Cassy Clark #12 Cassandra the middle aged (looking) mutant covic turtle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know everyone has their own opinion and yours is you feel sorry for her but why? Majority of us on here don’t feel sorry for her she brings all this tit on herself.
I think it’s because we can see she clearly has mental health issues as well. I mean yesterday she was at Gaucho eating steak and today she is talking about “Real Nutrition” in the form of plant based supplements. Only someone who has mental health issues would do this. That doesn’t mean mental health issues excuse her, not in the slightest.

Reactions: 4
I think it’s because we can see she clearly has mental health issues as well. I mean yesterday she was at Gaucho eating steak and today she is talking about “Real Nutrition” in the form of plant based supplements. Only someone who has mental health issues would do this. That doesn’t mean mental health issues excuse her, not in the slightest.
It’s because she is full of tit she lies through her donkey size dick sucking teeth and because she has her few little minions lapping up the bollocks that she spouts she thinks she’s clever and can get away with it. I don’t think she is mentally unwell I think she is a very nasty vindictive and calculated slapper. Everything she does is for attention and to one up other people. Never known anyone so desperate and sad in my life. The ugly troll looking bleep is absolutely vile to the core and does not deserve an ounce of sympathy from anyone.

Reactions: 17
It’s because she is full of tit she lies through her donkey size dick sucking teeth and because she has her few little minions lapping up the bollocks that she spouts she thinks she’s clever and can get away with it. I don’t think she is mentally unwell I think she is a very nasty vindictive and calculated slapper. Everything she does is for attention and to one up other people. Never known anyone so desperate and sad in my life. The ugly troll looking bleep is absolutely vile to the core and does not deserve an ounce of sympathy from anyone.
I don’t know her in real life obviously, I’m just going by what I see on her social media. She does seem to be very up and down, and changing her personality often which does seem like a mental illness. But maybe not? I don’t hate the woman, but I don’t like her one bit. I do have a bit of compassion for mental illness, but that’s me.

But even if she didn't have mental health issues it doesn’t mean that it is OK to be downright irresponsible, exploit other people, lie all the time, cheat etc. Call her kids “crank” and “fatty”. And I would never be friends with someone who would call me a “bleep” as banter. Lol I could go on and on about her horrible behaviour.

I think we all know how this story is going to end.

Reactions: 6
Totally Agree👌

Reactions: 3
Meanwhile GB is with his kids today it seems, and cassy is nowhere to be seen.
She really needs to get the memo that good time girls don’t get to meet the kids.
There won’t be any play dates anytime soon cass. 😂

Plus if that is your man where are your photos together when your at these places she takes them all over In every other situations Your taking snap shots of him disrespecting u fool
He basically called her a hoe when he was walking when she videotaped it just a pussy
She just laughed she don’t give a duck about It not Evan replied with a duck u lol slow

This man is going to loose every thing then realise that what he wants is staring in front of him .. don’t no what u got till it’s gone me personally I could never do what cassy is doing no way
It’s him that’s giving the tit talk to these women and they have chosen to ignore it

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I don’t know her in real life obviously, I’m just going by what I see on her social media. She does seem to be very up and down, and changing her personality often which does seem like a mental illness. But maybe not? I don’t hate the woman, but I don’t like her one bit. I do have a bit of compassion for mental illness, but that’s me.

But even if she didn't have mental health issues it doesn’t mean that it is OK to be downright irresponsible, exploit other people, lie all the time, cheat etc. Call her kids “crank” and “fatty”. And I would never be friends with someone who would call me a “bleep” as banter. Lol I could go on and on about her horrible behaviour.

I think we all know how this story is going to end.
I don’t dislike her (I think it’s weird to hate people that you don’t know, hate is a strong emotion for someone who has never done anything to someone) but I neither feel sorry for her or pity her. Everything she has ever done is for herself, she’s so selfish and self absorbed. If you had a friend with mental health issues but continued to exploit other people, use others and neglect their children would you be still happy to help them or excuse their behaviour? Not everyone with mental health issues acts in a crappy way to others because of it. She treats her mental health issues as if they don’t exist, the ones regarding food she pushes onto other people via juice plus, shreds and sly posts like the biscuit one asking why she’s not 40 stone implying anyone having 4 biscuits and a cuppa is a greedy witch. She projects so hard that’s it’s impossible to feel anything but dislike for the girl.
By the way I use the word “you” like generally as “us” not the person who I quoted, it’s just a general reply

Reactions: 8
I’m wondering whether he thinks he is “getting it out of his system” since he has been inside for 4-6 years. He hasn’t split up with LC because her profile still says engaged and she has that pic of him (With that sly looking mug) and her as her cover photo. I’m sorry but she would of deleted it by now with all the tit thats happened recently. Also weren’t she trying to help him find his watch a couple of weeks back too. Lol someone posted a screenshot of her posting in a lost items group or something like that. This bit don’t make sense

Anyway I needed another laugh and so do all of you. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

#SteptoeComingToGetYa
#HubbaFuckingHubba

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
New thread suggestion:
CassyAnne- G put you on your arse, your relationship is a farce! Baby or not your mans NOT hot!

Reactions: 36
Corse there still together I bet he loves her off but he’s being a silly boy thinking that’s what it’s about and women like Casey are there to feed into his ego .. I don’t see this bad boy lol having no other man round his kids and boys like him do get there karma .. his boys don’t understand now but they will and the gang gang will be the least of his worry’s
Cassy is a slut for Evan going there girl code
She loves it ! She is one of two side bits at least and for me I would wait till I had my baby and it would be over for all of them

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Corse there still together I bet he loves her off but he’s being a silly boy thinking that’s what it’s about and women like Casey are there to feed into his ego .. I don’t see this bad boy lol having no other man round his kids and boys like him do get there karma .. his boys don’t understand now but they will and the gang gang will be the least of his worry’s
Cassy is a slut for Evan going there girl code
She loves it ! She is one of two side bits at least and for me I would wait till I had my baby and it would be over for all of them

Ooh SkankyAnne is claiming that she’s about to unleash the devil. She’s being too kind and people are taking advantage...

I’m here for it...

🐸☕

Reactions: 9
Popcorn 🍿 let’s get ready to rumble
Take a seat people
Don’t feel sorry for her she thinks she’s above the law, puts her girls at risk and she’s not a victim: if she wants to believe this relationship is something, then when she gets her heart broken when it falls apart that’s her karma for being a crappy human
She needs to decide if she’s black or a traveller because she can’t have both. Split personality much.

She’s full of tit!!! She’s a gobshite, she won’t do nowt, she will delete the post and have everyone guessing, nothing but an attention seeker, it’s all she’s about

Reactions: 7
@Topdollar - She needs to decide if she’s black or a traveller because she can’t have both. Split personality much.

Never in my life have I met a traveller like her. Never known a traveller woman to dish out her body on a plate like that. Revealing clothes and suggestive talk; maybe, but never multiple men in a matter of days. Also, god-fearing traveller women do not lie about being pregnant and then the death of their baby.
She is in no way a traveller.

Reactions: 10
new thread title
Cassy ain't so classy, with her massive head stuck in bed with G with the rotten teeth

🤭🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Somethings deffo up with her maybe she’s realised the age of her chasing a guy whose no good, posting on insta that she misses her family well go and see them or have you pissed them off for the last time? Awaiting the tornado....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.