Cassy Clark #14 Cassyanne with her dodgy tan, deleting her lives before George Boy can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone with a fake profile.... needs to comment on her brow post and ask for proof of her public liability insurance and her regitstration certificate 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Anyone just see her story of bunny saying get up there chavvy?? Wonder what she done to her.. Poor kid.. Gets asked what she said then ends up saying owwww coz slaggy does saink to her.. Shes a proper wikid woman to them children.. Any updates on the council?

Reactions: 6
1st time poster here 👋🏼
Did anyone spot the children’s dinner? Looks like fish finger and waffles and no vegetables in sight
Yes I thought the same. But I thought they loved veggies Cass?? Poor little loves. What a crappy dinner
Got herself a takeaway though. Greedy pig

Reactions: 8
1st time poster here 👋🏼
Did anyone spot the children’s dinner? Looks like fish finger and waffles and no vegetables in sight
I literally come on hear to post the same even a few beans or hoops man what the duck is that dinner 2 fish fingers and a few chips what a witch 😡

Reactions: 3
And has to get the shot of a chambers bottle in 😂 like she just has it laying around on the table 🧐

I literally come on hear to post the same even a few beans or hoops man what the duck is that dinner 2 fish fingers and a few chips what a witch 😡
Let’s be honest we all do quick dinners every now and then but like you say stick some beans/hoops as they count as 1 of your 5 a day. What a dry old meal

Reactions: 12
I noticed at the carvery Delilah had no veg on her plate. Nothing wrong with that but she makes out her kids love their veggies and I'm calling bullshit

Reactions: 9
My kid had a 3 course meal after school! Mussels followed by a roast.. heaving with veg then an apple pie and ice cream! No wonder they both have bags under their eyes and looked whacked! They arent eating any decent food

Over 53,000 followers on her Facebook, less than 20 likes on so many of her posts. Influencer/Life Coach my arse!!! My cat is more of a life coach than her!! I suspect the majority of followers now are all there eagerly waiting her downfall and her Karma!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.