Cassy Clark #15 CassyAnne you've been on the packet, give G back his ugly jacket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
G probably beat the tit outta her, and demanded she delete insta. She’s probably black and blue and can’t find a filter to cover the marks!

Reactions: 5
I’m lost with these weird people The mother doing her big speech on fb She needs to keep some things private Any thing for attention ...cassy is full of shame
She knows people will be msg her on there She’s off because she can’t bare to look lol

Reactions: 1
Look Men Like Dirty Brockett Always Have A Baby Mum... & How Many witches On The Side.... Even A Main witch... Just Like What Clappa Anne Is!!

With Dogs Like Butters Brockett There Is Always A Ulterior Motive.. Men Like Brockett Will Play The Role Until What They Want Comes Into Fruition!!!

We Will Never Know What The Gap Tooth Wonder Is Really Up To... BUT What We Do Know Is That... Brockett Is In Control & Having His Bread Buttered On Both Sides🤷‍♀️

As For The Phantom Six Figure Earner.. Which Ever Way You Look At It... A witch Is Wrong & Deserves A Box Right Up Side The Head... She Shouldnt Of Went There... Not Because She Had Any Loyalties To LC But Because Shes A Mother To Two Daughters, Watching Everything She Does.. Way To Go Frump... Great Example You've Set B&B There👏 But Then Judging By Your Alcho Mothers Behaviour Other Night... You Ain't Exactly Had The Best Example Set For Yaself & Gormless Looking Siblings🤦‍♀️

In The SICK World These Wrongens Live In.. Rings & Watches Mean Jack tit... I Mean How bleeping Original.. Del Boy Is In The Kettle Business... & Surprise, Surprise... Gifts You A Kettle.. Way To Go Einstein... How Thoughtful🥴

Not A bleeping Braincell Between The Lot Of Them🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh come on LC please call your baby ‘Bunny Delilah’ 😆

Reactions: 4
Please don’t tell me that first video on the dog wasn’t her son putting the dog in the bath with her?? Was it her? Was she naked? The mind boggles 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 2
So Cass will be more than fuming!!! LC is the one wearing a big sparkling engagement ring, a proper beautiful Rolex and Gs baby girl in her belly! How Cassy isn't embarrassed by the fact she's shagging someone elses man is beyond me!!
God I think LC and Cassy must be as desperate as each other.

I mean ok Cassy is a skank but she is just the side chick she is what she is.

LC ... he is disrespecting her on sooooo many levels it’s unreal. He is literally carrying on with so Trollop while she is carrying his daughter and she continues to wear his ring ?
Nah mate he would be shitting that diamond ring out tie i finished with him.

I mean he isn’t even cheating with a beautiful women it’s Cassy ! I don’t know who LC puts up with it TBH.

Its funny how slaggys is ment to be in serious relationship with g for all them months and shes not allowed to have photo off him and her even no everyone nos who's shes shagging slaggy mum put pic up off him its taken down slaggy little truth for u he may invest some time in u but ur just a sidechick hes never going look u as anything else he proposed to l.c to make u jealous ok but then again hes playing the game better then u because everyone can clearly see g calls the shots he come uses u the probley gos to l.c or another girl he buy u a bunch flowers or box chocs he bk in ur bed cheap and heavy and he nos it he can play u bigger fools the women to put up with they have zero respect for themselves

Reactions: 4
That’s skin pigmentation and lips are getting bigger by the day she really needs to stop now with the skin colour cos it’s getting way out of hand she has got some thing on her face some marks
Why she not showing her face all of a sudden

Reactions: 1
There is a reason her eyes are not in that photo. Didn’t she get beaten up by her other ex aswell?

not showIng her face and that photo isn’t really showing the fake tan in a good light Is it

Anyone seen the mums post of her sons tiktok of the dog???? Now either my eyes are deceiving me or that's a teenage boy holding his dog over the bath while his 50 (whatever) year old mother is in it!!!! What the duck is wrong with this family????? 🤮🤮🤮
I saw that earlier and thought what the hell, but then thought maybe I wasn't seeing it right plus legs look quite muscular and manly

Reactions: 2
Probably an unpopular opinion, but coming from someone who has experienced domestic abuse, I don’t agree if he has beat her. I don’t think that’s karma, despite all she’s done 😕 I don’t think anyone deserves that to be honest

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.