Cassy Clark #14 Cassyanne with her dodgy tan, deleting her lives before George Boy can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should still be wearing a mask during the training as they company is still offering a service and they are sat fairly close to one another

Reactions: 5
The mother gets on my nerves with her Care Bears and crazy Bullshit seriously Cassy Will duck up some where and will come unstuck

Reactions: 3
Her best friend kj running all them classes why as she not booked with her she seem to always run to Essex and in few hrs she qualified in what ever well her doing brow is tit and lips so botox ur going see girls walking around with lumps and bumps who in there right mind would let her near them she dont even wear a mask I think we all need to find out if she's registered her house as her business

Reactions: 1
With a boat race like that, I’d hope people think I was wearing a mask.

Pissing myself that Facebook thread continued! Go David 🤣😂🤣😂
[/QUOTE
Who the duck dose that woman think she is fs be careful chicken lady u might just get a knock at your door
The woman has no chance with any one knocking on her door fs cassy control your mum before she gets a beating

Reactions: 4
If she's got so many "friends" and l
Found one of Slaggy's customers. "So pleased with my lips, brows and botox hun".
The streets of Medway will be haunted by walking botched botox and eyebrow jobs. It will be like halloween every bleeping day.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Her best friend kj running all them classes why as she not booked with her she seem to always run to Essex and in few hrs she qualified in what ever well her doing brow is tit and lips so botox ur going see girls walking around with lumps and bumps who in there right mind would let her near them she dont even wear a mask I think we all need to find out if she's registered her house as her business
I see a while ago about KJ if you search that salon they only use clinicians not scummy skank cunts that do a one day course.. thing is if she injects the wrong place that’s your face paralysed as Botox paralyses the muscles .. plus I read a prescriber has to prescribe to Botox so who the fucks going to prescribe it for her ... the girls a div

Reactions: 2
Looking at the mum's comments. She must have fallen out with that girl and her husband who have the training school. Don't think it's KJ, but another pal of hers I mean.

I see a while ago about KJ if you search that salon they only use clinicians not scummy skank cunts that do a one day course.. thing is if she injects the wrong place that’s your face paralysed as Botox paralyses the muscles .. plus I read a prescriber has to prescribe to Botox so who the fucks going to prescribe it for her ... the girls a div
I was reading that aswell

Looking at the mum's comments. She must have fallen out with that girl and her husband who have the training school. Don't think it's KJ, but another pal of hers I mean.
Yes I think so too she done a few classes there but cassy fallout with everyone because they find out what shes really like when u get to no her

Who the duck dose cassy mum think she actually is ffs .. cassy can’t promote duck all may be a pack of condoms The mum is crazy on my life Your daughter is duck all !!! Nothing but a basic boring dry wannabe famous reject your not special and nor is your daughter .. duck of to Germany and take your chickens with you drama queen just like your daughter

Reactions: 9
Who the duck dose cassy mum think she actually is ffs .. cassy can’t promote duck all may be a pack of condoms The mum is crazy on my life Your daughter is duck all !!! Nothing but a basic boring dry wannabe famous reject your not special and nor is your daughter .. duck of to Germany and take your chickens with you drama queen just like your daughter
😂😂🤣🤣 the bleeping chickens get me every time

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why do her minions always comment with "jealousy iS AN ILLnEss"?

What DR has confirmed this? Also, it sounds like something my 5 year old would say to her cousin when they're deciding who has the best Lelli Kelly trainers.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Her mum actually anoys me more then her sometimes...she's such a deluded old fool! You can see why she's the way she is with a mother like that!

Reactions: 4
Her new certificate says it's wrinkle relaxing is that another word for Botox
Yeah same thing, you’re not allowed to advertise Botox now so it’s called anti wrinkle/wrinkle relaxing to get around it

There’s no way I’d trust her injecting my face after a one day course!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.