Cassy Clark #16 Out again with her mate, total state, ditched by him, almost due date.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
out fit looks like some thing from the 90s shell suit .. girls want to Pay for this tit.. I bet few of them jp girls got those flowers sent

i never seen something so small in me life she look like a toddler with ugly fat head on it yuk 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That big fat nose of hers in that light 🤮🤮😂😂😂 n that is y she is with something so duck ugly with no teeth because she is below his level u can pay 10000s to look ‘good’ but still look vile and be a ugly bleep

Reactions: 2
Thread title suggestion- Lip kits and stinking pits, wobbly legs and one big fat head. Ain’t seen brockett, maybe he’s dead 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She's not going anywhere by the looks of it because thats on of her new stock photos. She's probably just put the blue heart to get tongues wagging.
Although wouldn't surprise me if she was out breaking lockdown.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.