Cassy Clark #16 Out again with her mate, total state, ditched by him, almost due date.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The mother has stolen that photo from somewhere, no way would she get her body into that underwear

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The mother has stolen that photo from somewhere, no way would she get her body into that underwear
I thought that! No way she’s fitting in them knickers. But that is the chicken wankers pillows on her bed. I reckon she brought smaller size to send back

Reactions: 1
The wheels are deffo falling off her juice plus business, that’s why she’s been doing all these other side things

I thought that! No way she’s fitting in them knickers. But that is the chicken wankers pillows on her bed. I reckon she brought smaller size to send back
Dont be fooled shes probably folded (as to pin them) so they look smaller around the back

Reactions: 3
Bloody hell that guys page is like a cult!
It’s like cassys tit she spouts but on speed.

• Haha
Him his on a sun bed really? Lol first time I’ve seen that one He’s going to be like cassy soon

Cassyanne total boss knocking out her cheap lip gloss. JP business down the pan, new year means another new man

Reactions: 4
It’s flogging the fake tan when we know she’s addicted to tanning beds for me.. fucks sake

Thread suggestion: lipgloss sales and tacky clothes is him still there no one knows

Reactions: 7
Thread title suggestion.
From cheap Chinese clothes to cheap Chinese makeup, is she paying tax on this? Nobody knows.

Oh without a doubt shes had a bollocking from jucie plus..... especially with her new status lol..... shes gave that man a sob story about how bad her life as been, how shes been suicidal and how shes a battered woman..... hence the flowers.

Not been on a leader board for months.... dropped the pmd+ im coming for u etc etc.... wonder if she has been demoted??

Will she climb back to the top or as to many people got the measure of her now

Think people are starting to realise JP is a load of 💩💩💩 along with all the others. The higher the climb the harder they fall! Desperation is kicking in, Money running out, people woken up. But in all fairness it couldn’t get a proper tax paying honest job if it tried. Oh how the mighty have fallen 😂😂😂😂😂

I think a lot of the reasoning for not many sales with JP is not only because it’s a load of shite anyway, but some people can barely afford to feed themselves, never mind giving however much a month for shakes and what not!

Think people are starting to realise JP is a load of 💩💩💩 along with all the others. The higher the climb the harder they fall! Desperation is kicking in, Money running out, people woken up. But in all fairness it couldn’t get a proper tax paying honest job if it tried. Oh how the mighty have fallen 😂😂😂😂😂
If she did get an honest job what would she do with her “self made, self paid” tattoo? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Reading comments on pancakes status angels having kids dumped on her why she can not work so why keep taking them girls out to stay at different places when covid is so out off control she us a disgusting mum I have kids I won't even take then to local shop I want to do all I can stop my kids being infected not dump them here there everywhere because she's a shitshow off a mum and rather protect mens dicks before her girls but funny u only see pic off girls separate now she not had pic off girls together since Xmas do we think she only has one at a time

Have you seen how chicken lover has spelt cosmetic 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I can’t spell for tit but she has spelt it kosmetic... also what the actual duck is cassy promoting that oversized hoodie and baggy trousers all rolled up 🤢 no thanks .. ain’t she pushing 30 dunno why she’s trying to dress like a12 year old

Reactions: 5
Lovely a puppies piss and tit paid in her treatment room while posing for take 3876 of that picture.... wonder whose taking the photo..... coz her mum is the one who should be her bubble if mr spin a jaw aint living there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.