Cassy Clark #15 CassyAnne you've been on the packet, give G back his ugly jacket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a twit and dishonest but it’s really hard to clock a car nowadays, I went back on that pic and zoomed in and it’s possible she’s done that since the last time she reset the clock. No way she’s only done that mileage in 3 years

She’s a twit and dishonest but it’s really hard to clock a car nowadays, I went back on that pic and zoomed in and it’s possible she’s done that since the last time she reset the clock. No way she’s only done that mileage in 3 years
She's 100% clocked it back! Stupid fool I hope she gets caught!

Reactions: 1
She absolutely does look out of it! Seriously so!

Also I know I posted in a previous thread that I couldn’t pick up the traveler twang but it’s out in bloody force on those stories!
chored and brazen were my personal highlights😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Seriously aenemic? Great advert for the amaaaaazing juice plus capsules you’ve been taking for 6 years.... the girl is a walking contradiction

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She did it on her own did she duck she got turned down most places for mortgage her brother was the one who got that mortgage without him she would still be renting lets not forget slaggy even your sister in law pulled u up many time about u saying u did it all on ur on face book u could not get anyone to even consider u for one you do think people silly all u can truly do is reck family

Reactions: 8
No mot on it xca55y

Her lips wernt that colour yesterday.... the likely hood is more likely that shes filled her own lips and its gone into a vein and the vein is now blocked
Doesn't look like a vascular occlusion. They are only tinged blue. With a VO, they'd be a lot darker blue

Never mind about those blue lips. Have you seen her nose?!? Looks so warped and definitely edited.

And her top teeth are a different colour to the bottom teeth. Someone's been playing around with filters...

Reactions: 5
Because of covid, everyone has been given an extra 6 months to mot their cars. I checked as was going to report her. How can I report her for clocking back her car????

Is it just me or do it look like slaggys done lip filler on herself because compared to 2wk ago to now they look massive we would have see gs trainers by now the famous ones she probably still got roxy there
Them lips are hideous ffs 🤢🤢🤢 i would never leave my house even if they paid me to. Everything she has got done till today look so wrong in many ways and she’s funny walking round thinking she’s gods gift please duck off your ugly inside out!

Reactions: 5
So guys, Cassys car was 1st registered in 2017 (September) and that now makes it over 3 years old. According to the odometer on her car, she's done a WHOPPING 13320. So not only is she a drug sniffing , child abusing bleep, she's a milage fraud too. There is NO WAY that in 3 years she's only averaged under 5000 miles a year!!!! If you look at the steering wheel, that does not look like the steering wheel of a car that's only done 14000 miles!!!!
Sorry I don’t know how to work this . In reply to the low mileage it’s because she doesn’t actually go anywhere in her car , half the time she’s sitting in it outside her house 😂 she likes to pretend she’s doing something interesting! When she’s driving she just literally picks a mate up to sit in her car and do drugs, even on the way to pick up mate she is filming herself like a complete prick! One day she will crash and hurt someone bad because she’s singing to Instagram the bleeping silly slag

Last edited:
Because of covid, everyone has been given an extra 6 months to mot their cars. I checked as was going to report her. How can I report her for clocking back her car????
The MOT exemption only lasted till July so anything due after that still has to be done, plus it’s coming up on DVLA as overdue so it definitely is. And because it’s never had an mot before, there’s no record of her mileage before so no proof she has had it clocked, but like I said it’s extremely difficult to clock newer cars (I work in this industry) but hands up if I’m wrong. I’m sure she knows people with the knowledge to do it but she doesn’t give a duck about most things I don’t think she would even know or care what high mileage would do to the value of the car 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
The MOT exemption only lasted till July so anything due after that still has to be done, plus it’s coming up on DVLA as overdue so it definitely is. And because it’s never had an mot before, there’s no record of her mileage before so no proof she has had it clocked, but like I said it’s extremely difficult to clock newer cars (I work in this industry) but hands up if I’m wrong. I’m sure she knows people with the knowledge to do it but she doesn’t give a duck about most things I don’t think she would even know or care what high mileage would do to the value of the car 🤷🏻‍♀️
ah ok, regarding the MOT but she has definitely clocked that car back. She's out ALL the time in it driving here, there and everywhere. There is NO WAY it's only done 14000 miles in 3 years. My mother in law has a car that is the same age as hers and when I say my mother in law does not drive it around, she really does not, no motorway driving etc and at her MOT in October,they recorded her milage and it was just under 12k!!! My mother in law has NEVER driven that car on the motor way, my father in law has to drive it on the motorway to give it a good run once every 6 months or so. My car is a year old, brand new with 0 milage when I got it, it's now done 13500 miles and I havnt made half the trips this year that she has!!!!

She hasn’t had the car since 2017, remember she’s had a Red Merc and an Evoque at some point. Doubt she’s clocked the car! She just hasn’t owned from new.

She hasn’t had the car since 2017, remember she’s had a Red Merc and an Evoque at some point. Doubt she’s clocked the car! She just hasn’t owned from new.

Even if she hasn't had the car from new, that car has definitely done more than 14000 miles. The YEARLY average milage of a car in the UK is 12-15k, not over 3 years. She's Always out driving around, the amount of trips upto london etc.

55598709-A67E-49D1-8416-87B0C5DBAF5F.jpeg
55598709-A67E-49D1-8416-87B0C5DBAF5F.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.