Cassy Clark #15 CassyAnne you've been on the packet, give G back his ugly jacket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In so much pain she has to go to hospital during a pandemic but the bleep was dancing on the bed the other day? And it’s ‘gave’ not ‘guv’ silly bleep. I’ve never seen someone with such a high opinion of herself, I’d be so embarrassed

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is to full of her self seriously she thinks she’s the only one that has a job so silly I’m bad at spelling cos I never went school but her she’s worse than me and she went school she’s like a 12 year old with a phone for approval I don’t see no man sticking around her cos she’s so pig headed a lot more but I would get banned waist of space

Reactions: 2
Does anything for a sob story to get ya cock back. Look cass he got what he wanted and now he has gone back to pc to play happy families!

Reactions: 3
“I’m going to milk this one”

who you going to milk it too cass? The sky fairy? Ain’t no bloke living there anymore 😂😂😂

you crack on with drive thru, that’s a good girl #VeganMumLife

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Trapped a nerve in her leg but also driving about all over the gaffffff......sure Jan 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
it’s such a complete twit! Blood clot, trapped nerve in it back. Bed rest then goes out to get more takeaways. Honestly, I ll tell her what pain is! bleeping cretin

No mention of it on fb at all.

She often posts different things on fb and insta

Misread her Facebook post, thought it said “i‘ll get the clap harder later”

• Haha
is G gone then as she has made out he was there over the weekend with her blue hearts she’s showing of her necklace a bit much as well lol we can see it cassy lol just about

is G gone then as she has made out he was there over the weekend with her blue hearts she’s showing of her necklace a bit much as well lol we can see it cassy lol just about
I’m not even sure he was properly there, just had some shower gel there and had his clothes washed whilst it was her turn to host him for a couple of weeks. I don’t think they were in a proper relationship, others have said that he has lots of relationships with LCs knowledge.

• Haha
He went to her brothers in Devon (?) With her.

He went to Alton Towers with her and the kids.

The kids seems to know him.

She stayed in his London flat.

They went out and about.

So he did invest time with her. Fair enough.

LC needs her head testing. As well as for STD"s

Reactions: 12
I only waited a year for my op on the nhs. Makes me laugh that she’s had her arse and tits done but not had her gallbladder out private, if it’s causing her so many problems.

mans g has definitely dumped her and she’s now back to dressing like a 50p hooker with her fake abs on show, plus the fake pregnancy clickbat posts! Cassy just bleeping go home and start being a mother to the kids you already have!
Arse, tits, 2 thigh lifts, tummy tuck, 3 lots of lipo and contouring and she cant have her gallbladder out lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Forgive me for going off track. Am I right in saying that she’s shacked up in a four bedroom house and her girls are laid up on crappy bunk beds in a room together? Her window blinds upstairs are rotten. And why has she got a techno yellow bed set in a pink room? Her place gives me a headache!!

Come on guys be fair they did ‘guv’ her blood thinners, they being the people In Sainsbury’s she probably bought aspirin from claiming the hospital ‘guv’ it to her. And let’s also take a moment to be sympathetic of her trapped nerve in her back...she spends so much time on it there’s no wonder the problems are starting to creep up.
As for the 4 bedroom house but the girls sharing a room...don’t you realise all that extra space is for the huge sense of entitlement she carries 😂

• Haha
And she also needs wall space for her extremely valuable bag collection.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.