Cassy Clark #15 CassyAnne you've been on the packet, give G back his ugly jacket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn’t mind there not bothered they think there fantastic and beautiful.. I see nothing real in them .. That girl came on here thinking she is intimidating not me hun I can say it to your face .. we are just shocked at the cheek of you both nothing but wannabes !!! Slags is the right name but I will hold my mouth for now but any time There’s either some one running back to ms gremlin and her friend or they look on here daily
😂😂😂 okayyy hun

Reactions: 2
Anyone would think u want ur own thread Amy the way ur on here piping up.. yet u say ur friends with Cassy which is entirely ur right.. but u never come on here to defend her. Yet within hours of leaving cassy u jump straight on here.... why would tattle be ur first port of call after leaving the girl... ur only here to defend urself.. something aint right there love...

• Heart
Reactions: 18
To be honest I don’t understand what’s the deal with Amy. Is she a twit like Cassy? I know nothing about her but I’ve looked at the messages she put on before and seems she’s just done only fans? Am I missing something, like do people actually know if she’s been prostituting? Just cause she’s went out for the day with Cassy (yes that’s wrong cause of the tier system) does she deserve the hate I need context pls for anyone who knows.

Thanks mum for my “vegan” roast 🙄.. this girl is a mug .
This girl Mugs other ppl off!!! Where's the Greens Slaggy??? Exactly you are afraid! You do NOT eat greens. So much for healthy lifestyle. A plate FULL of beige. Very healthy that!

This girl Mugs other ppl off!!! Where's the Greens Slaggy??? Exactly you are a FRAUD! You do NOT eat greens. So much for healthy lifestyle. A plate FULL of beige. Very healthy that!

This girl Mugs other ppl off!!! Where's the Greens Slaggy??? Exactly you are afraid! You do NOT eat greens. So much for healthy lifestyle. A plate FULL of beige. Very healthy that!
She’s as fake as her tits

Not put on the plate to well is it looks like lots of food for such a healthy person.. No veg at all on that plate Thought all she ate was coloured food 🖕

Reactions: 1
I wonder what she is getting at last week she was in love cooking pancakes with the love of your life in your knickers

Is she now trying to make out that he lead her on and she knew nothing about the pregnant gf?

“Memeber” is she bleeping kidding me? She’s a business woman but she’s sloppy af.

Reactions: 3
We all no where this is heading he was abusive he done this that and the other she played this card with the last married man she went with and every other man what leaves her she's probley on phone to g saying she's going do this or that to herself to get his attention and stops u seeing friends no love u always whats ur friends around and the min u meet a new fella its like duck u lot until I need u again and the wold new what g was up too she came on here anoth to no what hes been up to she new he got l.c pregnant while he was suppose to be with her she new he proposed to l.c just to make her jealous slaggy crying wolf all the time u been on here reading everything so don't play the victim u new he ran bk to l.c every time he left u

Reactions: 3
Why does she always go for these men 🥱 she needs to grow up and settle with someone decent ... oh wait I guess you have to Be decent to attract decent .

Reactions: 6
Does seem very weird Cassy posting all this I wonder what she actually knows about him and could that message from G be threats....feel sorry for the children in all of this if she has got in over her head then she was warned. Either way the girl is an absolute dick thinking she’s the big un getting in with dodgy people

Can’t wait to get the gossip on that one come on G let us in on the info
Angels Delight will let us no soon hopefully she replies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.