Cassy Clark #16 Out again with her mate, total state, ditched by him, almost due date.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to know what the hell shes cooking pork chop with sausage and spuds u go girl !! The girl is so Confused pork chops will be in some form of tit sauce he must be coming over only time she cooks silly cow and what ever no one cares what tit your making up new dish

I want to know what the hell shes cooking pork chop with sausage and spuds u go girl !! The girl is so Confused pork chops will be in some form of tit sauce he must be coming over only time she cooks silly cow and what ever no one cares what tit your making up new dish
That’s not pork chops it’s a pack of bacon
She’s making Joey Gray.. a traditional Romany stew
Personally joey Gray has to be put on in the morning or a good few hours before your gonna have it
She ain’t got a clue🤦🏻‍♀️ Bet it’s the first time ding bats made it too

That’s not pork chops it’s a pack of bacon
She’s making Joey Gray.. a traditional Romany stew
Personally joey Gray has to be put on in the morning or a good few hours before your gonna have it
She ain’t got a clue🤦🏻‍♀️ Bet it’s the first time ding bats made it too
And Nank about that dinner is vegan 🤣

Reactions: 5
Yea double checked realised just now looked like chop lol This girl is a fool on my life cassy your bleeping stupid why is she acting like she’s a traveler SheS really silly it’s like she’s delusional bad cassy hun your German making out your traveller sick girl she acts like she got brought up on a site Sick of her she is nuts

Reactions: 1
She’s really going over the top with the bug being her favourite daughter thing since reading comments on here. Bunny is nowhere to be seen (until she reads this and tries to prove a point).
The kids are finally back from their dads then where they’ve been all Christmas so she posts a pic.
How much are those things angels selling? Because everytime someone asks it’s “inbox u”. If you are putting things out there to sell maybe tell people how much they are rather than keep it a secret

Ah get ya tongue out the girls chad... ooohhhh your cooking JOEY GREY 😂😂😂 no its JOE..... and shes using processed tomatos rather than fresh 🙄 silly bleep if u gonna cook traditional food bleeping do it right.

Reactions: 7
She’s really going over the top with the bug being her favourite daughter thing since reading comments on here. Bunny is nowhere to be seen (until she reads this and tries to prove a point).
The kids are finally back from their dads then where they’ve been all Christmas so she posts a pic.
How much are those things angels selling? Because everytime someone asks it’s “inbox u”. If you are putting things out there to sell maybe tell people how much they are rather than keep it a secret
Small warmers 24 large start 48 bars currently 6.50 each 8 cubes in each normally 3 for 21 but 10% off
Defused like 70+ up to couple hundred oil 3x5ml bottle 22 or 15ml bottle 14

Literally talking to someone last night about it as I was going to get

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Anyone else thinking she keeps using that particular filter ( angel baby ) to try throw hints that’s she pregnant or is it just me ?

• Haha
Anyone else thinking she keeps using that particular filter ( angel baby ) to try throw hints that’s she pregnant or is it just me ?
I just think she loves how she looks in it. She uses a lot of the same filters over and over again, it’ll be a different one next week lol

Notice there was no end result pic of her joey grey😬🤣
Big wido will be making a bacon pudding tomorrow watch an see if she don’t 🙈
Big collier bred fool is all it is

• Haha
Can I just say that I’m only making assumptions here (only cause I haven’t heard them before) but some of you talking and the things you say as travellers you literally make me laugh so much I can totally imagine the disgust on your faces as your watching her tit show.
Some of your sayings are brilliant.
On another note she’s trying to see what content people want from here, she obvs thinks she’s a celeb not just a JP Hun

Reactions: 11
You no why we didn’t get a picture cos she ended up getting a take away every thing she cooks she shows a picture plus where is the little one.. really weird she is I only see her on fb when he’s not around now .. plus I think people are noticing that she lies.. a lot

You no why we didn’t get a picture cos she ended up getting a take away every thing she cooks she shows a picture plus where is the little one.. really weird she is I only see her on fb when he’s not around now .. plus I think people are noticing that she lies.. a lot
I think a lot of people just follow her now for the drama. She has over 50k followers and very few likes on posts etc. Just wait until she reads this, she'll put up a drama post just so everyone will comment and her engagement will go up. Can read her like a book!!

Reactions: 5
Is she alright? I made a beef stew the other night definitely didn’t post it on me social media. Ohhh but because it’s a “gypsy” stew she’s straight on it. Woman’s a fool, she’ll be cooking her tinned spag Bol on a open stove next to her van out the back of its mothers next week. Proper gypo what it is 😂😂
I wish she’d just behave.

