Cassy Clark #16 Out again with her mate, total state, ditched by him, almost due date.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Half of Kent are widos and she’s the biggest one to walk😂
She go thru phases one minutes it’s a gypsy next minute it’s trying to be a gangster
All she is is a big luvney lob😭
Having a traveller man doesn’t make you one no matter how many you have Cass
And surprise surprise having half traveller children doesn’t make you one either 🙈
Bet she comes on ere read this then the fathers birth certificate will be out again next to his ashes that she’s got in the crown derby storage jar🤣🤣🤣😭
You’re not wrong about it being nothing but a glorified luvney. She literally knocks me sick.

Reactions: 4
The girl is an idiot. I know travelling women who have got divorced and go on to court other men but are always respectful with it. No ones that backward and think that people don’t go to bed unwed but this bird......stone radged tart. Carries herself like no travelling woman I’ve ever met. What another girl said was right half the country thinks it’s a gypsy these days.

Reactions: 4
Disgust isn’t the word!
she’s very shameful and I feel ashamed that some people will think she’s a travelling woman cos that’s not how travelling women act (well not all)
she was with Bill for years and never once made him pot of stew😆 it was always burgers chips spag Bol or McDonald’s
She takes on the “gypsy wife” roll whenever Gappy B is around 🤢
The time she put there stew on last night there probably only eating it now🤣
Is he one then?

She would of been knocked out by now if she was a traveler and had roots Where the hell are her family cos we no that travellers have a hell of a big family cuz and aunts cassy needs to grow the duck up .. I think may be he’s gone for few days he’s brother has hopefully knocked some sense in to him..

Reactions: 1
Can someone spill the tea on Cassy’s ‘farvy’?
She claims to be traveller on her dad’s side but is it not right that the dad ‘died’ when she was younger. Then later in life she found out he had just really died and the first time was fake?
Does Cassyanne have any full siblings? Same mum & same dad?
Why did he fake his own death?
Did Angel know and lie to her little girl or was Angel lied to as well?
I thought her brother M had the same surname 🤔.

Watch her old videos on you tube with her trying to fit in on the site and talk with the twang... its so forced and put on. How can you just lose it or put it in when u need it 😂😂😂. Ive known girls that have lived on sites and then moved off and lived in houses for years, mixes with more gorjas than travellers and their accent it still there as strong as ever!

Get back to your witches pot and try and find another receipe to make.... slosher stew is more her thing!!!!!!

Im suprised she aint tried turning her hand to the crystal ball and reading t leaves yet.

Im also shocked she aint bought her kids a vardo play house for the garden or her mothers. Watch this space 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Cassy has a filthy house and talks about money . No traveller I know has a filthy home or discusses money on social media especially to gorjas lol
I’m not a traveller but have friends who are and honestly their homes are like show homes . The beds are literally like show pieces , immaculately made . I thought I was tidy before I went over and I feel scruffy in comparison lol
Cassy is an awful woman and her poor kids always look exhausted . Probs in filthy beds in a junk piled bedroom . I can’t watch her stories about the dog either , breaks my heart .

Also whenever I look at a pic of Brockett , he just looks like he smells like an old bin to me 😂

Reactions: 6
Ahhh maybe it’s not been cut off 😂😂😂, guessing its slightly desperate, need some ££££. Did you make that wrap? Bet you didnt 😂😂😂😂

She’s deleted that now, finds herself hilarious doesn’t she she’s disgusting

Reactions: 2
Who’s she to talk about staying in this lockdown!! And the crap she said the other day what to do this lockdown! Either to start running bla bla bla How about homeschool ya kids! Not always about HER!

Reactions: 3
Who see the dv post she put up about if someone needs to escape.... bleeping idot!! Pot calling the kettle... who the duck would escape to a woman that condones it 🙄 more bullshit for likes.

Im sure her public figure status should be removed due to extremely low engagement. Shes got about 100 people who like her tit and buy into it..... the other 53k are just sat watching her tit show of a life 😂 for entertainment and to make them feel better about their lives

Reactions: 12
What the hell she done to her leg lol lol reminds of that film and the woman fell down the stairs and her body all twists lol lol her mum as well goes on about lock down when actually they haven’t done a thing diff just for likes lol she has left that photo of him like well proud

For days it hasn’t moved Evan one photo along lol

Last edited:
Is she not mopping with a bucket of cleaner she has a damp at best moo moving it around ain't even scrubbing at it or pushing hard enough jo way will that floor be clean,I'd of rung and rewet that mop at least twice in that area she was attempting to clean......but then again she's a "traveller" she knows how to clean.
My friends who are travellers are on their hands and knees scrubbing their floors not half asked mopping

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.