Cassy Clark #14 Cassyanne with her dodgy tan, deleting her lives before George Boy can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it not a legal requirement to be a qualified nurse over there before you can then proceed with cosmetic injection course?? No wonder a lot of ppl look botched

Is it not a legal requirement to be a qualified nurse over there before you can then proceed with cosmetic injection course?? No wonder a lot of ppl look botched
You’ve got to be a fully qualified beauty therapist with level 3 or qualified nurse

You’ve got to be a fully qualified beauty therapist with level 3 or qualified nurse
There’s no way I’d let her touch my face botch job coming

Reactions: 4
I guess you would struggle to get correct insurance, if your not qualified accordingly! What a twit! And that poor women sitting there training her! No idea!

There’s no way I’d let her touch my face botch job coming
My god I wouldn’t let a beauty therapist touch my face with a needle 😂

Dentists can do botox too....I used to have botox (too skint these days) Never would I let someone with the IQ of a flip flop stick a needle in my face, but sadly people will let cassy im sure

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Please tell it’s not training for Botox!
Nope it definatly is.... so basically shes done 1 one day course to qualify as level 4 and done an hour studying facial attomy.... but to do botox she legally needs a medical lead i.e a prescribing nurse practitioner or a doctor as botox is prescription only!!!!! If she administers this without a person in this field present.... shes hung!!!!

Reactions: 3
bleeping hell another thing she can ruin on a woman/man
The certificate is tit

Reactions: 2
It seems a lot of people are doing this one day courses now .. I think it’s a insult to the people that train hard for 3 years in beauty these girls do these little corses and think there trained in it There is lots of money in beauty now and it really should not be aloud .. people train for years for qualifications and these girls like cassy do it in there houses .. back street beauty.. so in one day she can do what ? Dangerous tit that is bleeping bad
Cassy making out she is so clever in her glasses trying to look half decent.. Go home cassy ffs bring your mum with u .. I can’t believe these places actually train people in a day

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Is it April 1st already?? This is a joke!!! Why the duck has the council not been all over this? Back street Slaggy Anne doing brows and lip blush and now botox from her house. And here I was thinking 2020 couldn't get any more fucked up!!

Reactions: 5
FF7B514E-7BCB-432A-91B6-AB91BE834598.png
:rolleyes: Ffs. Anyone who has Botox will know that you don't see a difference immediately. I wonder how "she did a good job" ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Note that neither Cassy nor the trainer are wearing masks despite the company's website saying all staff wear them - the trainer needs reporting for that and for signing Cassy off...the thought of her doing botox is bloody scary

Reactions: 6
Has anyone got a link on how to report her to the the council? This is bad tit!!! Does she not realise there's a bleeping pandemic!?? Jeez!!! this woman!!!!

The mum is just as bad engaging in her daughter web of bull tit . Makes out she is so perfect all the time .. makes me sick you no what cassy Ann cook your kids a decent meal ffs dry bleeping food on a plate spending money u could use for decent food for your kids instead any thing for a man tho don’t think I’ve seen her cook all week chef cassy
Do my a favour drink the bleeping champagne ffs had it on the table for years now .. on the counter first .. get a bleeping grip

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The training provider needs reporting to Trading Standards, Essex (check which part of Essex as they have more than one Local AUthority)...and Cassy needs reporting to Medway Trading Standards......even maybe BBC Watchdog, to be honest? They investigate properly.

Take screenshots for evidence before they get deleted!

There’s a picture of cassy with mask on while she’s doing the injections on mums face book its bad tit back street beauty..

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.