Cassy Clark #16 Out again with her mate, total state, ditched by him, almost due date.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t get what she’s saying but she’s woke up on her own no him around last couple days lol another row may be

There’s a BIG difference between a ‘Romany gypsy’ and a bottom tier traveller, with their plastic paddy accents. Real Romany gypsies are EMBARASSED of the way the travellers behave because it gives them a bad name. Shoplifting, and ‘living above the law’ to name a few. I can’t make out what one Cassy wants to be 😂 but there’s a big difference!

ALSO, can I just say that whoever posted in October about ‘throwing the pumpkin between G’s teeth’ had KILLED ME 😂😂😂😂 I think about it most days, whoever it was ... thank u x

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She gets her nails done in the most disgusting nail shop ever! 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢! It’s had so many complaints about it. Looking at her nails they are disgusting 🤮!

Reactions: 7
Pamper time, everyday is pamper day for you you bleep. How about you do something nice for your kid’s that they enjoy doing!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
She gets her nails done in the most disgusting nail shop ever! 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢! It’s had so many complaints about it. Looking at her nails they are disgusting 🤮!
I remember them getting raided AGES ago for illegal workers, they let a young girl use a sun bed (undercover operation), and they also used wig glue on a girls eyelash extension (that she paid £15 for) ... big oops

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I remember them getting raided AGES ago for illegal workers, they let a young girl use a sun bed (undercover operation), and they also used wig glue on a girls eyelash extension (that she paid £15 for) ... big oops
Yes they did and it’s dirty and that Donna is one lary witch!!! They use hair glue for eye lashes 😡

I’m really missing her lives tho 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
She feels like Lara Croft?! lol 😂 looks nothing like her! Lara Croft don’t have the bloody big meat head! She’s such a idiot? ...She’s a geek why wearing glasses! she should be born a boy why wearing pink tracksuit, she is like a child in her cartoon pjs! No you are just a meathead, big nose hairy nostril stupid hoe! I mean does Lara wear high heel boots lol 😂 Lara got a actual mansion and is actually rich! Not that she’s a real person lol just like cassy ain’t haha 😂

Reactions: 6
Off out everywhere is in tier 3.... so she must be going miles away..... kids palmed off again

Reactions: 3
Probably all sat in someone’s car bleeping car hoppers sharing their dog breath germs ffs bloody love to be able to see my mates and family and dirt birds like her spoil it for the rest. What did they say earlier on the news? The hospitals have more cases than ever? Well I hope burger lips needs a bed and their ain’t one for her.

Reactions: 2
She is taking the proper piss she is the very definition of Corona virus like cockroach she would survive a nuclear blast she’s such a skunt

• Haha
People in Kent have been told to act if every single one of them has covid.

But of course she has special permission from the Government.

Reactions: 2
She’s a bleeping prick. Being out and about she must have searched what’s open. Should have a badge declaring she’s unclean.
How glad I am she is far far from me. Imagine putting your kids at risk tho. She’s a dog

Wonder if that’s “him” trotting off in the distance, another sneaky pic maybe 🤔🤔
Nah she’s with the girls tonight she doesn’t mix. They’d laugh too much

Reactions: 4
She out with the girls slaggyann is trying to make g jealous everytime he leaves notice she uploads pic after pic off her dolled up and out its all part off the game with her like a kid shameful how desperate she is for his attention

Reactions: 8
It boils my piss that people like her in high risk Covid areas just duck off to another area and carry on as normal. Her behaviour is making this situation go on forever. Total cock. I really hope she gets caught.

It boils my piss that people like her in high risk Covid areas just duck off to another area and carry on as normal. Her behaviour is making this situation go on forever. Total cock. I really hope she gets caught.
then she’ll make a big fuss over the fine she’ll get and that it’s no problem cos she has money ‘stacked’ 🙄

in all seriousness though, it’s people like Cassy that are gonna drag this all on. I think this pandemic has really shown, publicly, just how selfish and self centred she is.

Reactions: 4
Just puts tattle in a bad light.

The place they went too should be reported as they have allowed this to happen.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.