Cassy Clark #16 Out again with her mate, total state, ditched by him, almost due date.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep there a big red bullseye right in the middle of her top lip where she’s injected herself. Those lips look like 2 over stuffed sausage about to burst. They actually look painful to be honest but I guess they aren’t. They make my stomach turn!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Right I know this is such a tiny thing but my god it winds me up something chronic....
Why is it 'cassyanne's' she needs to take the apostrophe S off.
Its not kylie jenners cosmetics or Charlotte Tilburys
The girl is dumb as tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Have you ever seen a bigger crank in your full life?
Never in my life...ladgeful

Is she not mopping with a bucket of cleaner she has a damp at best moo moving it around ain't even scrubbing at it or pushing hard enough jo way will that floor be clean,I'd of rung and rewet that mop at least twice in that area she was attempting to clean......but then again she's a "traveller" she knows how to clean.
My friends who are travellers are on their hands and knees scrubbing their floors not half asked mopping
While the dogs running up and down on top of the mop😂 clean

Reactions: 2
Who on earth is buying her cheap tat make up! Selling fast my arse!!! Would never give her a penny!! And the quality of that make up getting more pigments out of my daughters play make up then that crap!

Never in my life...ladgeful

While the dogs running up and down on top of the mop😂 clean
Can you imagine carrying on like that? Me granny let alone me mam would knock me clean out for showing myself up like that in public and I’m 34 year old married!

Reactions: 5
What the hell is her mum doing showing her underwear like that .. she’s in her 50s my kids would kill me if I done that Evan cassy loves to show her fanny in a pair of thongs .. it’s really gross cheap as the second hand shop nasty her boys will have a go hopefully That wouldn’t be my mother tell u that

Reactions: 1
Omg there is definitely something wrong with its pins! Its knee cap are all wrong or is that what they call bandy legs. Anyway who wants fake tan/lip gloss- NO ONE IS ALLOWED OUT or it is desperation 💰

Its had a phonecall from the vice president of jp lol and now its showing jp products.... someone been in trouble for not making her sales.... turning jp into a freak.show and her ultra low engagement 🙊🙊🙊 watch for the jp spam everywhere.

Anyone else find her legs soooo wobbley? They literally are like jelly. Slightest movement and they are wobbling. She seriously need to tone them up

Reactions: 2
Sniffing Around The Bigger Heads In JP.. Like A Mongrel On Heat🤮

One Behold Gets A Delivery Of Flowers From Said ...JP Bullshitting Bigger Head😐

Probably Spun Him The Mental Health Card.. As An Excuse Why Its Business Took A Massive Nose Dive🤔

This Girl Has The Morals Of A Hog👊

Reactions: 5
No one who's selling jp or higher up even been giving slaggy a mention shes never on leader boards she's not been qualifying everymonth its gone downhill big time for her except a few off her fanny licking minniones no one wants to no and them 50 something thousand followers half is brought she went and brought a load off followers

Ive gone through the mans profile whose tagged in cassys status.... theres no mention of her in any leader boards etc for months lol have a look

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.