Cassy Clark #16 Out again with her mate, total state, ditched by him, almost due date.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have her followers actually seen her scabby lips when you got to filter your lips u no there bad people are stupid I do wonder how much she’s charging

Reactions: 3
The mothers wax melts can't be doing that well, she is now selling more rubbish

Omg now she wont talk about money hahaha how much are your lip.tit cassy.... message me phahahahaha. How bleeping hilerous.

Reactions: 4
Of not seen that many people comment on her page are these followers that silly They are actually just paying for her name which isn’t really her name seriously strange This is where her big head comes from following her is a joke she’s a joke can’t believe how many girls are asking for the tit.. her brand my ass her tit No wonder the girls head is big

Reactions: 2
That lip kit duck my life who wants bright red lip liner and a nude lip?
I had better colour matching skills when I was 12 years old. It's like a crap 90s Rimmel rehash. She'll be bringing out a 'Heather shimmer' soon enough 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has she just bought make up got someone to make the boxes with her name on.Is it vegan plant based or just some random pound shop stuff. If your selling this sort of thing does it have to have what's in it on the packaging.what about allergies etc.Her little juice plus minions are all wanting to buy it,not even given a price.just the usual inbox me babe, message me babe how does she get away with this.

Reactions: 1
You need something better than lip gloss to disguise the fact your fanny flap bumper car lips are vile 🤮! Out of interest why do you not filter out those herpesvirus/over filled lips marks. No advert! As for the chicken wanker wtf were those pink things she posted. I am completely shocked people buy that this tit!

• Haha
I’m sorry but theres more pigment in pound shop lipglosses. Pure tit. Also how bad is her bleeping skin 🤢

Reactions: 2
New stock in black bags this girl is so desperate for money she sells tit !!

Reactions: 6
£14 Posted Girls... Get Ya Orders In🤪

Watch Out Kylie Jenner & Charlotte Tilsbury!!!

#NewTrampOnTheBlock

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ahhh thanks to all my minions who brought my tacky poundshop trashy lipgloss and pencil with my name on it! Thanks for lining my pockets for some more coke, balloons and Capri suns. I mean seriously are these people for real. duck off fanny flaps 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
cor she could at least wax her lip before putting them photos of her crappy lip gear. Anyone else think angels rubbing it in cassys face with the baby/new mum to be hampers since lc baby been born?

Reactions: 1
Her lips are disgusting on my life why are her lips lumpy knocks me sick 🤢 she looks like she has a cut on her lip In one of them photos they are bad or is that where she’s just giving her self injections lol They look bad

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.