• Haha
Can I just say that I’m only making assumptions here (only cause I haven’t heard them before) but some of you talking and the things you say as travellers you literally make me laugh so much I can totally imagine the disgust on your faces as your watching her tit show.
Some of your sayings are brilliant.
On another note she’s trying to see what content people want from here, she obvs thinks she’s a celeb not just a JP Hun
Disgust isn’t the word!
she’s very shameful and I feel ashamed that some people will think she’s a travelling woman cos that’s not how travelling women act (well not all)
she was with Bill for years and never once made him pot of stew😆 it was always burgers chips spag Bol or McDonald’s
She takes on the “gypsy wife” roll whenever Gappy B is around 🤢
The time she put there stew on last night there probably only eating it now🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He must no she’s not a traveler or dose he not cos could you imagine Just looking at her like wtf your German your not half gypsy silly girl
She is taking this way to far the voice the China she has no clue I’m not a traveler but no a few and I tell u some thing she would be told about her self .. she can’t cook for fs she dose it for show when he’s coming she’s a bleeping tit head wow identity issues or what

Shes never been brought up a traveller. Theres a lot of clarks that think they are travellers... some of her cousins think they are.... i know clarkes that are actual travellers and none are associated with her. If the girl done home done grub she'd never of got to the miss piggy size. Shes a lob, she lived in an old tourer and you never see her cook nothing in there. It was just a glutted tit hole that she never attempted to make homely... apart from her £1 bins with chanel crystals stuck on with nail glue!

Lets not forget she was a benefit cheat aswell and they started looking at her after that tit show that dont show romany gypsies in the right way. Her saying how her husband works 🙄 then he dont lol. She forgot herself.

She was also claiming tax credits when she earning off jp..... theres so many wannabe travellers around and unfortunatly the women on her facebook with their tongue up her arse are exactly that and think shes great and wanna be like her to make them look like travellers 🙄

Travellers dont behave that way and ur never hear them say i gave this amount for that. They wouldnt let so much public intrusion into their lives and the way she puts her personal life out there is frown upon. You dont have men staying at your place unless his asked for ya and ur married.... u certainly wouldnt be aloud a man thats git a pregnant wife 😂😂😂. So this proper traveller that she says she is..... ok she aint got a dad.... but wheres the male relations... why aint they reining her in and telling her we dont behave that way 🙄.... a stew, a rolex, a sofa with diamantes, a bit of crown derby, country rose and a mop dont make ya a needy. The woman dont even own a wiping out bucket lol..... que her going to the bucket shop now 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I find it weird to be honest the way she goes on!!! She has no clue but thinks the rest of us are stupid and believe what she says. She hasn’t a clue The lies are bad don’t get it now she’s looking for content to put up on fb or Instagram Her life is basic and she noes she has lost it ..so boring now nothing interesting just drama lol I like that part lol but every thing else is a car crash

Is she alright? I made a beef stew the other night definitely didn’t post it on me social media. Ohhh but because it’s a “gypsy” stew she’s straight on it. Woman’s a fool, she’ll be cooking her tinned spag Bol on a open stove next to her van out the back of its mothers next week. Proper gypo what it is 😂😂
I wish she’d just behave.
🤣🤣🤣 Stop it 🤣

Shes never been brought up a traveller. Theres a lot of clarks that think they are travellers... some of her cousins think they are.... i know clarkes that are actual travellers and none are associated with her. If the girl done home done grub she'd never of got to the miss piggy size. Shes a lob, she lived in an old tourer and you never see her cook nothing in there. It was just a glutted tit hole that she never attempted to make homely... apart from her £1 bins with chanel crystals stuck on with nail glue!

Lets not forget she was a benefit cheat aswell and they started looking at her after that tit show that dont show romany gypsies in the right way. Her saying how her husband works 🙄 then he dont lol. She forgot herself.

She was also claiming tax credits when she earning off jp..... theres so many wannabe travellers around and unfortunatly the women on her facebook with their tongue up her arse are exactly that and think shes great and wanna be like her to make them look like travellers 🙄

Travellers dont behave that way and ur never hear them say i gave this amount for that. They wouldnt let so much public intrusion into their lives and the way she puts her personal life out there is frown upon. You dont have men staying at your place unless his asked for ya and ur married.... u certainly wouldnt be aloud a man thats git a pregnant wife 😂😂😂. So this proper traveller that she says she is..... ok she aint got a dad.... but wheres the male relations... why aint they reining her in and telling her we dont behave that way 🙄.... a stew, a rolex, a sofa with diamantes, a bit of crown derby, country rose and a mop dont make ya a needy. The woman dont even own a wiping out bucket lol..... que her going to the bucket shop now 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Half of Kent are widos and she’s the biggest one to walk😂
She go thru phases one minutes it’s a gypsy next minute it’s trying to be a gangster
All she is is a big luvney lob😭
Having a traveller man doesn’t make you one no matter how many you have Cass
And surprise surprise having half traveller children doesn’t make you one either 🙈
Bet she comes on ere read this then the fathers birth certificate will be out again next to his ashes that she’s got in the crown derby storage jar🤣🤣🤣😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can someone spill the tea on Cassy’s ‘farvy’?
She claims to be traveller on her dad’s side but is it not right that the dad ‘died’ when she was younger. Then later in life she found out he had just really died and the first time was fake?
Does Cassyanne have any full siblings? Same mum & same dad?
Why did he fake his own death?
Did Angel know and lie to her little girl or was Angel lied to as well?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.