Cassy Clark #14 Cassyanne with her dodgy tan, deleting her lives before George Boy can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isnโ€™t it illegal to sell clothes with fake labels all over it?? How can she be advertising selling fake CD tracksuit and fake fendi trackies ๐Ÿ™ˆ
If she states they are copies (or fake) she is not doing anything illegal. If she is claiming they are genuine but knows they are fake, that is illegal also.

Some one please tell her โ€œmodelโ€ to match her foundation to her neck and not have a ring line like a parrot

It's ok, her arse lickers will be asking her to go live to do a make up lesson:rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
Cassy must be skint desperate times ffs who the hell has she dragged in to modelling her clothes.. wow the make up Is a joke .. cassy is so desperate itโ€™s unbelievable just like your mum and her Care Bear tit . bleeping clinging on to any thing now .. skint !!!

Reactions: 5
Some one please tell her โ€œmodelโ€ to match her foundation to her neck and not have a ring line like a parrot
Thatโ€™s her cleaner so I bet cassy done her make up ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Cassy must be skint desperate times ffs who the hell has she dragged in to modelling her clothes.. wow the make up Is a joke .. cassy is so desperate itโ€™s unbelievable just like your mum and her Care Bear tit . bleeping clinging on to any thing now .. skint !!!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Thats not right about selling clothes as fakes.... dont you remember loubotin took primark to court... for selling shoe with red soles...... thats a few phone calls medway as had about cassy this week....

Reactions: 6
I completely understand your point but at the same time, a GP/Dentist/nurse/paramedic don't truly understand Aesthetics. They are trained in medicine, whereas "beauticians" are trained in beauty and that forms part of the aesthetics side of things. A 57 year old GP who has been a GP for 30 years and has now decided to train in fillers/Botox isn't going to understand what looks aesthetically pleasing and what doesn't. Yes they will know how to inject and will be prepared in case of an emergency such as an occlusion but he won't really understand how to balance lips etc. I've had so many girls come to me after they've had their lips done by "a trained medic" with issues such as too much top lip filler, wonky bottom lip because they've injected too much on one side etc. I've even had one come in because too much filler was placed in the top lip which caused a crease above the lip. Yes medics can manage complications better but if you are trained properly and you practice safely then I personally think it's ok for non medics to practice aesthetic treatments. Don't shoot me ๐Ÿ˜…
Very good point....I can think of quite a few doctors that probably wouldn't have a clue about how to do fillers so it looks nice! And thinking about it....I went to a filler/botox party once and the lady doing it was a nurse but all the lips were just turning out wonky!

I don't understand.....why do people go to Cassy for their eyebrows/lip tattoos in the first place? I just don't get it!

Last edited:
Well she aint posted allday.... she must be preforming her 1st boob job ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.... she done a 10minute course.... it be fine.

I think alot of people go to her because shes made a name for herself other than a slag ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ and people wanna see what shes about

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Until she starts being reprimanded for her actions she thinks she can do what she likes and the more she gets away with the bigger her ego gets. The best course of action is to report her for everything we see that's illegal. The clothes, the driving, the brows and Botox in her home. Just report, report, report. I know those two girls will always be ok because of their Dad so seeing her fall flat on her face doesn't bother me at all

Reactions: 10
Until she starts being reprimanded for her actions she thinks she can do what she likes and the more she gets away with the bigger her ego gets. The best course of action is to report her for everything we see that's illegal. The clothes, the driving, the brows and Botox in her home. Just report, report, report. I know those two girls will always be ok because of their Dad so seeing her fall flat on her face doesn't bother me at all
That's exactly what I've done and I'll continue to do so until she stops everything she's doing wrong. Thinks she's untouchable!! She's needing brought down a peg or two.

Reactions: 1
Very good point....I can think of quite a few doctors that probably wouldn't have a clue about how to do fillers so it looks nice! And thinking about it....I went to a filler/botox party once and the lady doing it was a nurse but all the lips were just turning out wonky!

I don't understand.....why do people go to Cassy for their eyebrows/lip tattoos in the first place? I just don't get it!
Because she's cheap compared to a lot of others who do it. I think if she was charging what they do she'd struggle to get anyone in

She charges ยฃ300 i know alot more qualified people who dont charge as much as her.... you know the ones who have actually trainned for 4 years and not 40 minutes ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Wonder where she is today??? Faking another miscarriage to make it look real ๐Ÿค” this time.

Being a mum and batch cooking lots of healthy food for the girls ๐Ÿค”
Cleaning her house?
Gone to jump off another bridge to causing another family member to get injured while shes attention seeking
Or has she injected herself with so much botox now shes qualified she eyes are stuck boss eyed ๐Ÿ™„ and she cant see her phone

Im.still laughing at angel lol. Its someone jelous she wouldnt do her training with whose trolling her and shes promoting them..... YOUNSILLY OLD SCENT SMELLING CARE BEAR LOVING CHICKEN WANKING head..... EVERYOME WHO.PASSES AS THEIR PHOTO TOOM WITH THE TRAINING ACADEMY LOGO ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.... duck ME THEY PROBABLY GOT A DOWN TURN IN STUDENTS NOW CASSY AS BEEN THERE

• Haha
Reactions: 5
In Her Last Post On Her Insta Stories... Is She Trying To Insinuate Ol Butters Brockett Has Gifted Her A New Watch... Or Is That The Filter & Her Old Watch?

Oh shes full of tit.... didnt she say about buying one not long ago.... and im sure there was a post about her promoting a watch but it wernt one of his

Reactions: 1
I really like those fake dior pj's (don't go wild please). I point blank refuse to give that girl a penny though so if anyone knows where I can get some from, I'd appreciate it muchly!

Reactions: 9
I really like those fake dior pj's (don't go wild please). I point blank refuse to give that girl a penny though so if anyone knows where I can get some from, I'd appreciate it muchly!
I wouldnโ€™t bother love, one night in those and youโ€™d have thrush ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Or "SaraMart" these are the kind of places Cassy gets all her fake stuff from then flogs it on her page as real ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.