gonna Pile On The Preassure & Turn The Liberties Up A Notch... Once That Baby Is Here.... With Her Vile Competative Self!!!!

Gappy Is In Full Control Here.... Probably Letting Both Women "Think" They're In Control... He's A Vile Human Being... Imagine Him Kissing The New Born With The Same Gap Tooth Rank Mouth... That's Been Wrapped Round Slappa Anne's Crusty Lips... And Other Nasty Potent Body Parts... LC A Better Woman Than Me... Cause The Beast In Me... Would Have Raised Its Ugly Head.......Time Ago👿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
All fun and games to men like this but his now having a daughter let’s hope later in life a man don’t treat his daughter the way he treats women?! Same with meathead dog breath crusty lips skank that her daughters don’t grow up being used and they don’t follow there mums foot steps! As she is no role model she disgusting with no shame! Because one day both of them will be watching there own daughters cry! It’s not so fun then! U have to ask yourself a question “ would you be proud if your kids turned out just like yourself?” If no then change your ways! I’m sure meathead would go “ of course I’m independent I’m successful I’m this I’m that?” But I’d be ashamed if I was her, talks about my own money I’m independent but yet she craves men so much she just a desperate slag bag
He probably thinks no man would dare treat his daughter badly he’s that arrogant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.