Cassy Clark #15 CassyAnne you've been on the packet, give G back his ugly jacket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s beginning to realise that no one actually likes her or could give a tit what she’s doing .
I doubt it, she’s never been this quiet and she has thick skin. She gets blasted every day and carries on. I wonder (hope) if they’ve all had a bollocking and a fine for that get together paired with LC photos with ring on, shes probs laying low and licking her wounds.
Even if she had a fb ban why delete insta? You’d think she would post on the life coach page if she’d been banned as she would claim it was for “nothing” and to keep the orders rolling in. Perhaps she’s realising what an actual tit show her life is

Reactions: 3
Defo being undercover lol lol The shame is to much Not been seen since lc baby shower
How convenient.. photo got taken down of him as well lol lol she defo was on here looking at comments.. She thinks she can do what she wants hurt who she wants entitled to get what she wants and uses her fake tits to manipulate the Witch 🧙‍♀️ of Kent !! Shame on you

Reactions: 4
Slaggy is all about the attention. So if she deliberatly doesnt post for a while she will get peoples interest up. She is too much of an attention seeker to keep this up for too long though. She will post soon (if shes not on a ban)

Reactions: 5
Definitely something has kicked off over LC. Cass has been working hard to show us all how things are good with G and then LC comes along and with one photo blows all class’s hard work out the window. Hope he’s given her a bollocking over the mums FB antics too. If you was pregnant and had two kids would you want your baby daddy around you and the kids when you’ve seen how much he’s put you at risk from covid? Especially when that particular area is high risk at the moment

Only posting her business adventures lol
If every thing was cool between them all how comes the witch hasn’t spent time with his kids don’t make sense

Reactions: 2
She will be lurking somewhere slaggy could not go without sm i dont think shes on a Facebook band if she was she would still be on Instagram but she will be bk asking who missed her and update how much weight she as lost how her mental health had been really bad ect ect she done this because off l.c putting them photos up I bet she went into a fit off jealous rage and it all kicked off

I do think he is under her spell to be honest and she calls the shots in that relationship lol won’t last he will get sick of her temper tantrums any way cos The jealousy of him seeing his kids will be to much for her plus she will be back cos her ego is to big she will need attention from sm I’m glad she’s off any way proves she’s affected by LC and the ring lol The watch and the b b pictures lol lol bet she’s had his life about lc lol Lol

• Haha
Personally I can't wait until she's back just to find out what bullshit story she comes up with as to why she's not been on SM. Defo not a FB ban cause she was still adding to "her story" on there and she's still advertising on the Bug n Bunny IG page. We all know whatever the excuse she comes up with will be bullshit and the truth is she's had a meltdown because LC had a baby shower and the social media pics were too much. I wouldn't actually be surprised if she's faked another pregnancy/miscarriage just to take the limelight away from LC.

Reactions: 6
She’s like a ticking time bomb waiting to have a rant about something or it will be oh my mental health was bad I needed time away LOOOOOOOOOL K HuN

• Haha
I can’t wait I miss her 😂 I say she thought she had won Ugly boy then LC put the pictures up Went down hill from there

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ooo she’s back like nothing happened! Sorry guys no goss again! She’s obvs collected herself enough to come back 🤣

I believe she’s done this to gain interest and it’s changed it’s number again 🙄

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.