Cassy Clark #14 Cassyanne with her dodgy tan, deleting her lives before George Boy can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if cassy is with G for his big revel of that shop lol he’s boys will be there so let’s see if G brings her around his mates

Reactions: 5
By the looks its just his lads there.. Oh dear bet shes at home sulking.. In the story on Gs insta hes on his phone maybe slaggy is texting him abuse for not inviting her 🤣

Someone please watch only1mannys story and tell me does that boy say you got tbag cass number?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
By the looks its just his lads there.. Oh dear bet shes at home sulking.. In the story on Gs insta hes on his phone maybe slaggy is texting him abuse for not inviting her 🤣

Someone please watch only1mannys story and tell me does that boy say you got tbag cass number?
Sounds like cats number couldn’t hear no offence that place there in looks grim lol all the boys lol him looks hooked to his phone looks dead is that a girl there sitting on the side like wtf has my man bought me to lol lol gang life

Oh poor cassy never got invited to her gs opening at home taking selfies probably trying make him jealous I no cassy she will not be happy being left out fact

Reactions: 5
100% she's fuming that it's his big opening night and she's not there as his bit on the side. Can imagine she'd LOVE to get introduced to all his mates as "the Gypsy Pussy" not wife material! But instead she's sat at home no doubt constantly texting him and he's like "Cass hun it's all blokes here, I'm not embarrassed by you honest, you be my Gypsy pussy" 😂😂😂😂 I can feel her rage already 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
100% she's fuming that it's his big opening night and she's not there as his bit on the side. Can imagine she'd LOVE to get introduced to all his mates as "the Gypsy Pussy" not wife material! But instead she's sat at home no doubt constantly texting him and he's like "Cass hun it's all blokes here, I'm not embarrassed by you honest, you be my Gypsy pussy" 😂😂😂😂 I can feel her rage already 😂😂
There is girls there as well lol place looks ok better than what I first thought don’t like the crew tho duck that lol

Reactions: 1
That shop is the most bizarre thing I ever seen. I don’t get it. Is it a bar? Is it a snooker club? What even is it? Let’s face it, it’s really a joint venture with the local “gang gang society” , as a way to hide the REAL business (aka drugs).🤦‍♀️ And don’t get me started on that diamond chain he had on. Full on rapper wannabe. I can’t imagine why anyone would pay these criminals 30K for anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She could of went definitely 😂there are couple girls there looked young tho cassy might turn up later if cassy was his woman she would love all those men giving her attention him knows that his boys will be looking at her like a slut bit on the side

That shop is the most bizarre thing I ever seen. I don’t get it. Is it a bar? Is it a snooker club? What even is it? Let’s face it, it’s really a joint venture with the local “gang gang society” , as a way to hide the REAL business (aka drugs).🤦‍♀️ And don’t get me started on that diamond chain he had on. Full on rapper wannabe. I can’t imagine why anyone would pay these criminals 30K for anything.
When I first saw the story I was like looked grim ffs are minded me of a youth club lol
Looks ok a bit all over the place lol with watches and pink light

Reactions: 3
My Thoughts Exactly... & He Is Obviously Aware Of How Fugly He Actually Is.... As He Dared Not Show His Golem Nashers In That Clip Of That Horrid Dog Chain He Had Round His Neck.... 👹

Can Afford A Chain Like That... But Still Only Frequents One Pair Of Shitey Jean's & Glow In The Dark Primsols🤦‍♀️

He Do Better.... To Buy Trashys Girls Some Actual Beds... Imagine Laying Up In Flappyannes "bespoke bed" & Bug n Bunny Be Sleeping On The Floor In Lilos... bleeping Wrongens🤬

#Fucktards

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.