Cassy Clark #16 Out again with her mate, total state, ditched by him, almost due date.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
all you ever see those kids do with there mum is shop ! I never remembered my mum taking me shopping as a child but I do remember going to parks and making stuff that’s where the memories are .. kids hate shopping cass you bleeping fool ! Selfish cow me me me 🤢

Reactions: 3
Can someone try and tell me what this means 😳😳😳
She’s having a dig at someone the nasty witch she is

Wow, is this a bit of honest, self-reflection from our Cassandra?
Honestly the only rollercoaster is the way she conducts her own life.
If she’s surrounded by amazing people and has financial freedom both of which I reckon is a load of tit then why is she miserable? Cause karma knows she’s a horror inside and out and tramples all over people to get what she wants. The most selfish and superficial person I’ve ever encountered and the next post to this proves it cause it’s aimed at someone for sure. Poison she is

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Don’t no what that means about 3 and dead wow don’t no what she’s on today but she’s been London she should be happy shame she can’t be honest say what u mean cassy
He’s with his boy I think so there it is

Reactions: 2
I thought he was out with his boys she posting more when he's around she dont really post but just show how jealous she is off him and his boys shes going be worse when he has the baby I take it he still dnt want her around his kids

She’s literally just posted that people shouldn’t take to heart what is posted on Instagram after posting that other thing in her story is she on drugs?

Don’t no what that means about 3 and dead wow don’t no what she’s on today but she’s been London she should be happy shame she can’t be honest say what u mean cassy
He’s with his boy I think so there it is
It would be g’s 2 boys
G’s baby girl
And g and cassy’s fake baby!

She needs a session of therapy up and down in a matter of seconds .. she posts what she means u can tell she dose that every time he’s not around she starts her meme guess what’s the issues are but she’s playing up and it’s cos he’s with his kids why the hell would u go London to a shop hardly worth it !! She is a evil witch if she is meaning 3 baby dead bullshit .. I really hope it’s not that cos no woman that had a miscarriage and was broken would ever put some thing like that

I love that it was mentioned on here she was always wicked to her oldest and seemed to favour the youngest so all of a sudden we are just seeing the oldest in her stories. However take the poor child to the park, kids want swings and slides not trains and bloody shops 24/7. How the school haven’t picked up on the eldest one and how sad she seems baffles me

She’s the biggest bullshitter! Start living her life? She’s out all the time, she don’t know what having her kids like a proper mum should. To me she don’t come across like she even has money! I mean if I nearly a millionaire I wouldn’t be doing lips n brows in my living room?! Why not buy and rent properties??? Same as her motors “ I pay cash?” Yea alrite mate! If your gonna lie make your tit sound believable! Her home ain’t luxury, she looks like a chav! I know what a wealthy person looks like and is and it’s not her, I mean promoting JP she must be hated by other JP people she takes pics of her body but that’s not done by JP?! It’s paid for, she paid for a fake arse and she still can’t twerk when she tries to and can’t dance! Waste of money! She’s got no talent... I can’t stand that trollop! Her mate the ML Baker just come up on my tiktok

I love that it was mentioned on here she was always wicked to her oldest and seemed to favour the youngest so all of a sudden we are just seeing the oldest in her stories. However take the poor child to the park, kids want swings and slides not trains and bloody shops 24/7. How the school haven’t picked up on the eldest one and how sad she seems baffles me
She favours the youngest so much!

Reactions: 4
M baker not seen any thing like it lol action man that looks like cassy with a bbl wow cassy loves him

It’s probably the same person she was digging at before was it that Kim who just announced her pregnancy and she put a sarky meme about pregnancy she’s so horrible no wonder she’s got no actual mates....

oh and guess what Kimberley is on her 3rd baby. I don’t think she means dead as in dead she’s laughing at someone the witch

His wrote “ me being a gay Romany gypsy boy and everyone judging me?” Lol

It’s probably the same person she was digging at before was it that Kim who just announced her pregnancy and she put a sarky meme about pregnancy she’s so horrible no wonder she’s got no actual mates....

oh and guess what Kimberley is on her 3rd baby. I don’t think she means dead as in dead she’s laughing at someone the witch
What slaggyann put a meme up? I remember before cassy had kids she actually used to say she can’t have kids! It would be a miracle! Anything for attention..., yet she ended having two kids. She’s always lying and chatting tit

ML BAKER is a full.100% romany gypsy.

Cassys girl looks so sad and misreable, wgat are you doing to them poor poor kids!

They dont look nothing like that when they are with bill

They look vaguely normal what about these?! Cassy modelling lips on herself they are lumpy as! No Cupid’s now either. I’m sure these girlsdecide what they want doing but surely any professional would advise not just take the money?

View attachment 349063
They look awful.... top lip should never ever ever big bigger than bottom lip, shes ruined the girls natural shape. They look like pink blobs

Last edited:
Can someone try and tell me what this means 😳😳😳
So this has got to be, Cassys found out about a THIRD girl pregnant with G’s Baby? We already know about LC, then there’s the other side chick who he’s been with for years.....she’s also pregnant. So I reckon ANOTHER one has popped up and Cassys saying enough is enough?!

• Wow
Reactions: 8

Cassys girl looks so sad and misreable, wgat are you doing to them poor poor kids!

They look awful.... top lip should never ever ever big bigger than bottom lip, shes ruined the girls natural shape. They look like pink blobs

Oh yea I know his a full gypsy, just funny how people still fall for cassy tit of being one herself, do they believe her or just go along with it? Or has she actually got some in her!

Yea there more happy as they are playing enjoying life with bill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.