Cassy Clark #15 CassyAnne you've been on the packet, give G back his ugly jacket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it me or is she bleeping deluded. Her skin is awful
her skin is absolutely vile. She looks 38 easily. She’s got bags for days and her skin is sooo textured and weathered it’s mental. Remember she’s just had Derma planning too and still looks that bad.Horrid skin

Reactions: 8
She claims 40k but its slaggy there is no way she earns that amount what peoples got to understand when u sell juice plus u got to fake it until u make it so she has to act like she's got this that and the other but u ask anyone who's done jp u have got to sell a fancy lifestyle u only Google and u can read so much off girls whats left the lies ur told to tell by ur uptime u have to post on sm certain amount off time about jp in aday ect

Reactions: 2
Don't you think it's hilarious that at one pint "
her skin is absolutely vile. She looks 38 easily. She’s got bags for days and her skin is sooo textured and weathered it’s mental. Remember she’s just had Derma planning too and still looks that bad.Horrid skin
I do facials aswell aesthetics and I can tell you her skin is FAR from clear or "perfect". It's definitely not the worst I've treated but she definitely does not have the skin of a 28 year, she has pigmentation coming through from over exposure to sun, yes she had a dermaplaning facial the other day but Roxy just literally shaved her face and that's it! No dead skin was removed by the looks of it! Cassy Hun, if you read this today, i recommended you the following
1) Chemical skin peels 3/4 sessions to get rid of the leathered look,
2) A course if 4/6 microdermabrasion to get rid of the pigmentation which you can clearly see is starting to come through your skin.
3) get a good skincare routine and start using Retinol.

AND THEN POST PICS. Thank me later Huns 😘😘

Reactions: 12
I had a tenant enquiry these week that made me think of cass.
So this is an office space I am letting, so carpets the lot and communal kitchen and bathrooms shared with other tenants in the block.
I got an enquiry from someone wanting to use it to start up an aesthetics clinic! Alarm bells went off as no way it would be suitable plus it's not the same use category. But this does scare me these people think they can just find a cheap unit to rent and inject crap into people with no cares in the world

Reactions: 1
Saw cassy about an hour ago in the Range Rover driving on the old a2 by the Howard school. Looked over and she literally didn’t have her eyes on the road, looking down at the floor (blatantly on her phone) this girl is a danger to all road users.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
In her Instagram story all you can hear is the beeping where she isn’t wearing a seatbelt! She will end up seriously hurt one day.

Reactions: 4
Back to giving away £100 top 4 songs she likes in order .. duck off cassy do one why the duck has this girl got people looking up to her? Going on about filter but there u are with filter 24/7 how is this girl so fucked doing the traveler talk again why ? Gangster u are your a boy 5 6 days a week again oh duck of u were in your shorts yesterday.. silly girl your skin care routine is injecting tan sun bed and then fake tan I never have seen her cleanse her face she looks so stupid with her silly talk

Omg the accent 😂😂😂 I actually die a bit inside when she puts it on 😫 she is so insecure!! Cassy you don’t speak like that you absolute nut job stop faking an accent 😅 I can’t deal with her.

Reactions: 4
Don't you think it's hilarious that at one pint "

I do facials aswell aesthetics and I can tell you her skin is FAR from clear or "perfect". It's definitely not the worst I've treated but she definitely does not have the skin of a 28 year, she has pigmentation coming through from over exposure to sun, yes she had a dermaplaning facial the other day but Roxy just literally shaved her face and that's it! No dead skin was removed by the looks of it! Cassy Hun, if you read this today, i recommended you the following
1) Chemical skin peels 3/4 sessions to get rid of the leathered look,
2) A course if 4/6 microdermabrasion to get rid of the pigmentation which you can clearly see is starting to come through your skin.
3) get a good skincare routine and start using Retinol.

AND THEN POST PICS. Thank me later Huns 😘😘
Any recommendations for home peels please or is it salon only? Asking for a friend 👀

Gs been off had time with other girls probably now all he as to do is phone her she jumps like she do for any man the tracksuits back on and cooking all week she could not show anoth off her self off now its I should off been a boy if g did do one he should think it dnt take much for her to convert back into a cheap tacky looking slag it won't take much for her head to be turned by another married man

The blue heats are back lol lol she is such a ass he’s been gone for at least 10 days she don’t mind as long as swamp fanny gets her turn

Last edited:
It’s been a hospital I think it’s pregnant poor wee baby imagine having 2 druggies for parents

Yea defo doing brows and fillers .. my god she’s so extra on about her brothers what do u get them for Xmas cos they have every thing
What a bleeping show off really ? Then she’s standing on her bed like taking a picture in the mirror ffs she get on my nerves silly bleep she really has a big head takes pic of presents her girls are getting good for u cassy
Just spited a baby grow on her curtain pole now that’s why she took a picture standing on the bed The silly cow cassy Ann u was not pregnant u did not have a miscarriage so stop bleeping lying u was out next day
only trying to make g feel bad
Fillers are extremely dangerous if injected wrong. What person in their right mind would let near them. Always off her kite. You only have to look at her to be put off.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.